Thread: The Great Healers of Rubi-ka are looking for eager Docs to recruit!

Exclamation The Great Healers of Rubi-ka are looking for eager Docs to recruit!

Hello My name is NeCRo and my character is Docnecro. I have decided after joining many clans that I would make one that would stand out from the rest and with an interesting theme to boot. I am a doc obsessive, I have made 4 docs all well above lvl 70 with the peaker at 120 and i'm using my 5th one now and he just hit lvl 50.

I got tired of normal clans and clans that do nothing and offer nothing. I have yet to see a doc only clan so I hope to tread on some new ground. Now I know there will be skeptics who will say "why on earth would you have a doc only clan??" The answer is simply to try something new and I really think it could work since I see docs from all walks of life and type. I see soldier docs, MA docs, docs that love to heal random people, docs that act as roaming hospitals, etc... and I think if we came together as one we could make a nifty clan.

PARTICULARS

Requirements: Well obviously you have to be a doc, but I was thinking of having a VERY limited "hospital Security Division" incase the time comes where us friendly docs could use a little defense from aggresive people. You also have to be Clan. There is no lvl requirement as of yet and I doubt there will be as your membership will be determined by your actions and loyalty.

Our Mission: This is a peaceful clan that exists solely to help our fellow clansmen and be a center for people in need of doctor support, sort of like a 24 hr hospital for clansmen. We strive for diversity and developing different strains of doc from fighting doc to the super healer to god knows what. By helping our fellow clansmen we further the fight for liberation from Omni oppression.

Perks: Well aside from the obvious perks of being in a clan there will be substantial money and items available. I do promise that I will outfit my loyal and active members with all the latest in doc wear and nanos when my money comes. I have asked around and from a few "anonymous donations" I am planning to have a base start of 200 Mil credits to use for the clan to buy Yalmalhas,armor,nanos, you name it. Loyal members will be upgraded in rank and I will constantly try to make the clan non-stagnant by trying to form guild missions and joining other clans on their operations that require us.

Structure: The structure is that of a limited hierarchy based on tenure in group. The longer you stay with the great healers, the more your rank goes up. The only ones who never change are the founders. So you could say that our structure is light, but I prefer it that way.

Joining info: If you are interested please send me an email at necro99@pacbell.net or give docnecro a /tell or if you are on aim I use ICP99NeCRo.

NOTE#1: This org is still in the creation phase, I need to find 5 members before it is officially started. So if you are wanting to join now, you might have to wait unless I can find other means of creating the org sooner. Please email me though and sign up, don't wait for it to become active before you join, I only need 5.

NOTE#2: As for the security division, If you are interested then please specify that to me.
    The Medical Board

The new Doctor Org of the Clans

Email necro99@cox.net or

/tell Docnecro for info.

Bump and new info

Bump!

Updated info:

We are on RK-1

We are no longer in creation phase. The clan is up and running.

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you in game.

NeCRo
    The Medical Board

The new Doctor Org of the Clans

Email necro99@cox.net or

/tell Docnecro for info.