Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Are you a Fool?

Are you a Fool?

Hello There AO!!!

It's me again Soulembrace of Whispers-Edge!!!

Whispers-Edge would like for all of you to come join us to get wild crazy and foolish!!!

----------->>>>>>>>A Night of Fools!!<<<<<<<<------------

Come to Reets on Friday April 4th at 8:00 pm EST and get Foolish .....Let it all hang out and have some fun!!!!

Good times for all.....Tristalyn will be there on this Friday Night...that fool heheheheh j/k Tristalyn WE all know you and GSP rocks!!!!

I pitty the Fool that doesnt come to have fun!!!!
    Cause if ya dont that just means more fun for the rest of us...hehheheh

Seriously tho .....Come join Whispers-Edge for a night of fun and foolishness with GSP working the tunes!!! WE look forward to seeing you all there!!!

Soulembrace
    Event Coordinator
    Whispers-Edge
    Last edited by Scratchnsnif; Mar 27th, 2003 at 04:43:43.

I posted this to the AO Stratics community news. Good luck on your event.

http://ao.stratics.com/content/news/...8744131,34386,
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

RK2?
    This Stanley Adams character probably isn't the most trustworthy person out there - definitely not someone I would like to see my sister go out with. At least not without her mace, stiletto, and a automatic carbine if he gets too close.

Sorry, Atlantean
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Doh, on a friday! ..
    *sob!*
    Didymus - Solitus Trader, Member of Instability

IC? OOC?
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

I'll try coming! Sounds awesome!
    Characters on Atlantean
    Main Character: Ardoyt Former Rubi-Ka Citizen and Former Omni-Admin Employee
    Characters on Rimor
    Deleted
    Anarchy Online Related Stuff
    Former AO Stratics News and "The Community Says" Reporter
    The Death of Ardoyt

I'll be there... dance'n with the thong brigade !! WOOOT
    -

The storms show her pain... electric coated tears that reflect her sorrow... lava boils from the heat of her

rage... we are one and the same.... She is my Rubi-Ka and I am her nanomage ....

Originally posted by Bliqz
    IC? OOC?
    OOC

IC party of course.

IC

Nasty Omni meanies not invited!

-Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Just as well, as I glanced at the caterers menu, and I feel it lacks that certian...something...That reminds me, Im hungry...Anyone seen Uwen?

((Have a good time ))
    Last edited by Bliqz; Mar 27th, 2003 at 15:59:50.
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

That's a shame. Perhaps some of us Omni could meet at Baboons that evening.
    *~*~*~*~Syriena~*~*~*~*
    ~*~*~Devils Advocate~*~*~
    ~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~*~*

Hehe...it's open to everyone but Omni cannibels. DA isn't Omni meanies...except for Templus...but that's another story!

OOC

But if Bliqz wants to show up he can of course! Maybe we'll have sabre-tooth eat him!
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    -Whisper's Edge-

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Oooh a party...
    I'll be there with bells on!

Both OOC and IC at the same time (let's see how I pull this one off)

I'm going to make an un-official, un-announced addendum to this party, that I don't think my guild is aware of yet.

On Friday, April 4, I will turn the ((IC and OOC)) age of 25, and I will be celebrating it at this party. Despite my guild leader's assertion that "nasty Omni meanies" are not welcome, I feel that parties are the one time that everyone can, at least slightly, forget the war and hard feelings and just be people and friends out to have a good time.

So, I hope I'll get to see everyone there, especially Omni, since we never get to talk or party as much as I wish we did.

Oh, and Syriena, if I find out you decided to have your own party and forgo mine, I will personally come down to Omni-1, take you out in the public square, strip you down to your bare essentials, and whip you repeatedly until I think you've been thoroughly punished.

(And that goes for you too, Tempy. You better come out of hiding long enough to say hi to me on that day, or my talk of flowers and teddy bears will be the least of your worries. )
    Janeen "Kyrstina" Gabriel - Level 127 Adventurer - Squad Commander, Whisper's Edge
    ------------
    Check out my armor set I'm working to have one day.....and I'm pretty darn close now (or better) ^_^

Oh...she might like that Tina!
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    -Whisper's Edge-

Kissysuzuki -

Re: Both OOC and IC at the same time (let's see how I pull this one off)

Originally posted by Kyrstina
    Despite my guild leader's assertion that "nasty Omni meanies" are not welcome
    I need to work on my image...How many clanners do I have to eat before I get to "Reviled Omni Villian"?
    God is a bullet.

Re: Both OOC and IC at the same time (let's see how I pull this one off)

Originally posted by Kyrstina

Oh, and Syriena, if I find out you decided to have your own party and forgo mine, I will personally come down to Omni-1, take you out in the public square, strip you down to your bare essentials, and whip you repeatedly until I think you've been thoroughly punished.
    Cool. Can I come too?
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Originally posted by Ms.Ice
    Oooh a party...
    I'll be there with bells on!
    If you can find bells to wear I will give you 1 million credits.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Re: Re: Both OOC and IC at the same time (let's see how I pull this one off)

Originally posted by Bliqz
    ...How many clanners do I have to eat before I get to "Reviled Omni Villian"?
    Only one. Doing that would definitely reduce you to Philip Ross-like status.

Emiliy Age
    Unit Leader, Foreign Relations
    Speak your heart, don't bite your tongue...

Whisper's Edge | Gridmail | Engy's Workshop | Tir School of Engineering

Bliqz on Shadowlands: "Gonna make it hard to decide who I can and cant eat."

Re: Re: Re: Both OOC and IC at the same time (let's see how I pull this one off)

Originally posted by Emiliy
    Only one. Doing that would definitely reduce you to Philip Ross-like status.
    Done. She was even easy to catch.
    Last edited by Bliqz; Mar 27th, 2003 at 21:46:34.
    God is a bullet.

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast