Thread: Team Loot = all again

Team Loot = all again

How many times does the team leader have to reset the damn looting rights to alpha! It seems that everytime the team leader zones into a mission the looting rights are reset to all.
    Please fix this, and while your at it make alpha loot the default - who uses loot = all anyway???

umm

When hunting in high body count areas like shades in PM the combat personell havent got time to relax and loot...only he support staff do. Hence all is easier. Set it to leader if you wanna get rid of some group members..

our group uses all most of the time. We tried alpha in steps and Foreman's Office, BIG mistake. Too many mobs, you can't tell which is the one you can loot and people end up leaving mobs just laying there as more attack.

Fixing the setting so it sticks when you zone or add new people would be great, but please don't make it sound like no one uses "All" or that everyone wants the default changed. Just because you don't use it doesn't mean no one uses it.
    Last edited by Sandfox; Feb 15th, 2002 at 15:38:14.

a simple SPLIT would be enough, but FC seems not to be smart enough to implement this little Option.

1000/5=200 each player......

FC get a clue i am so tired to learn you how to make your game better.......

Exclamation team loot all

Don't give them any ideas on removeing team loot all, you need that if to say your team is in a dungean and the boss mob drops a no drop item, you want loot set to all so the person in your team that needs that item can loot the body, if it is set to alpha then guess what youll have to camp until the loot comes around to them agian, get my point.
    My small army on rbk2

NT
    Got Nullity Sphere?

Crat

trader
    <--flavor of the month

I See you!

naaa

just set it too team loot lead and transfer lead to the looting member until the mob is killed.
    Biffatnugly 200 Enforcer
    ->Stats 150 Engineer
    Jadeivy 98 Doctor
    Jamms 40 Keeper
    Zipsky 20 Martial-Artist