Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Doc's gonna get any love?

Originally posted by Falcon

I just wish my combat skills were close to that of a Traders.

Or that I had a few other neat nanos to cast like how Traders can also : Mezz, Root (single), Root (Area), Deprive/Ransack, Drain AC's.
    I wish traders had a few neat nanos like huge health buffs (that also have a nice HOT effect), huge HOT's after that, and massive int debuffs... oh and stacking DOTs. Along with a green first aid skill.

Oh wait, those are Doctors nanos/skills.
    Undercover Soccom Brother

Blackness confirmed!!
    Welcome to the Brotherhood.

Buying ql 161 Art of Peace nano

Originally posted by Irritated

I wish traders had a few neat nanos like huge health buffs (that also have a nice HOT effect), huge HOT's after that, and massive int debuffs... oh and stacking DOTs. Along with a green first aid skill.

Oh wait, those are Doctors nanos/skills.
    Hrm... trade ya!

Oh wait, you probably will have enough NCU space to run all those cause you have a massive comp lit buff, and probably don't use recompilers/coolant sinks/range extenders (maybe you do, I don't know).

I wish I could use all my programs by level 100ish.

I'm not thinking traders should be nerfed, cause I did the logical thing and rolled my own. I just wish my doc was as fun to play as my trader.

Originally posted by garpenlov

Hrm... trade ya!

Oh wait, you probably will have enough NCU space to run all those cause you have a massive comp lit buff, and probably don't use recompilers/coolant sinks/range extenders (maybe you do, I don't know).

I wish I could use all my programs by level 100ish.

I'm not thinking traders should be nerfed, cause I did the logical thing and rolled my own. I just wish my doc was as fun to play as my trader.
    That is why I don't play a Doc class at all anymore. It isn't my playstyle. Even classes that are fairly well balanced have people that complain that their character class "NEEDS LOVE". I only posted because IMO docs are working "ok" the way they are and have a very very important role on Rubi-Ka. People that want "balance" in all aspects of game play (ie, PVM, PVP, Healing, Debuffs, Roots, Range, Melee) just drive me nuts. Certain classes have advantages over other classes and then others have advantages over the previous dominate class, this is great/fantastic and how it should be.
    I did the same as you, but went one step farther... I deleted my DOC. =P

ps... it's just a game.. heh
    /me twitches
    Undercover Soccom Brother

Blackness confirmed!!
    Welcome to the Brotherhood.

Buying ql 161 Art of Peace nano

Thumbs down

If last patch was Funcoms loving for MAs, then we Docs can do without any more love. Please give us some hate. Lets see if that is any better.

Doc's

Ok im a doctor and i love it but i belive that the bio should be trade skill item..(doc only) so if u want to sell some bloodplasma u have to go to me or another doctor. So we can earn some cash. Ok u build the doctor profession on one thing that is to heal. But u have to have money to heal. See u give us this trade skill that is completey worthless noone buys treatment pack from a doctor when i cost about 50k to build 1 plus on top of that they make u go blind. How in battle or running away from a fight will that help anyone. BLINDNESS? worthless no one will buy them. So if u could make the treatment packs better than the ones at the store and have them at points to somehthing too so people will want them.....or after ql50 u cant buy treatment packs anymore at the store.. alease this way people will have to buy them. Or just make the bio trade skill for doc only. so we can get some cash. Kinda stupid if u get a mission as a doctor your screwed no matter what for one u have to have a tank to do the mission and that takes alot of your cash from a mission. Even tho u get the end result the xp and money and item and token. but all that loot is split. And that is a must if u want a good tank to help u.

So Please help us.....

THe bios is ours or are all professions doctors??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12