Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Are you a Fool?

Time Confusion?!?!?

I'm a fool.

But just to be safe. The Party is at 01:00 AM GMT on April 5 correct? By that calculation it would place the party at 8:00pm EST on April 4th.

The reason I bring this up is because for this week only, European & US clocks are an extra hour off. Europe went to BST or "British Summer Time" on March 30. The US goes on DST or "Daylight Saving Time" (Spring forward) on April 6.

The "Are you a Fool?" party is on April 4th at 8pm EST.

But as long as you remember 1:00AM GMT you'll be fine..

Originally posted by Kyrstina
    It makes no sense to ask a chef to teach you to kill a man
    Well now...That depends on the chef.

Perhaps you will allow me to bake your Birthday Cake.
    Last edited by Bliqz; Mar 31st, 2003 at 22:38:22.
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

That is correct. The party is on April 4th at 8pmEST for all those in the USA.
    Tristalyn, Kaidence, Daquri, Sexykitten, Brittain
    GridStream
    Ich gebe Decavolt meine Seele und Körper
    Voted by the community - Funniest Female - Most Eligable Bachelorette and Best Doctor! Thanks! <3
    Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! HUGS!
    .·´¯`·..·» You've just been RAINBOW hugged!! «·..·´¯`·.

The party has been cancelled

Independent Studies confirm an abundant supply of Notum...

A huge asteroid will destroy Rubi-Ka tomorrow.

Bliqz has finally run out of ways to cook clanners..

The Deacon! has given up on feet.

Ben & Tristalyn forgot to sign the marriage license.

GSP to go to an all country western format.

All Nanomages are liberated.. The NLF to disband.

Vallikat's muffin is missing.

Uwen changes to the "Evil Leet".. permanently

Vixentrox suddenly fears heights and leaves the WA Cliff for good.

CarlBanks posts per day ratio drops to 2.

Clans forfeit, Omni-Tek declared the winner of the war.

April Fools Day banned on Rubi-Ka! Tifanyx sent to reclaim.

APRIL FOOLS!!!

Originally posted by Tifanyx
    The party has been cancelled

Vallikat's muffin is missing.
    Nooooooooo!!!! Where is my muffin??? TiffanyX just because I wouldn't let you in the coalition of people allowed to eat Valli's muffin is no reason to steal it for your own! I demand you ....

APRIL FOOLS!!!
    oh... heh... nevermind.
    Cathryn "Vallikat" Thompon

Your queen of muffiny goodness!
    Director - Gridstream Productions --->Tune In Here

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

Cathern wonders who all has been tasting Vailli's muffin? And just what flavor IS that muffin? Chocolate? Blueberry? Cherry?
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Originally posted by Vixentrox
    Cathern wonders who all has been tasting Vailli's muffin? And just what flavor IS that muffin? Chocolate? Blueberry? Cherry?
    The original membership was Braedon, Uwen, and Sezmra. But I keep on extending both full and honorary memberships out to people I like or really who just ask me nicely. Even I have lost track of the full member list at this point. The only thing I can tell you is that my muffin has never had it so good and I am one very happy lady.

As to the flavor of the muffin, well you'll just have to try it for yourself to find out.

Vallikat confers upon Vixentrox honorary membership in the coalition of people allowed to eat Valli's muffin

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

Originally posted by Tifanyx
    Bliqz has finally run out of ways to cook clanners.
    Not as long as there are clanners to cook.
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

No Omni meanies allowed? Hmmm... well until Reet Retreat becomes a 25% zone, I will not be attending any clanner activities.

There's only one thing a clanner is good for: target practice.

Well, maybe two things. They could be a food source if you're one of Bliqz's crowd.
    Proud member of Chimera.

Chimera - long live the fighters.

You tried the basil-garlic combination Bliqz? Very good with red wine.

Wink

ouhm, I mean... I like Clanners... I do! Pretty much the same way W.C. Fields likes children, but I like them!

*contemplates changing his guild name for that evening to "Omni Meanies"*

Btw Vallikat - can I get a bite of that muffin?... PLEEEEAAAAAAAAAZE?!
    muffinmuffinmuffinmuffinmuffinmuffinmuffinmuffinmu ffinmuffinmuffinmuffinmuffinmuffinmuffin
    I promise I won't share with Bliqz

~Z

Originally posted by Zionai
    ouhm, I mean... I like Clanners... I do! Pretty much the same way W.C. Fields likes children, but I like them!

*contemplates changing his guild name for that evening to "Omni Meanies"*

Btw Vallikat - can I get a bite of that muffin?... PLEEEEAAAAAAAAAZE?!
    muffinmuffinmuffinmuffinmuffinmuffinmuffinmuffinmu ffinmuffinmuffinmuffinmuffinmuffinmuffin

~Z
    I'm sorry Zionai but no Omni Meanies allowed extends to the muffin as well. Oh...um...well except Sezmra who is the exception to every rule. Oh ok, except Sezmra and any Omni's that I like. I must say Zionai, that I don't know you well enough to know if I like you. hmm. You'll have to come to the party then so I can determine your likeability factor.

Member, GSP Dancers

*laughs* I'll do my best to be there, and to obtain a high enough "likeability" factor - shouldn't you patent that method? :-)

And I'm likeable! Ask anybody! - well, except a lot of the other Omni meanies, but that's only a plus in this score I suspect

Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuffinmuffinmuffinmuffinmuffinmuffin muffinmuffinmuffin

~Z

*laughs* I'll do my best to be there, and to obtain a high enough "likeability" factor - shouldn't you patent that method? :-)

And I'm likeable! Ask anybody! - well, except a lot of the other Omni meanies, but that's only a plus in this score I suspect

Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuffinmuffinmuffinmuffinmuffinmuffin muffinmuffinmuffin

~Z
    Well I am curious as to why an Omni Meanie such as yourself wants to tast the muffin so badly. Is it because of this (about the 17th post down) ?

Member, GSP Dancers

ValliKat,

I would like to submit my letter of endorsement of Zionai. He is a fine upstanding Omni Employee. Frateranizes little with clanners, and rarely smells of bologna.

Bliqz

(())
    God is a bullet.

Hmmm the endorsement of one Omni Meanie from another. That's like the pot endorsing the kettle.

Member, GSP Dancers

Originally posted by ValliKat
    Hmmm the endorsement of one Omni Meanie from another. That's like the pot endorsing the kettle.
    Hmmm...Pots and Kettles...Reminds me of home.
    God is a bullet.

Originally posted by ValliKat

Oh...um...well except Sezmra who is the exception to every rule
    Muhuhahahahhahahah!
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Well, no household's complete without a kettle nor without a pot ;-D

And Vallikat, I actually just like muffins!

OOC: I live in Denmark - people here SUX at making good muffins

~Z

Well, no household's complete without a kettle nor without a pot ;-D

And Vallikat, I actually just like muffins!

OOC: I live in Denmark - people here SUX at making good muffins

~Z
    Well Zionai, not too sound stuck up or anything, but I haven't had any complaints about my muffin as yet. In fact there are those who have claimed it is the best muffin they've ever eaten, especially when soaked in rum. But if I see you at the party and you meet my likeability standards, I shall let you be the judge of that.

Member, GSP Dancers

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast