Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Are you a Fool?

"We are noooo longer the knights who saaaaaay.... NEE!

We are now the knights who say eki-eki-eki-futang-zupoing-fsjaau...."

((and yes, I did actually learn that one by heart...))

"Because death awaits you with nasty big pointy teeth!

... What an odd performance..."

~Z

Okay, who did this?! - Who got me started on quotes?! J00000!!!

~Z

Bring forth the holy hand grenade !!!
    -

The storms show her pain... electric coated tears that reflect her sorrow... lava boils from the heat of her

rage... we are one and the same.... She is my Rubi-Ka and I am her nanomage ....

"
    And three shall be the number that thou counts to. Thou shall not count to four, neither shall thou count to two, lest thou immediately go on to three. Five is right out!
    "

~Z

Originally posted by Zionai
    Okay, who did this?! - Who got me started on quotes?! J00000!!!

~Z
    I dunno..

Pie Iesu domine, dona eis requiem. Pie Iesu domine, dona eis requiem. Pie Iesu domine, dona eis requiem. Pie Iesu domine, dona eis requiem.

Are you a Fool? We'll all find out in just under 10 hours!!

-Tifanyx

You're missing the *SCHMOCK* from the boards in between those sentences...

"And what might we call you mighty sorceror?

You may call me.... Tim"

~Z

"Oh, King, eh, very nice. And how d'you get that, eh? By exploiting the workers! By 'anging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society. If there's ever going to be any progress with the--"

"Whats your favourite colour?

Blue. No, wait- AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Yay!!!! I'm old now!!!!!
    Janeen "Kyrstina" Gabriel - Level 127 Adventurer - Squad Commander, Whisper's Edge
    ------------
    Check out my armor set I'm working to have one day.....and I'm pretty darn close now (or better) ^_^

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! KYRSTINA!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOO YOOOU!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOO YOOOU!!

HAPPY BIIIRTHDAY DEAAR KYRSTINA!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOOO YOOOOOU!!

((25 right? Car insurance premium dropping birthday is cool!!))
    Last edited by Jekor; Apr 4th, 2003 at 16:19:18.

*joins in the singing - wondering why all the glass around him is starting to splinter*

Happy b-day!!!! :-D

~Z

/me joins in the singing

Last night a good pre-b-day night?

/me grins devilishly

I'll never tell......at least while sober....

((and OMG, I'm so loving seeing greenies in Reets every night this week. It so rawks!!!! They better not crash my birthday or I will so take them to the arena and pwnz them. ))
    Janeen "Kyrstina" Gabriel - Level 127 Adventurer - Squad Commander, Whisper's Edge
    ------------
    Check out my armor set I'm working to have one day.....and I'm pretty darn close now (or better) ^_^

Vallikat gives Tina such a birthday huggle that even her brother feels it

Yay!! Happy Birthday!! Can't wait for the party tonight so that I get to be even more foolish than normal. Golly, wouldn't it be so totally foolish if I forgot my muffin? *grin*
    Cathryn "Vallikat" Thompon

Your queen of muffiny goodness!
    Director - Gridstream Productions --->Tune In Here

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

Originally posted by ValliKat
    [COLOR=deeppink]Golly, wouldn't it be so totally foolish if I forgot my muffin? *grin*
    More like sacriligious i think.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Originally posted by Vixentrox
    More like sacriligious i think.
    Not to mention against the laws of nature and science.
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

The coalition would freak. We'd have to pass some kind of resolution calling for serious consequences if any muffins were forgotten.

And the coalition has proudly offered Gorvant full membership and has extended to Blyqz an offer of junior membership (for the time being). We are waiting for replies, though The Muffin's approval is pending.

All other applications have been denied. Thank you for your time.

I would like to hearby state that I am very grateful for Uwen taking such an active role in the Muffin application process. I have been flooded with requests lately, especially since the Psuedo muffin fiasco and I have been unable to keep up. Uwen's simple and consise approach to this issue has earned him special favor in the eyes of The Muffin.

The Muffin wholeheartedly accepts Gorvant as a Full Member and Blyqz as a Junior Member.

Please join me in congratulating the newest members in the Coalition of People Allowed To Eat Valli's Muffin.
    Cathryn "Vallikat" Thompon

Your queen of muffiny goodness!
    Director - Gridstream Productions --->Tune In Here

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

I still say that the Psuedo Muffin is da ub3r l33tn3ss.

Proud member of Chimera.

Chimera - long live the fighters.

For some odd reason I do belive this topic has changed from its original format and I would like to fix that. So, without further ado.....

---- I WILL TAUNT YOU A SECOND TIME ----
    -

The storms show her pain... electric coated tears that reflect her sorrow... lava boils from the heat of her

rage... we are one and the same.... She is my Rubi-Ka and I am her nanomage ....

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast