Thread: Treatment Kits

Unhappy Treatment Kits

Has anyone else noticed that you can't use Treatment Kits because the game says your still being attacked even though they can't hit you or see you?

I've rooted the mob and run like 7 rooms away and sat down but it says I can't use the kit cause I'm in a fight. What use is root if you can't get away to heal up?

The mob can't see me, it can't attack me from where it is, why can't i sit down, use the kit to get in a quick heal, stand back up and go back and find him?

Lightbulb

Ah.. As an NT I root then run, then bewilder then finally I heal etc. Thats the best way to do it. If you're not an NT it doesn't help

Do you have the problem where treatment packs aren't working? You press the hotkey, nothing.. You press it again.. nothing.. OK, you try and loot the ctir you just killed.. Nothing! Eh? Why can't I do ANYTHING?? Solution: leave the area and rezone, or just wait 5 minutes. Aw man! Pray you never get this - it sucks..
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich

Originally posted by Sombra
    Ah.. As an NT I root then run, then bewilder then finally I heal etc. Thats the best way to do it. If you're not an NT it doesn't help

Do you have the problem where treatment packs aren't working? You press the hotkey, nothing.. You press it again.. nothing.. OK, you try and loot the ctir you just killed.. Nothing! Eh? Why can't I do ANYTHING?? Solution: leave the area and rezone, or just wait 5 minutes. Aw man! Pray you never get this - it sucks..
    This happens to me alot, i know for sure it's MY loot - but i can't loot it so i have to wait for a couple of minutes before i can do it. it helps to relog or zone

Oh, one thing is worse than this. I make jewellery and plasma (yeah yeah OK ) and sometime I end up with overflow (I collect everything from missions and sell it). The overflow often fails to work and you cannot grab that expensive ring you just made. Oh how that pi$$es me off!
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich