Thread: PVP looting probs?

PVP looting probs?

From the 13.8 patch notes

"The reward for PvP has been changed. You will now be able to loot all items your opponent has gained since last saving."

Does anyone else see this as being a slight problem. PVP is bad enough now... now im going to have lvl 190+ people down my neck killing me in 3 shots so they can get what i've looted recently.

Also what about NO DROPs? Would kind of defeat some of the purpose if I can just say, find a Tlvl 6 shield bracer (which of course my trader found yesterday). All i would have to do is get paid by someone for it (assuing i have not saved), then tote them off to a 25% zone and have them kill me for the item.

The little trophy thing is a nice idea though, too bad everyone saves before pvping except teh unsuspeciing people who are out on missions who get PVPed

Last edited by ryu1313; Feb 15th, 2002 at 01:20:05.
    "If it hurts, it means your still alive." - Bayman

NuggetKiller - The best looking atrox on RK1

another thread like this one exists..

is here:

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=11306

i dont think this will complicate things any. No drops would of course not be on your body. (they would have learned from the first time around right?)

I think it a cool system, and as it should be. Its still safe for those that want to pk, as long as they insure first.

it adds more risk to others running missions for an important item, but there are a lot of ways around it like the grid teleports or team warps.

all in all, i think its a good idea.

Hmm, I looked at this a few times and wondered "what changed". I always thought this was the rules from the start...I must've missed it when they "removed" this feature from the game previously.

I know back at release this was the original intention from deaths in PvP (un-insured).

looting

You currently have to lose 1% or more XP in order for the killer to loot your corpse. FC is changing this so you can always loot any new inventory items. My question (and one that soldiers should be particularly interested in) is - if you have an item equipped and move that item to inventory during the course of a fight, is it dropped? This seems like something someone might wanna check out - I can just see the patch day, now. lol

-B