Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Are you a Fool?

Re: Both OOC and IC at the same time (let's see how I pull this one off)

Originally posted by Kyrstina
    (And that goes for you too, Tempy. You better come out of hiding long enough to say hi to me on that day, or my talk of flowers and teddy bears will be the least of your worries. )
    Templus rolls her eyes
    Let me check my day planner

8:00-12:00 do a mission
    12:00 eat lunch
    12:15-3:00 do a mission
    3:00 plot on how to kill syriena
    3:05-5:00 do a mission
    5:00 plot on how to kill thyme
    5:01-8:00 do a mission
    8:00 eat dinner
    8:07-9:00 clean rifle
    9:00-12:00 do a mission
    12:01- sleep

nope sorry my day is all full..and i dont think i could squeeze you in.

Re: Re: Both OOC and IC at the same time (let's see how I pull this one off)

Originally posted by Templus
    nope sorry my day is all full..and i dont think i could squeeze you in.
    Kyrstina contemplates taking a hit out on Templus until she can whip her sorry butt herself (which won't be long)

*shrug* Hey, if all she listens to is getting down and dirty, gotta start playing by her rules.
    Janeen "Kyrstina" Gabriel - Level 127 Adventurer - Squad Commander, Whisper's Edge
    ------------
    Check out my armor set I'm working to have one day.....and I'm pretty darn close now (or better) ^_^

If your feeling stupid then bring it

3:00 plot on how to kill syriena

Seems you are equally dillusional....

You two are made for each other
    *~*~*~*~Syriena~*~*~*~*
    ~*~*~Devils Advocate~*~*~
    ~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~*

Kyrstina, you should be happy. She actually *considered* it for a moment instead of just saying

DENIED

Personally I think it was the talk about stripping her down and whipping her that did it ^_-
    Advisor of First Light
    Tradeskill How-To's, Engineer Profession Guides, and Jello Wrestling at The Tir School of Engineering
    Confused by Alien Tech? Check out my Alien Invasion Guides

New to Engineering? Try HighOrbit's Engineer Guide. Thanks HighOrbit

i r f00l

I will do my leet bestest to be there.. mmnn.. unless its all a joke.. then i will not :-p

Meik
    da fool leet
    Leet Wanderer and Knight of da Roses

Kyrstina has never been nothing but stupid.

Oooooh, I take that as an open invitation now. I'm so gonna get you in the worst way.
    Janeen "Kyrstina" Gabriel - Level 127 Adventurer - Squad Commander, Whisper's Edge
    ------------
    Check out my armor set I'm working to have one day.....and I'm pretty darn close now (or better) ^_^

Oooooh, I take that as an open invitation now. I'm so gonna get you in the worst way.
    Uh Oh. Do I sense yet another entry into:

"Buglights Dictionary of Cool Stuff that Should Happen"?

This will be a party to remember!

Yeah you do that, and while your at it why dont you wipe off some of that mascasra. I mean dam girl hasnt she asked for her makeup back yet?

Yeah you do that, and while your at it why dont you wipe off some of that mascasra.
    I am personally comfortable with how I look. Although, from the way I look at you, you apparently had to go get plastic surgery to fix that mug of yours.

What?

Did Thyme get tired of the old look?

Maybe you had to resort to a little bed-time "role-playing" since you've lost your "touch"....

(())
    ------------

I am personally comfortable with how I look. Although, from the way I look at you, you apparently had to go get plastic surgery to fix that mug of yours.

What?

Did Thyme get tired of the old look?

Maybe you had to resort to a little bed-time "role-playing" since you've lost your "touch"....

(())
    Sooo putting ones hair up constitutes getting plastic surgery? I know your young and all but you don't have to prove to everyone that your ignorant every time you talk. BTW if you want to sit at the grownups table you might want to act like one.

Once again there is no me and Thyme..never has been, and never will be. Im sure Thyme would agree with that statement if she would get off the crack for a day. I know you and the rest of your tree hugging friends would love to have some type of dirt on me, but you just cant seem to get any. So you make up rumors and lies...its cute but it wont work.

I've lost my touch....bwahahahah
    Just because I don't bother with you and the rest of WE...err I mean those Tree hugging, care bear loving, poem writing, has nothing better to do then bother someone while on retirement clanners.

SO do yourself a favor and leave me alone..better yet why don't you do something constructive like....................visit Omni HQ.

Almost forgot

/flip

No No it is not a joke!!!

This is a Night of Fools for celebrating being foolish!!!

Which is something im reading alot about on this thread lol hehehe

This is a party for ALL to come and have fun! If any of you so choose to have a brawl take hits out on each other PLEASE
    Feel free and foolish to do so.... But take is outside hehehe...and hope the guards dont get you first Muhahahahah

I am a fool yes indeed!!!
    I am here posting lol why I dont know!

No matter I look forward to seeing all you fools and being foolish with you!!! I sure hope to see the rest of you fools as well!!!!

Soulembrace
    Event Coordinator
    Whispers-Edge

Originally posted by Tifanyx

So, you gotta a copy too? Hey Buggy, when ya gonna update this thing? I only see one word here

And Tempy, does that mean you aren't gonna come? /cry

Hey, look at it this way, plenty of clanners to beat up! My ribs haven't been broken in awhile...
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Originally posted by Uwen

My ribs haven't been broken in awhile...
    Vallikat notices Bliqz frantically working on a new recipe
    Cathryn "Vallikat" Thompon

Your queen of muffiny goodness!
    Director - Gridstream Productions --->Tune In Here

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

Sooo putting ones hair up constitutes getting plastic surgery? I know your young and all but you don't have to prove to everyone that your ignorant every time you talk. BTW if you want to sit at the grownups table you might want to act like one.

Once again there is no me and Thyme..never has been, and never will be. Im sure Thyme would agree with that statement if she would get off the crack for a day. I know you and the rest of your tree hugging friends would love to have some type of dirt on me, but you just cant seem to get any. So you make up rumors and lies...its cute but it wont work.

I've lost my touch....bwahahahah
    Just because I don't bother with you and the rest of WE...err I mean those Tree hugging, care bear loving, poem writing, has nothing better to do then bother someone while on retirement clanners.

SO do yourself a favor and leave me alone..better yet why don't you do something constructive like....................visit Omni HQ.
    ((I think that is the longest post I've ever seen Templus make. ))

I have no quips to come back from that. No way to be smart and clever. No way to give you a nice little shove. I have been smacked down. I have been pummeled. I have been beaten.

But....

....I personally have never heard nor seen your attempts to better me, to educate me more. You apparently think enough of me to respond to me with such a very long and verbose post, and yet, despite all that you have said, I have never heard once from you about how I should become as smart as you. Perhaps you should take some time to educate me. Maybe then, you'll be able to come up with a more "grownup" responce than /flip.

I have never received anything but hoarse brutality from you, and most of my friends have considered me quite stupid for even trying to initiate any contact with you, but I have always held my ground on it. You know, stupid people stick around cause they don't know no better and all... :P

As for your retirement, even you yourself said not to count you out of the game yet, and it is my job, not just as a clanner, but someone who feels very sorry for you, to continue to come after you, to try and at least know you better, why you are the way you are, how you do the things you do.....(and paint your yalm pink :P).

So, regardless, of anything you could or would ever say, I would still like you to be at my birthday party anyway. If nothing else, you can come and yell in my face directly. You can even take me out back and shoot me if it'll make you feel better.

I'm sure I've already made your expansive /ignore list, but if I'm to ever "sit at the grownup table" that means I have to learn what a grownup means for me. I've always looked to you as my guidence when it came to being tough, when it came to me putting my guns where my mouth is, when it came time to put my cheerfulness aside and do the job I've chosen to do.

I certainly hope you will continue to inspire me so.

And hun, using a nano called Face Graft to "put one's hair up" does classify as something more than your average morning in front of the mirror. :P
    ------------

Oh so its my job to educate you the evils of the world and make you a better person....not the "care bears." If your looking for someone to teach you a bit about the world turn to your own people, and if you dont think they can do it....put in a application to join Omni Tek. Untill then stop chasing me around like a lost little puppy, before I put you to sleep.

And If you want to know more about me you can learn the way everyone else can....by reading my autobiography in a few years.

BTW there is only 2 people on my ignore list...one is a clanner and the other I forgot there name. So no you are not on it.

I am not a rolemodel, its your job to teach your kids how to act not mine
    --Charles Barkley

Oh so its my job to educate you the evils of the world and make you a better person.......
    Who better to go to learn about the evils of the world than one whom most define as synonymous with the word? (No, not you, Uwen :P) It makes no sense to ask a chef to teach you to kill a man because he looks at you funny, does it?

....Untill then stop chasing me around like a lost little puppy, before I put you to sleep.
    I'd love to see you try. If that'll motivate you to come out, I'll do what I have to.
    ------------

Originally posted by Tifanyx

First things first... its a night of fools.... soooo its only obvious that omnis are invited.... muwhahahaha

In regards to the Buglight Dictionary .... I do belive that this night will bring many new entries into that old tome of ours...
    -

The storms show her pain... electric coated tears that reflect her sorrow... lava boils from the heat of her

rage... we are one and the same.... She is my Rubi-Ka and I am her nanomage ....

What's this? A party?

Nah, I don't go to parties...

The Deacon of Doom
    www.gridstream.org

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast