Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: An official apology to Everdream of Chimera

An official apology to Everdream of Chimera

Last night, during a raid on a neutral tower belonging to THREAD, a Black Sun member was protecting this tower, as we had been ordered to by the Omni administration to protect the neutrals against aggressors. Unbeknownst to us, THREAD had not long ago assisted in an attack on an Omni-Tek owned base in 4 Holes - Therefore some Omni-Tek employees joined in the, up until that point, neutral-based attack. As our member tried to do her best to protect the tower, she picked the target that was presently attacking one of the members of THREAD, and killed Everdream in combat. Unfortunately it wasn't known until afterwards that Everdream was a member of the Omni organization Chimera, and it wasn't noticed in the heat of battle, as our member was more focused on doing her duty as ordered by me.

I must therefore apologize many times to Everdream for having been shot in the heat of battle by a fellow Omni-Tek employee. I guarantee you that we are dedicated Omni-Tek employees, who take great pride in heeding the orders and advice from the Omni administrations office and Mr. Ross - we have had no quarrels with Omni, and had no intentions of aggressions against Omni employees. Quite the contrary.

I spoke with Marlamin, the president of Chimera, about this, and cleared matters out, and apologized. I hereby do that formerly but sincerely as well, directly to you, Everdream. I hope you will forgive us, and I hope that we may meet in the field of battle some day, on the same side.

Sincerest
    ~Zionai

all omnis should die.
    Freshman Che "Elnertz" Guevara.
    Atrox Soldier - 203th lvl.

Noone in this game has more bad luck than me.

Originally posted by Elnertz
    all omnis should die.
    Good answer... Did you think that one up yourself? - I do not care if my enemy is Clan, Neutral, or Omni - if they are a threat to the society and inhabitants of this planet, they will be dealt with - besides, that only goes for the warmongering Clans, the terrorist Neutrals, and the traitors of Omni-Tek, so if you find yourself to fall under that category my dear Elnertz, you are my enemy. If not, maybe you should focus your efforts elsewhere, on something useful and maybe learn to think before speaking.

Peace and Profits.
    ~Zionai

*Me applauds Ziona for his honorable code of conduct.

If only there would be more men of honour on both sides.
    Oliewabie
    Entertainer and Rubi-Ka Trotter

Feel free to visit:
    Olie's Arul Saba Store - Gems and Bracer
    Free Champagne and refreshements

Thank you Basiel - and yes it is true. Honour is something that is in very low stock on both sides, which is why every attempt at peace has been destroyed up until this point. - There are always somebody who are intent on keeping things the way they are, with unnecessary bloodshed, at the expense of the common inhabitant - primarily the defenseless ones. Dust Brigade has been one of those for quite a long time, but they are by far not alone - this is a fact that will be hard to change, but there are still those of us, in the Omni-Tek corporation, amongst the indecisive or pacifistic Neutrals, or the level-headed Clans, who believe in higher morals, and that honour as well as life goes before all.

My respect goes to you Basiel for being one of those few.

As long as we prevail, there's still hope for this rock, on which we live.

~Zionai

well all omnis should die no matter what you say.

*slaps forehead, and sighs deeply* okay okay, have it your way.

OOC: Lol, there's just no reasoning with you, is there?

~Zionai

Originally posted by Zionai

OOC: Lol, there's just no reasoning with you, is there?

~Zionai
    ((Some people are like that ))
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

reason with my gun!

reason with my gun!
    They say that if you must resort to violence they you have already lost.

I commend Zaionai's honorable conduct, which is most becoming of an Omni-Tek employee.

Originally posted by Shuldrich

They say that if you must resort to violence they you have already lost.

Yes, its sad to see him acting like an OmniPol'er

Originally posted by Uwen

Yes, its sad to see him acting like an OmniPol'er
    Or a Dust Brigade member for that matter. How does that old saying about motes and beams go again?

Or a Dust Brigade member for that matter. How does that old saying about motes and beams go again?
    Oh don't get me started on my crackpot theories on the Dust Brigade

Dust Brigade = Omni
    Omni = death.

So Dust Brigade and omni must die.

*gets Uwen started* - if this is anything like "Why Omni is evil." I wouldn't want to miss it for the world *laughs* - Well, there are enough theories about DB, but it's a fact that they are still out there - and it's also a fact that they are creeping over ground level again, so we probably will see some meaningless violence very soon.

As for acting like an Omni-Pol'er, it's true that they are terribly strict and incompromising in their ways - they are the cause of many aggressions, very true. But then again, they are dedicated Omni-Tek employees, and even though I'm not a fan of their methods, I can only commend them on their loyalty to the Omni-Tek corporation. - that also shows a certain degree of honour. But if we could get rid of the pieces of Omni-Pol that is stuck up, self-content, and who wants aggression above all, Omni-Pol would soon earn itself a much better reputation than it has at present. - But as I think Meister once said, "It isn't my job to be popular!" so I guess there's no hope in sight for seeing that reputation changed...

Dust Brigade = Omni?? - when did that happen? - Dust Brigade has always been a stand alone Clan, whose only goal was to destroy any possibility of peace as well as killing any and all Omni employees. - They kill anybody who'd even speak with Omnis - even if they are actually shouting at each other. Dust Brigade is paranoid, dellusional, insane, and megalomanic - but unfortunately also somewhat powerful. I've heard about 7-8 guilds claiming "we took care of the Dust Brigade" - strangely enough DB doesn't want to stay taken care of, as they keep popping up again. They are a threat to any inhabitant of this planet, whether they are Clan, Omni, or Neutral and should NOT be directly affiliated with any sides of this, in essence, mindless conflict.

~Zionai

Dust Brigade = Omni
    Omni = death.

So Dust Brigade and omni must die.
    Your logic is flawless. I suppose the Sentinels are secretly Omni as well and have ordered the extermination of Neutrals as a sinester plot to sway public oppinion to favor Omni-Tek over the clans, because, after all, the clans can never be responsible for something as bad as genocide.

I suppose it woulden't be too much to ask for your proof of an Omni-Tek/Dust Brigade conection, as I'm sure it's something that would interest my coworkers to no end. As it stands however, I have been presented no evidence, even circumstantial, that the Dust Brigade is in any way affiliated with Omni-Tek. If you have evidence, or even a well thought out theory I'll be more than willing to hear it, however untill you can present at the very least a tangential connection between OT-RK and the Dust Brigade I will ask you to please keep your clan propaganda drivel in Athen.
    Last edited by Aimes; Mar 30th, 2003 at 11:59:21.

Zionai,

Due to the very nature of their job Omni-Pol officers must be strict and uncompromising in their actions, and while you or I may see their methods as exessively stringent, and perhaps even detrimental to the public relations of Omni-Tek we must understand that adherence to procedure is vital to the maintenence and proper functioning of a law enforcement organization.

While I do agree that some changes should be made to make Omni-Pol more efficient, especially concerning their cooperation with other security organizations like RATFE as well as an improved public relations program I also agree with officer Capo that it is not their primary objective to be popular. While public relations is exteremly important, the job of a law enforcement organization is first and foremost to enforce the law. There is, however, always room for improvement, and I think OP public relations could be handled much better than they curently are, especially within the corporation itself, without detracting from the overall objective of the organization.

-Shuldrich

I can only agree Shuldrich - and again, I have the utmost respect for the loyalty of Omni-Pol, though I'm not fond of their methods. - That might be founded on the fact that my department is run democratically, and due to my previous engagements in the peace talks. Therefore, due to my ideals, Omni-Pol seem to me to have, at some times, a little too stringent exterior, which inhibits their movement and evolution, as well as their efficiency within law enforcement. Also, Omni-Pol severely lacks a sense of prioritization, as I have on numerous occasions experience OP'ers verbally attack people attending parties because they were Clan, instead of maybe focusing their efforts on the bigger fish. A Clanner in Omni territory is a minor offense, if the Clanner isn't there to stir havoc - the Clanners that come into Omni territory with malicious intent are the ones that should be focused on, but many of the wrong members of OP have a tendency to pick the targets they can handle, instead of the targets that pose a threat.

But again, they have my respect, absolutely, and these are just minor problems, which OP could work on to improve their efforts.

~Zionai

I suppose it woulden't be too much to ask for your proof of an Omni-Tek/Dust Brigade conection, as I'm sure it's something that would interest my coworkers to no end.
    Someone has equippied the Bust Drigades with their equipment. Whoever did it spared no cost. Can clanners afford that? No. Can omni-tek? Yes.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast