Thread: Full Auto Recharge

Question Full Auto Recharge

I have been wondering what kind of FA recharge time you all have been able to get on your envies?

I have a 1/2 finished 220 fixer missing a whole whack of CSS and various other gear but I have been able to get my FA recharge down to 23 seconds.. wondering if it will get much better once my setup is finished.

I have also been trying to make my FA recharge as low as possible wearing things like leo armband, anything that will give me some extra FA. I imagine things like this are not really that great at endgame but for now, they give me that extra edge in dpm.

i'm not convinced shaving an extra second off your FA recharge will OD putting a 5/5 saba in that slot.

Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    i'm not convinced shaving an extra second off your FA recharge will OD putting a 5/5 saba in that slot.
    indeed. The Albtraum FA Combat Bracer however might might a good idea. You still get your 25fa, but with 25dmg and 20aao on top. Depends on the situation I guess. If you fight one target a long time with little movement or if you are moving a lot.
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Deninan View Post
    I have been wondering what kind of FA recharge time you all have been able to get on your envies?

I have a 1/2 finished 220 fixer missing a whole whack of CSS and various other gear but I have been able to get my FA recharge down to 23 seconds.. wondering if it will get much better once my setup is finished.

I have also been trying to make my FA recharge as low as possible wearing things like leo armband, anything that will give me some extra FA. I imagine things like this are not really that great at endgame but for now, they give me that extra edge in dpm.
    You're far better off going for pure add dmg, better regulars/bursts/flings will end up doing a lot more damage than a second or two quicker FA recharge.
    The only time faster FA recharge will really help is apf or easy inf missions... and even then, if you play actively instead of halfassing it, you'll still be able to do as good if not better dpm than with the faster FA.
    Kain97 - 220 Fixer, President, Pantheon
    Maskirovka - 220 Shade
    Dominum - 220 Bureaucrat
    Severit - 220 Enforcer
    Sayet - 220 Doctor