Alocs - Atrox Enforcer
    Phytr - Opifex MA

/me dance happily

I just found my GA1 at lvl 55

Yeah!!

one more post count yeah!!

Noobvanu - 165/23 - Doctor
    Noobaunv - 150/18 - Adventurer

ok i found GA2 in QL132 team mission (6 ppl)
    no idea what team lvl was
    no idea what lvl boss was
    used settings LLLRLR

also found NS1 in QL84 team mission (6ppl)
    same settings

loot table is screwed if u finding QL10 IDs on QL190 bosses and so on
    thats why i think there is no recipe now to find GA

Does this info still apply after 15.0.5 ? I'm not desperate for Grid 1 but i'd still like to try it...

Has anyone found grid disks lately? And do any of you know of any dynacamp bosses that routinely drop 60ish disks?
    Trinity : "I know why you're here Neo. I know what you've been doing. I know why you hardly sleep, why you live alone and why night after night you sit at your computer....It's the question that drives us Neo. It's the question that brought you here. You know the question just as I did."
    Neo : "How do I get Grid armour?"

Had GA 1 drop off a level 84 boss last week. This was in a team mission (usual LRLLLR setting).

VW has dynas about level 60 I think. There are a few in WW too but those dynas are perma killed for Pump shotties
    Kinkee, Clan Fixer, RK1, The Smurfette
    Roughtrade, Clan Trader, RK1

found GA1 in trash, looking for fleas

Found a GA1 Disc on a level 53 solo mission, using the LLLRMR setting...

It was nicely wrapped in one of those little brown boxes
    Linxz, 209 Doctor
    Tripleload, 170 Soldier
    Nulinx, 150ish NT

Thumbs up MY GA4

i was once told that a boss that is EXACTLY the lvl the ID is have better chance of dropping this, therefore i rolled ql 136 (mind: @ some lvls there are "2" ql 136 missions; one that gets lvl 139 boss and one that gets 140 boss) you need the 140 boss to be sure (ID=140) when i was told this i was also told that it has a good chance of dropping within 20 missions...i found mine in 10 (can you even believe how happy i was?;p) BUT: after this i did some 30-40 missions for a second GA4, but never found another, so it isnt all to certain that u'll get ur GA4 easy this way
    Tactic: - roll a team mission (i rolled with 2 in team but some ppl says 6 brings more loot(wich i think is correct) so it can be done with 2 in team) ql 136 (upper one as explained above) and run/area snare past all mobs all the way to boss.....(ohh yea those lifts can be a bitch to find at times) and kill the boss. i did this at lvl 136 if i remember right (b4 AR increase on mobs) and was fairly easy doable....just make sure to kill any mobs in room where boss lift is (in case you have to heal up from boss). Now just hope he drops a GA4 GL

Needing some clarification...

Alright guys, you guys' success rates are outstanding. However, after pulling team mishes with a full team in the ql's of 57 (2) and 60 (2)in hopes of getting GA 1, all I got were ql44 discs from the 57 and ql47 from the 60's. Does this mean that I need to instead pull ql 67-70ish missions? Anyone else have/had the same trend as I do?

Mission: Result:
    QL57 QL44 disc
    QL57 QL44 disc
    QL60 QL47 disc
    QL60 QL47 disc

Was in a team doing faction to switch to Clan, was with a member of Tempest. She managed to run through the temple of Unredeemed near Nascence with us, she walked up to a mob, killed it.

Began screaming, hollering, yelling. I am like wth are you doing?

She looted GA1 off of an SL mob in disc form.

What the hell?

What sense is putting Grid Armor on an SL Mob when GA doesn't work in SL? Hmm?

Too bad I don't remember her name, I am really trying to find it now.. I swear to god it dropped off an SL mob.
    "Although extraordinary valor was displayed by the entire corps of Spartans and Thespians, yet bravest of all was declared the Spartan Dienekes. It is said that on the eve of battle, he was told by a native of Trachis that the Persian archers were so numerous that, when they fired their volleys, the mass of arrows blocked out the sun. Dienekes, however, quite undaunted by this prospect, remarked with a laugh, 'Good. Then we'll have our battle in the shade.' "
    —Herodotus, The Histories

Who gave you permission to ressurect a year dead thread!? Darn Nercromancers.
    Support the Social Aspects!!

I'm not a b!tch, I just don't like your opinion.

lol.

I found my GA the REALLY hard way... (GA1 mind you). In rome, about to head to SL to level a bit when over the shopping channel come the *ID GA MK* link... for the hell of it (I really didnt want to pay 10 mill, but wanted to see what it was goin for) I sent the guy a tell askin how much. Said he really didn't care, as long as it was over 10k. I almost sh*t myself, gave the guy 500k, and we were both happy
    Merung 215-8 Lich (Intermediate)
    Proud Squad Commander of Core

[Core] Merung: Just cuz your profession fell outta the nerf tree and hit every branch on the way down, doesnt mean all should share your fate
    [Core] Shendeo: ./org leave

Originally posted by Merung

gave the guy 500k, and we were both happy
    Wow... just... wow.

Probably the cheapest GA1 sale ever :-P

Does the 6 person tem thing still work? I am ready to give this a try for GA3 and GA4, but if I take missions in a 6 person team, and then drop the team, will the bosses still have the loot for 6 people?

If anyone knows the scoop, I sure would appreciate the head's up. =)

Unless something has changed over the last year, yes the boss will still drop loot for 6 persons. I used to log an alt account and get one or two extra temp team members back when I was trying to get GA2, and the boss always had more items, about 3-4 per team member - never found it, but found 2 shape soft armor devices, a couple div9's and several boss-loot-only fixer nanos. I musta done about 200-300 missions.

I have used this method 3 times in the past week and sure enought it has worked 3 times, i found a grid armor 3 ID and a whopping 2 GA4 id. id like to add one thing though, all 3 times, i still had a team member in my team, and my team level was 3 or higher. I think that if u can get someone to remain in your team, and get ur team level way up, it will dramatically increase your chances of finding the ID you want

I have so far been in one team that found GA mk1 (ql 57 mission, 3 team members)
    and I found a GA mk4 in a 4-person team mission that I blitzed solo (ql 137 mission)
    The above text may not be relevant to all contexts, read at your own discretion.
    Wierd flash game A slightly less wierd flash game

Originally posted by Toastyman
    I have used this method 3 times in the past week and sure enought it has worked 3 times, i found a grid armor 3 ID and a whopping 2 GA4 id. id like to add one thing though, all 3 times, i still had a team member in my team, and my team level was 3 or higher. I think that if u can get someone to remain in your team, and get ur team level way up, it will dramatically increase your chances of finding the ID you want
    That is impossible of course, the game cannot know which ID you want. You've been very lucky, plain and simple.

Of course the game cant know which ID you want, i did not say that, all i intended to say is that using the method posted at the beginnin of this thread worked for me while i had another person in my team and a team level of 3 or higher, and that a high enough team level may increase your chances of finding that ever elusive grid armor ID that you are looking for. ultimately the drop rate is random of course, but why not at least attempt to stack the deck just a little bit in your favor with a boost to your team level?
    Last edited by Toastyman; Jul 31st, 2004 at 09:00:24.

Talking I know, I know, this thread is dead.....

Hey, I'm going crazy looking for GAIV!! I have been doing team missions pulling with 6 people, Team Mish lvl is 137, bosses have Always been lvl 140, I am lvl 153. Done about 50+ missions and NO LUCK! I did find NS2 tho, but guess what! I'm not a NT! lol, just since AI and new patches, I was wondering what fellow fixers have found to fit their fancy in the hunt for GAIV.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast