Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: An official apology to Everdream of Chimera

Can SOL Banking Corporation? Yes. Does SOL have a problem with Omni presence? Yes.
    Would Omni kill its own with no other purpose than to exterminate itself? No.

Wake up and smell the roses.

- Strange that Omni would finance somebody, who's blowing up thousands of innocents in the middle of their cities as well as intercepting Omni cargos, killing their guards, slaughtering anybody in their path to reach their goal, which is? - The total elimination of Omni presence on Rubi-Ka.

Your logics are non-present.

Minor issue by the way - DB is known to have own labs where they produce their equipment - most of it are modifications of things stolen from Omni cargo holds and caravans. - why would Omni steal their own goods to kill themselves?...

~Zionai
    Last edited by Zionai; Mar 30th, 2003 at 13:02:29.

Perhaps the notum field is getting to someone's head?
    Ernest "Zane0" Bunke - Equipment - Perks
    Obsidian Order
    Advisor

Fix 200+ Engineer Slayers

Originally posted by Elnertz
    reason with my gun!
    Atrox clanners..

Me big me Crush!
    I've been gone along time, but i have returned to AO for a month, if all goes well i may even stay!

OOC: quite honestly that attack amazed me. we NEVER assisted in any attack whatsoever. period. our member Eveningfall ran past their towers and caused a false alarm on the way to a completely unrelated opperation.

now, i explained this to several members of Chimera in an intelligent and mature manner (as OOC, as well). a few even acknowledged that this was the truth and said it didn't matter. quote: "that will team you to run through omni land!!!"

we have good friends with both clan and omni orgs and we do not attack towers.

not that it matters at this point, i just wanted the record to reflect the truth.

thanks.

--Thread Corp.

edit: btw, here's two screenshots from the battle:
    http://www.threadcorp.com/pics/maxie.jpg
    http://www.threadcorp.com/pics/chimera_attack.jpg
    Last edited by gridgrrl; Mar 31st, 2003 at 15:30:30.

Originally posted by Elnertz

Someone has equippied the Bust Drigades with their equipment. Whoever did it spared no cost. Can clanners afford that? No. Can omni-tek? Yes.
    Where did you get the notion the clan are poor? Ever been to Camelot? It not exactly a country cottage, its a lavish display of wealth on the part of the clan nobility.

If there are clanners living in poverty, the problem is then one of distribution of wealth and it something you should be questioning you clan lords an ladies about.

Savoy
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

OOC: Thanks for the info Gridgrrl - that was something that wasn't told to me, when Marlamin accused us for being traitors, for defending your towers...

I'm still sorry that Everdream got caught in the crossfire, but I think Chimera has to explain something to me here - if there was never an attack on those towers in 4Holes, there was -no- justified presence of Chimera forces at that attack on THREAD.

Would Everdream or Marlamin please comment on this?

~Zionai

Originally posted by Zionai
    Would Omni kill its own with no other purpose than to exterminate itself? No.
    hehe, omni are bloodthirsty cannibals that eats children and grownups, so i guess the answer would be yes.

besides they are pretty stupid aswell.
    Freshman Che "Elnertz" Guevara.
    Atrox Soldier - 203th lvl.

Noone in this game has more bad luck than me.

- why would Omni steal their own goods to kill themselves?...
    heh dont make me answer it please
    Freshman Che "Elnertz" Guevara.
    Atrox Soldier - 203th lvl.

Noone in this game has more bad luck than me.

OOC: Thanks for the info Gridgrrl - that was something that wasn't told to me, when Marlamin accused us for being traitors, for defending your towers...

I'm still sorry that Everdream got caught in the crossfire, but I think Chimera has to explain something to me here - if there was never an attack on those towers in 4Holes, there was -no- justified presence of Chimera forces at that attack on THREAD.

Would Everdream or Marlamin please comment on this?

~Zionai
    Zionai if you wish to protect THREAD and neutrals feel free to do so but that means you will be put responsible along with RATFE for all attacks by them and neutrals that is made upon Omni-Tek facilities. If you support such assaults you are indeed a Traitor.

I am simply a Crusader serving Omni-Tek. I claim confession and True Loyalty by any means. Purification, To heal the disloyal and burn the corrupted ones out.

Omni-Tek is watching our each and every move. My procedures are -approved- . We will have victory no matter the costs.
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

I think you should update your information Marlamin - here's a small quote that you would do well to reread:

----------------------
    In response to the announcement from Newland City, Omni-Tek called a press conference where Philip Ross took questions on the issue.

“Indeed Omni-Tek supports this initiative to try and stabilize the appalling situation in the neutral areas. Despite claims, the corporation has no hand in this matter. But we have good relations with Newland City officials and are confident that this arrangement will improve the lives of the Newland population.”

Asked by the Voice of Freedom representative about what situation exactly Mr. Ross was referring to, he responded: “For months, Clanners have been relentlessly attacking neutral notum mining bases; Omni-Tek does not condone that. That must be crystal clear.”

“As if that was not reason enough, this aggression undermines the economy of the entire Rubi-Ka population. When business suffers, citizens suffer. Commerce is the life blood of any society.”

“And last but not least, we support the right of the neutrals to defend themselves against Commander Fisk and his team of Sentinel terrorists. They have overrun Tir and boisterously sworn to exterminate neutrals. It is barbaric.”
    ----------------------

Please note that Ross officially states that Omni-Tek does NOT condone attacks on Neutral mining operations. - If THREAD did -NOT- attack your towers, with what right did you go against Ross' own orders and attacked a neutral mining operation?

And - this was -NOT- an action by RATFE, but by Black Sun - we are a part of RATFE, correct, but RATFE is not responsible for anything else than the investigation and persecution of terrorist organizations. So when Black Sun protects a neutral mining operation against oppression, which -IS- condoned by Omni-Tek Administration, it is not an action of RATFE, but of Black Sun.

I find it su****ious though that neither Everdream nor Marlamin made any comments to the official apology, until it was pointed out that their presence was unrightful, to which the only response was that their methods are approved of, no matter who stands in their ways. There were NO proof of their justified presence, and suddenly Chimera is accusing us for being traitors. We have served Omni-Tek for over a year now, faithfully and with dedication - since before Chimera existed. You might be more powerful than us Marlamin, but your aggressions against Omni-Tek Administration's orders, and even worse, against Philip Ross' orders, does NOT make Black Sun traitors. I urge you to take this up with Omni-Tek's Administration, as I have done, and clear out your stances on what Omni-Tek stands for - I guarantee you, it isn't unjustified attacks on neutral operations...

Until you have provided proof that THREAD did indeed attack your towers, I will assume that your action was unjustified, and report with the proper authorities.

My apology to Everdream still stands though, as I can only regret any loss of Omni employees in battle, whether it was justified or not.

~Zionai

I think you should update your information Marlamin - here's a small quote that you would do well to reread:

----------------------
    In response to the announcement from Newland City, Omni-Tek called a press conference where Philip Ross took questions on the issue.

“Indeed Omni-Tek supports this initiative to try and stabilize the appalling situation in the neutral areas. Despite claims, the corporation has no hand in this matter. But we have good relations with Newland City officials and are confident that this arrangement will improve the lives of the Newland population.”

Asked by the Voice of Freedom representative about what situation exactly Mr. Ross was referring to, he responded: “For months, Clanners have been relentlessly attacking neutral notum mining bases; Omni-Tek does not condone that. That must be crystal clear.”

“As if that was not reason enough, this aggression undermines the economy of the entire Rubi-Ka population. When business suffers, citizens suffer. Commerce is the life blood of any society.”

“And last but not least, we support the right of the neutrals to defend themselves against Commander Fisk and his team of Sentinel terrorists. They have overrun Tir and boisterously sworn to exterminate neutrals. It is barbaric.”
    ----------------------

Please note that Ross officially states that Omni-Tek does NOT condone attacks on Neutral mining operations. - If THREAD did -NOT- attack your towers, with what right did you go against Ross' own orders and attacked a neutral mining operation?

And - this was -NOT- an action by RATFE, but by Black Sun - we are a part of RATFE, correct, but RATFE is not responsible for anything else than the investigation and persecution of terrorist organizations. So when Black Sun protects a neutral mining operation against oppression, which -IS- condoned by Omni-Tek Administration, it is not an action of RATFE, but of Black Sun.

I find it su****ious though that neither Everdream nor Marlamin made any comments to the official apology, until it was pointed out that their presence was unrightful, to which the only response was that their methods are approved of, no matter who stands in their ways. There were NO proof of their justified presence, and suddenly Chimera is accusing us for being traitors. We have served Omni-Tek for over a year now, faithfully and with dedication - since before Chimera existed. You might be more powerful than us Marlamin, but your aggressions against Omni-Tek Administration's orders, and even worse, against Philip Ross' orders, does NOT make Black Sun traitors. I urge you to take this up with Omni-Tek's Administration, as I have done, and clear out your stances on what Omni-Tek stands for - I guarantee you, it isn't unjustified attacks on neutral operations...

Until you have provided proof that THREAD did indeed attack your towers, I will assume that your action was unjustified, and report with the proper authorities.

My apology to Everdream still stands though, as I can only regret any loss of Omni employees in battle, whether it was justified or not.

~Zionai
    Omni-Tek stands for Unity, Loyalty and Honor.
    Regarding Mr Ross when was the last time you saw him? Omni Admin? Hah dont make me laugh half of them are in bed with the Clans and profiting out of Omni-Tek employes death.

Omni-Tek is my family I will protect them or die trying.
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

So basically, you don't report to -any- authorities, you are loyal to nothing else than your own ideals of what Omni-Tek is? - So what you told me about using approved methods is really just a question of who is approving them, namely only yourself? - If you pledge no loyalty to neither Mr. Ross nor Omni-Admin, then you're not loyal to Omni-Tek, as they are who represent and rule what we say and do, as employees of this corporation.

If your only goals are to do whatever -YOU- think is right, no matter what your superiors tell you to, then you are in -no- position to call neither RATFE nor Black Sun traitors of Omni-Tek.

Self-righteousness is not the same as righteousness.

~Zionai

hmmm as an old friend of marlamins, and a long serving omni tek employee i would like to state that omni tek is not run by philip ross. but by a few individuals who r willing to stand up and fight under the blue banner with no imatations. Marlamin is a brave man who learnt from me not to take **** from anyone, and it is him and a few other blue crusaders who r leading omni tek. not philip ross

if u dont believe, when was the last time ross came to save ur towers??????

The "towers" are acutally private property of individual factions, a way for these factions to make extra income in the private sector. OTRK's own mines are those primarily in Clon**** and Four Holes. As such proper OT guards can be found there.

There is a tendency to see tower battles are a patroitic endevor, as a meter of how the war is going. This is not entriely correct. The towers are private investments; nothing more, nothing less.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Well Papa Bear, as things are, neither Ross nor Marlamin has ever been seen at our towers, and the only thing I have received from Marlamin, is threats of war between our factions, though I have made it perfectly clear that Black Sun consists of dedicated Omni-Tek employees. If it is righteous to pledge war on those, with whom you simply don't agree with, because you find yourself to be the only true Omni-Tek employees, I think you will find that most of Omni-Tek would stand against you.

I must again question myself, with what right one can claim that he or she is the only rightful Omni-Tek employees, because if you do not follow the orders of your superiors, because you simply find it wrong, then according to even ancient laws of war, you would be court martialled for treason and mutiny. And this whole discussion actually started with one of Chimera's people calling Black Sun traitors, because we followed orders from Omni-Tek Administration. If it is now so that we must see the internal factions of Omni-Tek split into loyalists and zealots, where the loyalists will fight according to orders, and zealots will fight those that take orders, then Omni-Tek is surely soon to fall.

Your zeals mean nothing to me, neither does your self-righteousness, but it matters to me that you find yourself better than the rest of the Omni-Tek corporation, with the right to question your orders, disobey them, and even subvert them.

The ancient Japanese cultures knew the codes of honour, and a Samurai would never question his master, though he would not agree - he would simply do as told. The same goes for the almost as ancient American cultures, who fought plenty of battles, and each time had to follow explicit orders, though not always according to their own ideals.

- Marlamin claimed he was a loyalist, but yet he has no loyalty, except to his own ideals. He rather wages war on Omni employees, because they choose to follow their orders, than to deal with his real enemies. I'm dissappointed in this behaviour from an Omni-Tek employee, and I would find it strange if not Omni-Tek Administration will choose to investigate his endevours, and probably court martial him for treason against Philip Ross, and Omni-Tek. I do not wish this fate for any dedicated Omni-Tek employee, but I must warn you that Omni-Tek's eyes reach far, and they are aware of those not loyal to their superiors - and I doubt they take very kindly to them.

None of this was a threat, as I didn't say at any time that Black Sun would be a part of this - but a warning that Omni-Tek probably will not agree with your methods nor your ideas...

Black Sun will still be seen to protect Chimera towers, if we can be of use, but only because those are standing orders from Omni-Tek that we must protect the mining operations owned by Omni-Tek employees. I do not agree with this order, because I find it strange to fight alongside someone, who in my eyes is loyal to nobody but himself, but I will be there along with Black Sun, because we do as we're told. We do not wage wars on Omni-Tek employees, nor do we threaten them meaninglessly...

~Zionai

Well Papa Bear, as things are, neither Ross nor Marlamin has ever been seen at our towers, and the only thing I have received from Marlamin, is threats of war between our factions, though I have made it perfectly clear that Black Sun consists of dedicated Omni-Tek employees. If it is righteous to pledge war on those, with whom you simply don't agree with, because you find yourself to be the only true Omni-Tek employees, I think you will find that most of Omni-Tek would stand against you.

