Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fare Thee Well OOC

Lexusstreak, may you always find a full health pool, and find a larger than average nano regeneration rate wherever you go. Safe travels.

Originally posted by Uwen
    Damn, now its just Cem we can argue and yell at for evilness. Oh... sorry Cem
    (( No offense taken. ))

Originally posted by Cemetarygate
    [B]

(( No offense taken. ))
    (())
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

heh well you are right SB is pretty buggy at the moment, but ao was too, and daoc. I just find something pleasing though about starting a new cornerstone in a new place besides, it's more or less a placebo until sony decides to stop yanking people's chains and release star wars galaxies, or at least let me into beta 3 AO has been good to me, even though there were some days I just couldn't stand being on world for more than a few minutes. I have my memories though of the good times and everything. Being the bad gal has few to no good points hehe, but I still look fondly upon playing the role and will probably extend it into any universe I grace. Look for that evil zabrak female jedi who slays farmers to fuel the dark side of her nature lol well maybe that is a bit unrealistic, at least until after a year of playing, but still, look for the evil zabrak female who kills people and waits to learn she is force sensitive

anyway I have rambled on enough, I may come back to AO if for the only reason to support the darker side of it's roleplay but for now I just need a break from it all to collect myself. I think it's just that I have yet to recover from that burst to level 175 lol.
    "Did I tell you that you could speak?....then why are you still talking?."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12