So, if somebody from Omni-Tek attacks an ally of Omni-Tek, they're allowed to, because they're "fence-sitters"? - Is it allowed in your opinion for an Omni-Tek corporation to attack a treacherous Omni-Tek corporation? - If so, who decides who are traitors? Those that can yell the highest, or those that actually follow the orders of Omni-Tek?...

Keep your 2 cents - logics will get you a lot further.

And personally, if you do not pledge loyalty to those that employ you, I cannot see how that entitles you to attack anybody you see fit, and afterwards call the people that defend them traitors.

Blame it on whomever you want, heck blame it on me, but non-violent organizations, be they Omni, Neutral, or Clan, do NOT deserve the oppression from aggressive departments or clans, and even being beat with the reason "Because we can.". Circular arguments, lack of diplomacy and logics, lack of common sense makes this whole discussion rather idiotic.

Philip Ross and Omni-Tek Administration has right out said that OT is NOT at war with the neutrals, and OT does NOT condone attacks on neutrals. Tell me again who employed you - who's responsible for your salaries - your rights to mine notum...

~Zionai