I must again question myself, with what right one can claim that he or she is the only rightful Omni-Tek employees, because if you do not follow the orders of your superiors, because you simply find it wrong, then according to even ancient laws of war, you would be court martialled for treason and mutiny. And this whole discussion actually started with one of Chimera's people calling Black Sun traitors, because we followed orders from Omni-Tek Administration. If it is now so that we must see the internal factions of Omni-Tek split into loyalists and zealots, where the loyalists will fight according to orders, and zealots will fight those that take orders, then Omni-Tek is surely soon to fall.

Your zeals mean nothing to me, neither does your self-righteousness, but it matters to me that you find yourself better than the rest of the Omni-Tek corporation, with the right to question your orders, disobey them, and even subvert them.

The ancient Japanese cultures knew the codes of honour, and a Samurai would never question his master, though he would not agree - he would simply do as told. The same goes for the almost as ancient American cultures, who fought plenty of battles, and each time had to follow explicit orders, though not always according to their own ideals.

- Marlamin claimed he was a loyalist, but yet he has no loyalty, except to his own ideals. He rather wages war on Omni employees, because they choose to follow their orders, than to deal with his real enemies. I'm dissappointed in this behaviour from an Omni-Tek employee, and I would find it strange if not Omni-Tek Administration will choose to investigate his endevours, and probably court martial him for treason against Philip Ross, and Omni-Tek. I do not wish this fate for any dedicated Omni-Tek employee, but I must warn you that Omni-Tek's eyes reach far, and they are aware of those not loyal to their superiors - and I doubt they take very kindly to them.

None of this was a threat, as I didn't say at any time that Black Sun would be a part of this - but a warning that Omni-Tek probably will not agree with your methods nor your ideas...

Black Sun will still be seen to protect Chimera towers, if we can be of use, but only because those are standing orders from Omni-Tek that we must protect the mining operations owned by Omni-Tek employees. I do not agree with this order, because I find it strange to fight alongside someone, who in my eyes is loyal to nobody but himself, but I will be there along with Black Sun, because we do as we're told. We do not wage wars on Omni-Tek employees, nor do we threaten them meaninglessly...

~Zionai
    Chimera has no whatsoever towers due to the reason you "loyal" Employes didnt even bother aiding when Clanners and Neutrals assaulted us at same time. And then you have the guts to call me a traitor!? For what fighting back at thoose who has slaughtered my comrades in arms? I couldnt care less about Ross or the Admin they are Clan loving weak fools as far as I am concerned the days of Diplomacy is long gone this is an age of War.

We will fight, If you choose to stand in our way you will meet the same fate as any Clanner on the battlefield. I suggest you watch your words very carefully.

The more Omnis die from friendly fire the better I fully support this endeavor.
    "Everything that one thinks about a lot becomes problematic" - Nietzsche
    Zorf
    Member of CAS
    Vito's Personal Atrox Punching Bag
    Holder of Pie
    Weilder of the Horrid Mauser
    Desecrator of the Temple of Three Winds
    Fiqh
    Member of CAS

You should work on your diplomatic skills my dear Marlamin... I have at no point called you a traitor, but suggested that if you blatantly and openly continue to claim that you pledge no loyalty to Omni-Tek nor Philip Ross, you may find yourself on the wrong end of a Elite issued Nova Flow from a guard taking you into custody, and Omni-Tek will court martial you. I did nothing but warn you, and afterwards offered to still help you, if needed.
    I'm well aware that our people haven't been to help out at your towers more than a single time, which is due to a few incidents. One of them being you giving me a death threat in Borealis over nothing else than lack of control over your temper. Another one being that we didn't receive any thanks after the time we aided, but instead had to listen to accusations of not even being there to help, after haven taken out more than 5 attackers. Your arrogance is complete Marlamin, and to aide you is a thankless task, unless one already counts amongst your friends... For which I recon you would have to be one that holds no loyalty to Omni-Tek.

To fight you would serve no purpose, else than to strengthen the Clans, which I doubt is in the best interest of neither us, nor you. I will not, and cannot agree with your disloyalty, but I will do what Omni-Tek asks of me, and until they tell me to not aide you, I will still do so, against my will. - Name the time and place, and I will see how I will be able to assist you, and get you a new place for your mining operations. And will you for crying out loud get off your high horse, so that we may actually do SOMETHING for the good of Omni-Tek?

With good reason, I believe the Clans are laughing their asses off, reading this, enjoying the internal splitting within our ranks.

~Zionai

OOC: The offer for help with the tower is legit - we will help, if you ask.

Diplomacy got us shot in the back last time......

And as a side note any guild that attacks another omni member is attacking omnitek and is a traitor........defending fence sitter's bahhh...sugercoat it all you want say it's orders from omni admin...fact is as soon as an omni employee hits another as an agressor there a traitor....esspecialy(sp?) if it happens defending another faction's feilds.

my personal 2 cents

Drgrimmy
    advisor
    Chimera

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast