Thread: Do you have pet problems?

Do you have pet problems?

/RP ON

Do you Engineers, 'Crats, and MPs have problems with your pets? I know mine has problems. He likes wine and women, and I often get slapped for what he does.

ToyWabbit: Pretteee layydeeezz....

WOULD YOU SHUT UP, YOU CHEAP 'BOT! I swear I might just drive this screwdriver through your main neuroprocessor!

/RP OFF
    Former EQ Cleric lvl 26, no relation to Bugs Bunny
    90 337 $0|\/|3 l337: It's not just for dinner anymore

Are you sure he is not really a Fixer? It would explain alot.

Dyrge thinks to himself "Wait I'm a Fixer"

Strike that! Yes, most likely a malfunction. I would use the screwdriver approach.
    Wilfred "Dyrge" Belote
    Upstanding Atlantean Omni-Tek Employee
    Anything worth doing, is worth doing for money.

Knit
    Upstanding Atlantean Omni-Tek Employee
    Stims are nice and all. But one day your head will get blown off and you will think to yourself "Sonaofa....Why the hell didn't I bring a doc along."

Well RustBucket use to have a fine appetite for chairs... wooden, metal, plastic he didn't care... he just really like chairs.

Or tables. Can't count how many tables he'd plow right into the middle of...

But he hasn't hum..... er been with a piece of furniture in months. While happy to have him follow me obidently, his lack of passio....er ummm... previous activity has troubled me.

Maybe he found a nice clock radio on the side or somethin.
    Graduate of the Elite Academy

Viray's Yalm Cleaning Services

Viray's Taxi Co.

The moral highground was levelled the very day the first player landed in a backyard, saw a cute leet and said "I wonder what it drops?"

- Savoy

I once met a 'crat at a party that would just sit and stare dejectedly at her drink all night. When I asked her what the problem was she said that it was the fact that her bot was really just a dirty 'ol lecher, as his favorite pastime was to wander about "accidentally" bumping into interns. When threatend with a harassment charge the 'bot would simply mutter something about "pathing" and continue with his unsatisfactory behavior. I haven't heard any other complaints about that series though, perhaps the manufacturer fixed the model?

Viray, you had rusty "fixed" finally I see. About time.

One thing is to have a pet hu... - ehhh displaying an extraordinary interest in becoming an in-doors decorator, at least it knows what it wants.
    My kid brothers pet has an annoying habit of just staring off into the far blue yonder, completely lost to any and all requests from its master.
    This is annoying when just out for a walk, but it is both very irritating and potentially dangerous when my brother is in one of his frequent brawls..
    Tempus fugit.

Everybody has a photographic memory.
    Some don't have film.

When you find a big kettle of crazy it's best not to stir it.
    -PHB/Scott Adams