Thread: OOC: Shadowlands :D

OOC: Shadowlands :D

The Shade and The Keeper huh, Looks intresting enough
    http://rpgvault.ign.com/articles/391/391395p1.html
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

"Making your actions matter for your side."

"Exploring the ruins of a foreign, but still familiar, civilization in a world unparalleled in playfield variety is therefore the main goal of the Shadowlands."

/me crosses fingers

((Both of those look really cool and I can't wait to try them! ))
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

((While I was worried that the more mystical elements of SL would make AO resemble Everquest I feel that if it does most of the things it promises it will be a real blast to play. If nothing else tradeskillers will get some FC lovin' which is good enough for me .))

((One thing I always thought was lacking on AO, was the dynamic faction...Im very interested in this element going live.))
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

OOC:
    Personally this just made my day

"He will drain his opponents by touching them; slowly but thoroughly, he will make them kneel. The last thing his enemies will see is his hands reaching into them."

I've always wanted to play an extremly "sinister" type of Profession.. And MP just wasnt evil enough.. But now..
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

Nevver imagines a more sinister Marlamin and cringes in horror!
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

I love these updates....only thing that dissapointed me was: late summer release

/me keeps his fingers crossed

Must have SL!
    Zariken Level 201 Agent
    Member of Cognizance

In Memory of Ladimir

Originally posted by Bliqz
    ((One thing I always thought was lacking on AO, was the dynamic faction...Im very interested in this element going live.))
    ((Yeah, me too! It's a good step toward having your actions actually mean something, gameplay wise))

The only thing that really puts me off is the emphasis on linear advancement through the game world; that was something I really disliked about Everquest. On the other hand, some people prefer that style. I can handle it as long as the other things Shadowlands promises are as cool as they sound.
    Delia "Aerinyi" Jett
    General of Whisper's Edge
    Atlantean