Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Are you a Fool?

*smiles* I'll look forward to that then

*bows, and kisses Vallikat's hand*

~Z

Bliqz again gives thought to the threat from Vixentrox.

"I wold have to be a fool indeed to attend this event..."

Bliqz looks at the invitation, and jots a note on the RSVP...

((^^^))
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Alright, that's the last straw.

I am now starting a new company: ValliKat Muffins Incorporated(TM).

All benefits go to Chimera's Clanner Extermination F-... Errr I mean playgrounds for the Omni kiddies.

(Sorry Valli, I was going to make sure you got 3% of all the profits since it *was* your idea... but hey, you're a clanner. You can't sue for copyright infringement, the law only benefits civilized Omnis and Neutrals. )

By the way Bliqz, think you could include our soon-to-be-patented recipe in your cookbook? Chimera would make it worth your while... contact me on the comlink later
    Proud member of Chimera.

Chimera - long live the fighters.

I already have a recipe for the "World Famous ValliKat Strudel Muffin" included in my cook book...Would you care to purchase a copy? I will include your Omni Discount of course.
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Originally posted by Rejkavik
    Alright, that's the last straw.

I am now starting a new company: ValliKat Muffins Incorporated(TM).

All benefits go to Chimera's Clanner Extermination F-... Errr I mean playgrounds for the Omni kiddies.

(Sorry Valli, I was going to make sure you got 3% of all the profits since it *was* your idea... but hey, you're a clanner. You can't sue for copyright infringement, the law only benefits civilized Omnis and Neutrals. )

By the way Bliqz, think you could include our soon-to-be-patented recipe in your cookbook? Chimera would make it worth your while... contact me on the comlink later
    Leave it to the frellin Omni's to try to reproduce a good thing and totally screw it up. Feel free Rejkavik and even if you had offered me the 3% I would tell you can take your 3% and shove it up your Omni a$$. The joy that is my muffin can not be replicated in any way shape or form. I don't care if you feed every man, woman, and child in Omni-land on your psuedo Valli Muffin. They will never compare to the real thing.

Zionai, you can contact Rejkavik for an Omnified Psuedo Muffin.
    Cathryn "Vallikat" Thompon

Your queen of muffiny goodness!
    Director - Gridstream Productions --->Tune In Here

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

Omnified Psuedo Muffin?? Pfft, these shall surpass the original! Plus they come in three flavors: Classic, Strawberry, and Omni (kind of bland, we're working on this one).
    Proud member of Chimera.

Originally posted by Rejkavik
    Omnified Psuedo Muffin?? Pfft, these shall surpass the original! Plus they come in three flavors: Classic, Strawberry, and Omni (kind of bland, we're working on this one).
    You can fool yourself into believing that all you want. Omni's seem very good at fooling themselves into believing all sorts of rediculousness. However, you do not know the absolute rapture of eating my muffin nor will you ever. Therefore, you'll never be able to capture its essence for your psuedo muffinage.

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

Yes.
    Wilfred "Dyrge" Belote
    Upstanding Atlantean Omni-Tek Employee
    Anything worth doing, is worth doing for money.

Knit
    Stims are nice and all. But one day your head will get blown off and you will think to yourself "Sonaofa....Why the hell didn't I bring a doc along."

One Muffin to rule them all, one Muffin to find them; one Muffin to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
    Proud member of Chimera.

In protest of this Omni outrage all Omnis* are hearby banned from enjoying my muffin. Neutrals will be decided on a case by case basis. However, any evidence that they have enjoyed a psuedo Vallimuffin will result in immediate and permanent denial of the one and true Vallimuffin.

Silly Omnis*! Vallimuffin is for Clans!

* except for Sezmra who is the exception to every rule and therefore always allowed to eat the true Vallimuffin

Member, GSP Dancers

Dyrge mumbles something about a few bad apples ruining it for everyone.
    Wilfred "Dyrge" Belote
    Anything worth doing, is worth doing for money.

Knit
    Stims are nice and all. But one day your head will get blown off and you will think to yourself "Sonaofa....Why the hell didn't I bring a doc along."

Well, like I said, regardless of psuedo-muffins and what not, it is my birthday, and I plan to be quite the foolish one, so I hope to see you there, and NO FIGHTING!! It's my birthday, and I'd like to enjoy it. :P

Kyrstina reminds Valli to empty her mailbox. :P
    Janeen "Kyrstina" Gabriel - Level 127 Adventurer - Squad Commander, Whisper's Edge
    ------------
    Check out my armor set I'm working to have one day.....and I'm pretty darn close now (or better) ^_^

Done

Member, GSP Dancers

*speaking into his comlink*

Yes.. I know sales aren't as good as we expected... it's that damned clanner.. yes.. ValliKat... she's swaying the masses from the Omni Psuedo Muffin (TM)... what? Yes.. yes I agree.. we must... TAKE OUT THE OWNER OF THE ONE TRUE MUFFIN!! (dun dun DUN!!!!!!)

(sorry i'm bored at work )
    Proud member of Chimera.

Vallikat carefully pours over requests for muffin rights, declining all Omni requests out-right and any unsavory Neutrals as well.

[voiceover]

There must be double the requests here than there were yesterday. Seems that ever since Omni's were subjected to Psuedo Muffin's they have been flocking to me in droves. If this keeps up those frellin Omni copycats are going to start feeling the pressure. I think I should just pack up and move into Reet's where its safe until this all blows over. *evil laugh* Still it could be that Rejkavik might finally see the error of his ways and bow down to the one true muffin.

[/voiceover]

Member, GSP Dancers

Hmm... well.. I don't know.. I heard that the True Muffin was nice and all and- NO!!!! No, I will not play these petty games!!! I WILL NEVER BOW!! NEVAHHHH!!!!

*sends a message to the workers at Psuedo Muffin Incorporated(TM)* telling them they will have to work over time*
    Proud member of Chimera.

"Well now this is unusual," Cathryn thinks to herself as she goes through the request list. "Several Omni's have actually resorted to pleading with me to give up the muffin to Rejkavik so he might have some chance at replicating it and ending the torture of the Psuedo Muffin. *cackle* Now that is funny ... "

"What's this?"

Applicant: Dyrge
    Faction: Clan
    "Now that is really going too far. Silly Omni*! Vallimuffin is for Clans!"

Vallikat deletes Dyrge from her list

*Unless you are Sezmra who is the exception to every rule and therefore always allowed to eat Valli's Muffin.

Member, GSP Dancers

Just a reminder... and a rather stylish attempt at a bump....

-

The storms show her pain... electric coated tears that reflect her sorrow... lava boils from the heat of her

rage... we are one and the same.... She is my Rubi-Ka and I am her nanomage ....

*tears in eyes*

but but but but but.... - don't even good manners earn me a bite?... *sniff* I have a Clan side to my guild, does that count?

~Z

Originally posted by Zionai
    ...I have a Clan side to my guild...
    Bliqz adds Zionai to his list titles "those of questionable loyalty...and as an after thought...

Bliqz shouts: BURN THE HERETIC!
    God is a bullet.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast