Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Are you a Fool?

Originally posted by Braedon
    What's this? A party?

Nah, I don't go to parties...

Of course not Braedon. You can't help it if you just happen to be wondering into Reets for a drink and a party just so happens to be taking place. And of course since many of your friends (and my muffin) happen to be there, no one would blame you for sticking around for a bit (until the barman tosses you out on your butt so he can lock up).
    Cathryn "Vallikat" Thompon

Your queen of muffiny goodness!
    Director - Gridstream Productions --->Tune In Here

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

Originally posted by Kyrstina
    Who better to go to learn about the evils of the world than one whom most define as synonymous with the word? (No, not you, Uwen :P) It makes no sense to ask a chef to teach you to kill a man because he looks at you funny, does it?

I'd love to see you try. If that'll motivate you to come out, I'll do what I have to.
    Well if Tempy won't teach ya about evil, I'd be happy to oblige! No, I wouldn't be happy. That wouldn't be evil. But I'd do it just the same. Because I'm nice. Er.. evil. Ok, maybe I got a little bit to learn too. Tempy, when ya startin' up yer evil school? I need a refresher course

Originally posted by Braedon
    What's this? A party?

Nah, I don't go to parties...

Of course not, too busy levelling

Originally posted by Buglight

In regards to the Buglight Dictionary .... I do belive that this night will bring many new entries into that old tome of ours...
    Cool. Lesbinate is gettin' kinda lonely

Originally post by Vallikat
    (until the barman tosses you out on your butt so he can lock up).
    What? Even I gotta sleep sometime... and he was askin' for it!
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Originally posted by Uwen

Well if Tempy won't teach ya about evil, I'd be happy to oblige! No, I wouldn't be happy. That wouldn't be evil. But I'd do it just the same. Because I'm nice. Er.. evil. Ok, maybe I got a little bit to learn too. Tempy, when ya startin' up yer evil school? I need a refresher course

Of course not, too busy levelling

Cool. Lesbinate is gettin' kinda lonely

What? Even I gotta sleep sometime... and he was askin' for it!
    /me bows at Uwens effective use (unlike mine. he he ) of a post! 4 replies to 4 different people in one post!

Originally posted by Vixentrox

Nasty Omni meanies not invited!

/me pouts.
    Lauri
    Cookiemonger

The Original GSP Groupie

Sezmera isn't a meanie!
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Sezzy! You better be nicer than Tempy and show up.

I'm sure my drunken butt will have add many new pages to the "Why did I drink that much and do that last night?" book. :P
    Janeen "Kyrstina" Gabriel - Level 127 Adventurer - Squad Commander, Whisper's Edge
    ------------
    Check out my armor set I'm working to have one day.....and I'm pretty darn close now (or better) ^_^

I've got a date tonight.
    Maybe I'll be able to drop by though!
    Lauri
    Cookiemonger

The Original GSP Groupie

Originally posted by sezmra
    I've got a date tonight.
    Insnt it next wekend?
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

I've got a date tonight.
    Mreow! Have fun

Originally posted by Kyrstina
    Sezzy! You better be nicer than Tempy and show up.

I'm sure my drunken butt will have add many new pages to the "Why did I drink that much and do that last night?" book. :P
    And I'll be right there logging it and getting screenies

Originally posted by Sezmra
    /me pouts
    Awwww... How can a pout like that come from a meanie!

Originally posted by Tifanyx

/me bows at Uwens effective use (unlike mine. he he ) of a post! 4 replies to 4 different people in one post
    MUHUHAHHAHAHA! d00d 1'm ub3r

Originally posted by Bliqz
    Insnt it next weekend?
    Ubsoivant! So Sezzie can go on her date AND get drunk and do naughty things during Tina's B-day party that she will regret and I will log muhuhahahah and so forth.
    Last edited by Uwen; Mar 28th, 2003 at 21:35:03.

Originally posted by Bliqz

Insnt it next wekend?
    /me teases. "Yes, sweetheart, don't forget to pick me up at 7."
    Psshaw, dates with me end up in large messes and lost body parts. What am I doing wrong!?

Tonight? No no no, I have a date with a temple.
    Lauri
    Cookiemonger

The Original GSP Groupie

o.O

Psshaw, dates with me end up in large messes and lost body parts. What am I doing wrong!?
    I've heard of kinky, but my advice is you're taking it a little too far. Judging from the large mess, it works for you though.... Then again with reclaim and all I gues there's no such thing as too kinky... oh well

I'm so confused. The party is next week, but is Sezzy's date which may be with Bliqz or may be wiht the temple tonight or next Friday?

I don't like it when you make me have to think on a Friday afternoon.
    Cathryn "Vallikat" Thompon

Your queen of muffiny goodness!
    Director - Gridstream Productions --->Tune In Here

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

Psshaw, dates with me end up in large messes and lost body parts
    Bliqz ponders...Do I wear the Apron, or the Suit...apron or suit...apron or suit...
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Lost body parts? Apron. I want ribs!

What Server?

Is this on Rubi-Ka 1 or Rubi-Ka 2?? Or all all the servers combined to make AO? Im still a little new and this party would be great to meet some more experienced players!! I look forward to it!! If its on Rubi-Ka 2 that is...

((Sorry, its on RK1. You could still make an RK1 alt and come ))

Hmmm, sound interesting - even for an Omni meanie like me *smiles* - well, I might attend if I have the time - this is not to say that I underprioritize the socializing, but unfortunately these are difficult days for me. If possible, I'll bring some more of my Omni meanie guildies. - then we can all play the fools together, whaddayasay? - kinda like the whole Clan-Omni conflict really (very foolish).

Seeya around peeps!

~Zionai

Sounds great Zionai

Yeah, im as foolish as they get.

They say "dress casual" I show up naked.

They say "dont cross the street before looking both ways" I just take the subway

Oh yeah, uh huh, oh yeah.

[Blyqz]

I will be attempting a few more levels between now and then as I need more stamina to keep up with this crowd.

[/Blyqz]

((I am moving this week, and will try and get the cable up and running by then.))

Bliqz considers keeping tabs on everyone at the party, but remembers a threat from Vixentrox, and thinks better of it...Dying is no way to make a living.
    God is a bullet.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast