Thread: 13.8 Big Question: Are TEAM MISSIONS getting in ?

13.8 Big Question: Are TEAM MISSIONS getting in ?

nt
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

I can imagine a rep replying here saying "yes they are, however I don't even know if they'll be out within your lifetime".

but the patch notes certainly made it hinting...
    Fatal Halcyon
    Amoth
    No guild, no longer playing until (if ever) things change for the good.

well

i really do hope so...
    I cant believe they broke single missions w/ team before they fixed team ones

Re: well

Originally posted by Lyriam
    i really do hope so...
    I cant believe they broke single missions w/ team before they fixed team ones
    I can...
    Corine "Lifedelite" Harrist - 198 clan doc - Rimor - President of EcoDisaster <---- semi-retired
    Angel "Speeddragon" Dust - 74 clan Fix - Rimor - EcoDisaster <---- semi-fanatic
    Fighter "Reflekt" Gunz - 169 clan Sol - Rimor - EcoDisaster <---- I like Guns! equipment

I just wonder... they say team members will no longer share the experience.. is that.. any exp, including monster kill exp, or just the mission reward exp? The later would not be a big deal, we go for money most of the time anyway.. but the first would render solo missions useless to most professions (except Engineers and MAs prolly) and the team missions are not mentioned in the patch notes....

Taka care...

Leopard
    -- Leopard on RK1 --

It's just meant for the reward experience when finishing a mission (reliable sources tell me). I don't think they plan to add the team missions this patch. As far as I can see all fixes are minor fixes and teaks, nothing major (except for the list that is) if they would have added team missions they would have put it on the top of the list in bold, italic and font size 200. Mibby they would have made a few fanboys that way. If it's gonna be sneaked in as a surprise then FC doesn't realy understand the reason for patch notes (the "and many, many more" feeling) and it would be justy bad managements. This might be a nice patch with a few nice fixes. But nothing major (except maybe for the MA fixes, but that looks 50/50 too), nothing that will make the community grow 400% the first 3 days of the patch and nothing that will make the growing number of critics go silent...
    Corine "Lifedelite" Harrist - 198 clan doc - Rimor - President of EcoDisaster <---- semi-retired
    Angel "Speeddragon" Dust - 74 clan Fix - Rimor - EcoDisaster <---- semi-fanatic
    Fighter "Reflekt" Gunz - 169 clan Sol - Rimor - EcoDisaster <---- I like Guns! equipment