Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011

Thread: Finding GA Guide.. =P

That is so true. The less you need it, more it drops. That's why I never rolled an agent (pelisse, anyone?)...
    Taranide 220/30 fixer RK2 and now also RK1! Wait a second...
    Might have other characters too but I'm not so sure, always leave them camping something and there they are for few months.

nahhh thats easy, camp FRN with ur agent logged nearby you see the game will know you are after a Pelisse BUT here's the beauteous part: That means you aren't looking for FRN and has a higher chance of dropping, but since the mechanics of FCs oh-so-cool drop % it will be torn between a moral dilemma of either giving you a Pelisse or a FRN and one will drop eventually

Not sure if this is the right place to post, but I really wanted to share with everyone looking for GA, that a teammate of mine just looted "Instruction Disc (Summon Grid Armor Mk II)" of off a Bodyguard in Foremans, I guess on the fourth level near director.. Happy Hunting...

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffinator View Post
    Not sure if this is the right place to post, but I really wanted to share with everyone looking for GA, that a teammate of mine just looted "Instruction Disc (Summon Grid Armor Mk II)" of off a Bodyguard in Foremans, I guess on the fourth level near director.. Happy Hunting...
    spot is now camped thoroughly ROFL

this thread man... this thread is really a classic.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011