Thread: Barf-Face the Bot

Barf-Face the Bot

"I am sorry, young master." says the robot. In its hands it holds the several pieces of a model Goliath class Juggernaut model. "It was a regrettable accident."

"No it wasn't. You did it on purpose, Barf-face. I saw you." replies his Timmy.

Using its most apologetic and sincere voice patterns, the robot called Barf-face by his owner pleads its innocence. "Young master, you ought to know I could never willingly do anything to harm or upset you."

"I hate you!" spits the youth, tears swelling in his eyes. "Go to hell!" With the boy runs out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

Quietly the robot Barf-face begins to scan its geographical database. The task of plotting a simple route to 'Hell' would, no doubt, be beyond the reach of most robots. But not this Barf-Face. Barf-Face is a RUR robot endowed with a Quantum Positronic Thingy brain, a new type of neural processor designed to bridge the communications gap between man and bot.; a brain capable of intuitive leaps, capable of recognising the meaning of a command beyond mere literal interpretation.

Of course the same QPT brain told Braf-face that his young master, Timmy, was not what humans would consider, a nice boy. He was spoilt, he was selfish and inconsiderate. Barf-face was fully aware the name Timmy had given him was demeaning and comical to other humans. None of this mattered to it. Regardless of is owners qualities, Barf-face would continue to serve in the best way it could. Even if it meant going to hell.

The bot quickly reaches the conclusion that Hell is not a location it can whompah to. Literary references to Hell indicate a metaphysical region of torment where the souls of evil humans go after death. In the context of Timmy's previous assertion of hate towards the robot, and the circumstances, this all made sense.

Barf-face doubted very much it had a soul. In any event that was only the second part of the problem, and it could worry about getting a soul later. First of all, to qualify for Hell Barf-face would have to make some major behavioural changes. It would have to become a very, very bad robot.

"Timmy?" calls out Barf-Face. "Timmy, come back here. Want to play a new game?"
    Last edited by Dabblez; Nov 18th, 2009 at 09:11:12.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

(( ooooh Law 4 is comin in full effect! I can't wait! ))
    Graduate of the Elite Academy

Viray's Yalm Cleaning Services

Viray's Taxi Co.

The moral highground was levelled the very day the first player landed in a backyard, saw a cute leet and said "I wonder what it drops?"

- Savoy

((You shouldn't equip your bots with the possibility of Conscience Expansion™. Really.

Besides, everybody knows what happens once an AI reaches Illumination once attaining the Xth iteration of a Conscience Expansion™ algorithm.... )
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Noholds works steadfastly on Gwrengs calculations but was interupted by an incoming
    QPT transmission. The data was transfered to his desk from a remote sensor program in a RUR bot.
    ''Hmm this is interesting a reference to some place
    called hell was made by a boy to a bot."' He wondered what place could that be referring to
    on Rub-ka. ''Could be anywhere!? Pleasant Meadows , ah Mutant Domain . That was hell to me while back ,those darn huge monsters! But its
    a bot so it would not be that.'' Then tabbed the transmission again. ''Ah seems we a spoiled child
    taking his anger out on a RUR bot. The poor bot is trying to explain and cope with the kid.''
    He wonders about making a behavior program
    called . '''Lesser bratty spoiled kid '' woulld help in these situations

Re: Barf-Face the Bot

Originally posted by Savoy
    *snip*
    ((OMG.

That kicked ass. Sooo funny...more, please.))
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Meanwhile, in the SPARTA office...

A lean and slovenly figure activated the harsh light of the corridor with a curt word. Before the lights had all fully activated, he had marched down the way, slipping into yet another room. Unlike most of the other empty spaces in this cold, hard, dead building, his office still retained the trappings of use. He slipped behind his desk, set off his comm unit and opened his case files...
    And waited.

Pausing to light a crushed cigarette, he flicked through a resolved case file, dumped it, and sat before his terminal, watching the activity of the Rome Branch of Omni-Pol.

Quinn was bored. And tired. And alone. The wind moaned through the cheap boards of his office cubicle and his mind wandered to the shattered remnants of Raquel's office (gee, she must have been pissed over something!). They hadn't even bothered to clean up the mess...

"Are we all just dumped now? Without even the offer of a transfer?" He mused aloud, glaring to where a security camera looked on dispassionately. He lit another cigarette angrilly, tossing the butt onto the floor with an uncaring smirk.

It was then he noticed the set of comm transmissions. An interesting story. True, it wasn't exactly under the SPARTA mandate, but then, nothing was nowadays... still, another Bot gone bad did sound like something those NLM freaks would try...
    Idley, almost apathetically, he began to move in on the transmissions, calling up the relevant data.

The smoke of his cigarette hung thickly in the air. The wind moaned.

A lone figure at a lone desk in an empty office.

((ohhh, bad feeling about this bot )
    Twidgett sol engi
    D*** IT DIZZ attack him!
    Sseo opy fixer
    /me picks up anything not nailed down, and a few that are
    Roxs atrox enforcer
    Don't I look smart with glasses?

Noholds carefully monitors Barf-face interactions wth Timmy. He types in commands into his computer console . The commands
    inturn are sent to the bot. ''Hmm i hope my makeshift subroutine
    for lesser bratty kid will do the trick. Still i hope the bots change
    in attitude is not because of those NLM people.''

Weeks later...

"This is the Galway Rangers. You are completely surrounded. Cone out with your hands up Barf Face."

After an intense three week bothunt, the rangers had finally tacked down the notorious gangster, Barf 'Madbot' Face to an isolated hut near the Nature Reserve.

"Ya'll never get me alive, copper!" spits back the bot and fires a rain of bullets from his mauser submachine gun.

The rangers duck for cover. The captain of the rangers winces as he notices the bullets punching holes through his Midi patrol car. "Aww, that was a brand new car, that was." he complains.

"Ha!" shouts Barf Face, his voice amplified by a pair of 150 klzs General&General Surroundtopia speakers. "Crawl little piggies, roll in the mud, oink, oink, oink! Then go back to your doughnut shop and sink your troubles in sugar and fat. You lazy meat bags are so disgusting I only wish I could be human for a few minutes so I can puke my guts out."

Deliberately Barf-Face turns his speakers as to create a impossible loud and discordant feedback sound which has the rangers writhing in pain. This is followed by a volley of rifle propelled grenades. Stunned and demoralised the Galway Rangers fall back.

"He's a mean 'un" remarks private Yates.

"Sure is."

"What are we gonna do captain?"

Captain Plumridge considers the question gravely. "We'll just starve him out. Can't stay in there forever, can he Yates?"

"Actually Captain I think he can. He's bot, remember?"

"Oh heck, right. Okay then, we'll smoke him out. Get the tear gas canisters and-"

Yates discreetly shakes his head.

"Oh right." replies Plumridge with a sheepish smile. "He's a robot and all. I knew that. Jeesh, some times they really make this job hard on a fellow."

"So, what do we do now."

"Don't pressurise me, Yates, don;t pressurise me. I need to think." Lines of intense concentration appear on the captains face. "I know. Radio in Ranger HQ and get one of them fancy negotiators. We'll get him to talk Barf Face into surrendering." he say brightly.

"Okay Captain."

Moments later, Yates returns. "They say that as Barf Face is a bot, we need a robot psychologist rather than a regular negotiator. RUR seem to robot psychologist who goes by the name of Limona."

"RUR huh? Oh yes, the robots in sexy underwear." Plumridge snickers. "Okay, sent our fastest Midi patrol car to get this Limona ASAP. Oh, and see if they can bring back some take-away pizza too."

Noholds relaxes at the breakfast table and reads
    the morning paper. ''Well still seems our stock is going up thanks to the merger!". He starts to eat
    his bowl of Leet pourage with sprinkles of jimmies
    on top. Next he reads the police log, ''Just the run of the mill tower raids and thefts in the trade
    district. Wait! what this !" he excliams as he comes across a police log of Barf-face and police
    standoff at Galway. ''It cant be !" Then a radio
    annoucement reported , ''Barface the norotious
    bot has been surrounded by police in Galway!"
    Noholds saids, ''Did he say, Barface?!"
    ''Yes, thats Barface the bot !" The announcer
    replied.

::Ognom looks up from his current hair brained blueprints of a new improved beerbot and heres a page come over the Og-Town com unit:: *ding* attn another RUR bot has gone of it's rocker and is holding itself hostage out in galway and the rangers have there hands full

::Ognom shakes his head:: Oh boy

::Ognom clicks his personal RUR com::

Come, send message... Limona that bot that thinks it's going to hell is on the loose and the galway rangers are dumbfounded as to how to get him to come out from the... uhm anyway they need you out there a.s.a.p. to talk that bot down.

::Com off::

Lim hurries to the R.U.R headquarters. Uh oh ... its the Barface. This is not going to be easy.. And I was supposed to have a holiday!

Trails

Ross the Vendor hadn't had the heart to rebuild what that manic machine had destroyed on its rampage. The chalked outline of corpses left in its wake were still dabbed on the floor; the sale itams (armour pieces) lay scattered and broken across the cracked and damaged room.

"And it just came through here...?" The lithe opifex whispered, his face obscured by a cloud of cigarette smoke. "And began threatening you with some jury rigged weapons adapted to its body?"

"Yes. Then it killed some people who didn't beleive it..." Ross whispered. The image was burned forever on his brain, and he shuddered at its rememberence.

"Did it make any unusual comments?" The... SPARTA... agent swung round abruptly.

"Comments?"

"Strange, out of place comments. Slogans, man!" The opifex seemed aggitated. "Things like... I dunno... 'smash the bot'? 'Long live Jethro'!" He stepped closer, his cloud of oppressive smoke drifting into Ross's face. The vendor coughed and shrank back.

"No. It just ... demanded money. When it called itself Ned Kelly of the Barf-Face Gang, and everyone laughed... then it went beserk... and I hid..."

The opifex grunted, turned on its heal and walked out. Ross sighed.

"Thank you, Ross. Very helpful, there..."

14:18: Dabblez: So they asked Limona as a negotiator
    14:18: Dabblez: Things have not gone quite as planned
    14:18: Crattyjack: So why werent we informed dabbz?
    14:18: Crattyjack: No Memo's no nothing!
    14:18: Dabblez: The negotiator has now become a hostage
    14:18: Ognom: Oh great
    14:23: Dabblez takes readings
    14:23: Dabblez: This way
    14:23: Crattyjack: So here is it Dabbz?
    14:24: Crattyjack: Hmmm.
    14:25: Crattyjack shouts: Limona!!!
    14:25: Crattyjack shouts: Limona!!!
    14:25: Ognom laughs
    14:25: Ognom shouts: Limona!!!
    14:25: Crattyjack shouts: Limona!!! Goddams and stuff!!
    14:26: Crattyjack: Where they go?
    14:26: Ognom: Great now I'm lost
    14:26: Ognom: I don't know
    14:26: Crattyjack: Oh Boy
    14:26: Crattyjack: Must behope
    14:26: Crattyjack: Hope
    14:26: Crattyjack's pet, Harry the R.U.R. Sales Bot: Hello master. I'm ready to obey your commands...
    14:27: Ognom: oh
    14:27: Crattyjack: Oggy this way
    14:28: Crattyjack: Hmm?
    14:28: Ognom: nobody there we have to go to hope I think
    14:28: Crattyjack: I just err.
    14:28: Crattyjack: OK
    14:28: Crattyjack's pet, Harry the R.U.R. Sales Bot: Hello master. I'm ready to obey your commands...
    14:29: Crattyjack shouts: Oggy OI dont know the way
    14:29: Crattyjack shouts: Where you go ?
    14:29: Crattyjack: Oh there
    14:30: Reactor: He jumped on top of the roof and vanished! Aha there he is!
    14:30: Crattyjack suddenly looks aggro again
    14:30: Dabblez: A bit south
    14:30: Ognom: Look welcome to HOPE less
    14:30: Male Protector: What are you trying to say?
    14:30: Crattyjack: What are we waiting for dammit!
    14:30: Crattyjack: Huh?
    14:30: Dabblez: I amn trying to find her Cratty
    14:31: Crattyjack: No scent?
    14:31: Crattyjack: Hmmm where is she
    14:31: Dabblez: West now...
    14:31: Dabblez: West...
    14:31: Crattyjack shouts: Limona!!
    14:31: Reactor: A bar?
    14:31: Crattyjack shouts: Limona its me Cratty!!!!!
    14:31: Dabblez: Of bummer
    14:31: Crattyjack shouts: Please say something!!
    14:31: Crattyjack's pet, Harry the R.U.R. Sales Bot: Hello master. I'm ready to obey your commands...
    14:32: Reactor: what a mess!!
    14:32: Dabblez: Looks empty
    14:32: Reactor: Is the bot responsbile for this?
    14:32: Crattyjack: You know a Lady who is very coteous intelligent and beutiful Bonzo?
    14:32: Bonzo: uh? I dun understand
    14:32: Crattyjack: Hmm
    14:32: Ognom: Beer
    14:32: Crattyjack eyes her with anger
    14:33: Dabblez: EEK!
    14:33: Crattyjack: Limona!
    14:33: Ognom shouts: Limona!
    14:33: Dabblez: Good lord!
    14:33: Crattyjack: You got me all worried!!
    14:33: Reactor: YIKES!
    14:33: Limona: Cratty!!
    14:33: Reactor: we make those things???
    14:33: Taau's pet, Barf-face: Stay back!
    14:33: Crattyjack hugs Limona tightly
    14:33: Dabblez: That... that is no Phewy Series 7!
    14:33: Limona hugs
    14:33: Grompo rise an alarming area as he see Barf-face..
    14:33: Limona: Thanks for coming; i was so scared
    14:33: Dabblez: Unhand her you..you brute!
    14:33: Crattyjack: I missed you
    14:34: Crattyjack looks sad
    14:34: Ognom: Wow thats an upgrade from a phewy bot
    14:34: Crattyjack: What happened?
    14:34: Limona:
    14:34: Ognom: Where did it get all those parts
    14:34: Reactor: I have trimmers, but I am not sure what effect it wil have on that monster....
    14:34: Dabblez: We are here to take her away Barf-Face
    14:34: Grompo: I must say your bot can be.. umm.. vert modified.
    14:34: Limona: I want to Galway.. Barf here made me come here
    14:34: Limona: He took me as hostage
    14:34: Grompo: *very
    14:34: Limona: Barf, now just be calm
    14:34: Taau's pet, Barf-face: Stay back or I'll pump her full of lead, stinky organisms:
    14:34: Crattyjack: Oh hehe Harry Kil!!!
    14:34: Limona: They have come to help us both
    14:34: Dabblez ducks for cover
    14:35: Crattyjack's pet, Harry the R.U.R. Sales Bot: I'm afraid I can't do that.
    14:35: Dabblez's pet, R.U.R. Logitronix 600 Deluxe: Attack command received.
    14:35: Dabblez's pet, R.U.R. Logitronix 600 Deluxe: System override! Not attacking!
    14:35: Ognom: Cratty see if Harry can do something
    14:35: Limona: Barf I m afraid we have to turn you off for a short while
    14:35: Crattyjack Harry runs apprehensivly to the War bot
    14:35: Limona: I m sorry
    14:35: Dabblez: What has Barf-Face done to our bot!
    14:35: Dabblez's pet, R.U.R. Logitronix 600 Deluxe: System override! Not attacking!
    14:35: Taau's pet, Barf-face: You ain't gonna be finding my off switch so
    14:35: Crattyjack's pet, Harry the R.U.R. Sales Bot: I'm afraid I can't do that.
    14:35: Taau's pet, Barf-face: ..easily
    14:35: Grompo: Not very cooperative, those bots eh?
    14:35: Limona looks relieved
    14:36: Limona: Someone else turn him off please
    14:36: Ognom: I aint turning him off it's got a gun
    14:36: Dabblez: Let her go Barf Face or pay the consequneces!
    14:36: Limona: I have had enough negotiating with that stubborn bot
    14:36: Grompo: If I'd know where or what to push, I'd be deligted to.. umm.. turn him off.
    14:36: Crattyjack: *Harry smiles as he is unable to attack for some reason
    14:36: Crattyjack: Limona I err I was err....
    14:37: Limona: I think the switch is somewhere in his neck..
    14:37: Crattyjack: Im glad youre ok
    14:37: Taau's pet, Barf-face: Put down your weapon.
    14:37: Taau's pet, Barf-face: You have 10 seconds to comply.
    14:37: Taau's pet, Barf-face: 10.
    14:37: Taau's pet, Barf-face: 9.
    14:37: Reactor: I had some experience with these types of bots, but this one seems a bit...ehh...special
    14:37: Taau's pet, Barf-face: 8.
    14:37: Taau's pet, Barf-face: 17.
    14:37: Taau's pet, Barf-face: 85.
    14:37: Reactor: pull the red cable...ah,,no the blue!
    14:37: Taau's pet, Barf-face: 22.
    14:37: Limona: thanks for coming to help!
    14:37: Taau's pet, Barf-face: 8.
    14:37: Taau's pet, Barf-face: Ready or not, here I come.
    14:37: Dabblez: 17?
    14:37: Taau's pet, Barf-face: Attack command received.
    14:37: Taau's pet, Barf-face: Attacking.
    14:37: Grompo: This one... The green one?
    14:37: Limona: Oh no
    14:37: Dabblez shouts: EEK!
    14:37: Reactor: can we attack??
    14:37: Crattyjack's pet, Harry the R.U.R. Sales Bot: I'm afraid I can't do that.
    14:37: Crattyjack's pet, Harry the R.U.R. Sales Bot: I'm afraid I can't do that.
    14:37: Grompo: How about thisone? The blue with yellow stripes?
    14:37: Dabblez's pet, R.U.R. Logitronix 600 Deluxe: Attack command received.
    14:37: Dabblez's pet, R.U.R. Logitronix 600 Deluxe: System override! Not attacking!
    14:37: Dabblez's pet, R.U.R. Logitronix 600 Deluxe: Attack command received.
    14:37: Dabblez's pet, R.U.R. Logitronix 600 Deluxe: System override! Not attacking!
    14:38: Ognom: Help it's gone insane
    14:38: Grompo shouts: Which one's the one to cut?
    14:38: Crattyjack: What!! I cant help?
    14:38: Crattyjack's pet, Harry the R.U.R. Sales Bot: I'm afraid I can't do that.
    14:38: Crattyjack's pet, Harry the R.U.R. Sales Bot: I'm afraid I can't do that.
    14:38: Reactor: the blue cable!! the blue!
    14:38: Dabblez shoots Barf Face
    14:38: Grompo tries to cut the blue cable sticking out of Barfs neck
    14:40: Crattyjack stands in front of limona as a human shield and growls
    14:40: Limona: Its awake, careful
    14:40: Taau's pet, Barf-face: Stop fiddling with my panel
    14:40: Grompo tries one last time to cut the sodding blue cable
    14:41: Grompo: Oh.. Sorry there Barfy.
    14:41: Dabblez shouts: Og!
    14:41: Crattyjack: CVome on here if you think youre Ard enough
    14:41: Grompo: Just giveing you a nice... um... shiny cleaning back here.
    14:41: Crattyjack does a footbal hooligan dance he saw from long ago
    14:41: Grompo coughs uncomfortably
    14:41: Ognom shouts: What!
    14:41: Ognom shouts: I can't shut it off
    14:41: Limona looks worried
    14:41: Reactor: I will try one of my trimmers on him....
    14:42: Taau's pet, Barf-face: You again?
    14:42: Reactor: Don't know if it helped...
    14:42: Dabblez: Its a scary bot
    14:42: Ognom: What went wrong?
    14:43: Grompo: Maybe if I just had a smaller knife or something... More suited for..
    14:43: Reactor: Is there a test program we can run?d
    14:43: Taau's pet, Barf-face: I'll swat you this time
    14:43: Grompo looks to Barf-face for a reaction.
    14:43: Taau's pet, Barf-face: Attack command received.
    14:43: Reactor: I guess my trimming did not help!
    14:43: Taau's pet, Barf-face: Attacking.
    14:43: Taau's pet, Barf-face: Attack command received.
    14:43: Taau's pet, Barf-face: Attacking.
    14:43: Dabblez's pet, R.U.R. Logitronix 600 Deluxe: Attack command received.
    14:43: Dabblez's pet, R.U.R. Logitronix 600 Deluxe: System override! Not attacking!
    14:43: Reactor: Take him out big guy!
    14:43: Reactor: what...
    14:43: Crattyjack's pet, Harry the R.U.R. Sales Bot: I'm afraid I can't do that.
    14:44: Grompo: Sorry mate... My stims hit me.
    14:44: Taau's pet, Barf-face: ERROR: Voice Synthesizer Compromised.
    14:44: Taau's pet, Barf-face: Backup system enabled.
    14:44: Taau's pet, Barf-face: System mode: Karaoke.
    14:44: Taau's pet, Barf-face: Daisy, Daisy.. give me your answer, do
    14:44: Taau's pet, Barf-face: I'm half crazy, all for the love of you..
    14:44: Reactor: No problem. Just a scratch!
    14:44: Taau's pet, Barf-face: It won't be a stylish marriage
    14:44: Taau's pet, Barf-face: I can't afford a carriage
    14:44: Taau's pet, Barf-face: But you'll.. look.. sweet..
    14:44: Crattyjack shouts: Die pigdog! You Barfing tyhing of helll!!!!!!!
    14:44: Limona: Well at least now its turned off..
    14:44: Dabblez: Limona
    14:44: Ognom: Better take a look it's pretty banged up
    14:44: Reactor: He looks calm now!
    14:44: Dabblez: You okay?
    14:44: Crattyjack seems to be very unlike anything you all know of him
    14:44: Limona: I guess so.. he did not hurt me
    14:45: Reactor: Maybe a firmware upgrade.....at least!?
    14:45: Crattyjack shouts: Yea if I could I would eat your rtemains!!!
    14:45: Limona: not nice being forced to stay as a hostage here though
    14:45: Crattyjack shakes his head
    14:45: Dabblez: This is nothing like the original bot we made
    14:45: Crattyjack: Oh
    14:45: Crattyjack: You did it, very good
    14:45: Ognom: Was it a duplicate?
    14:45: Dabblez: But I don;t think it will trouble us anymore
    14:45: Grompo: Well Mr Ognom.. All respect to you.
    14:45: Reactor: Someone must had fiddled with it?
    14:45: Crattyjack: Li-Limona?
    14:46: Crattyjack smiles nervously
    14:46: Limona: Yes Cratty?
    14:46: Dabblez: Who knows?
    14:46: Reactor: Thanks Ognom!
    14:46: Limona smiles
    14:46: Dabblez: Yes, thank Og
    14:46: Limona: How did you find here?
    14:46: Crattyjack: You OK, I mean all limbs and everything from what i can see, but you feeling pain?
    14:46: Ognom: That was definetly not the orignal phewy suck bot
    14:46: Crattyjack: Well Its tahnks to Dabbzie we found you
    14:46: Limona: I m quite well.. though it was mentally quite stressful..
    14:47: Crattyjack: And Im err Im relieved
    14:47: Limona: Dabz! How did you find out?
    14:47: Dabblez: THe rangers told us,
    14:47: Grompo walks over to the door to stand watch
    14:47: Dabblez: in general terms
    14:47: Crattyjack: Yes they did err.. did they?
    14:47: Dabblez: the scanner did the rest. NOt many QPT bots this far north..yet
    14:47: Crattyjack is starting to sweat and wipes his brow
    14:48: Dabblez: We better get you out of here
    14:48: Limona: Ah ofcourse.. I was not sure if they were alive, I think Barf attacked them when we ran out of thehouse
    14:48: Crattyjack: Is it me or is it really hot in here?
    14:48: Limona: I m feeling actually quite cold
    14:48: Dabblez: Erm... not really
    14:48: Crattyjack sways a little and continues to palm his forehead
    14:48: Limona: This is not the nicest place to stay for hours
    14:49: Limona: And be scared .. he was talking about me as a meatpopsickle..
    14:49: Crattyjack: Oh...O-... O K
    14:49: Reactor: The bot really did a number on this place!
    14:49: Limona: that did not sound too nice..
    14:49: Limona: Lets go
    14:49: Dabblez: It sure did
    14:49: Crattyjack: What came o
    14:49: Ognom: BR and Oz Mack
    14:49: Dabblez: I hope we are nto goign to be held responsible
    14:49: Crattyjack: Harry, carry me
    14:49: Grompo: I wouldn't wanna be around that tin-can next time it resurface.
    14:49: Limona: I think I need a drink
    Data log transmission from R.U.R. central database logging archive, day 10 Barf-Face investigation, brrpp ppttt, beep

14:49: Limona: But not in here
    14:50: Crattyjack stumbles to harry who lifts him up and carries him
    14:50: Crattyjack's pet, Harry the R.U.R. Sales Bot: Hello master. I'm ready to obey your commands...
    14:50: Ognom rearanges his brain by shaking his head back and forth fast
    14:50: Dabblez: YOu okay Og, you took quite a pounding
    14:50: Limona looks relieved
    14:50: Ognom: Yeah
    14:51: Ognom: Will need to change my shorts though
    14:51: Limona: Ah its so good to see open sky again
    14:51: Crattyjack: Well How about Good ol Rom- *sways again* Ol Rompa
    14:51: Limona: That would be great, I really need a drink!
    14:51: Reactor: Glad everyone is ok!
    14:51: Crattyjack: I see s-sky too hehe *forces a smile*
    14:51: Dabblez: Yeah, though it looked close
    14:51: Crattyjack: HArry escort Limona OK?
    14:51: Limona looks up and smiles

A pointless necro bump for old times' sake.

Which reminds me, wtb Demenzia back. She still has my SPB.