Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OOC: Something for us.

Originally posted by Nevver
    One thing to keep in mind, though, is that Funcom has already honored several of the people mentioned here by putting up billboards in the Subway so they might not be entirely receptive to anything further for these individuals or anyone else at all.
    And, next patch, you may come across these in subway type missions too...
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Originally posted by Emiliy

And put it in Rome!

Also for Rome, I think OTSEC should get some recognition (maybe replace the statue in front of that building with them?). They were a solid part of OT, and even though they've fallen, it was the MOST organized period of OT that I can remember.

Boglwe in Borey. That's all that needs to be said
    OTSEC were traitors, if anyone should get recognition, it is Azazzel who bravely led TBA during that period.

If OTSEC would have had their way, OT would have been overrun by terrorists.
    Kind Regards
    Prince "Morphex" Olveda

Agent Professional
    Proud Member of Legion
    [pic] [stat] [eqp]

Unknown: "I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect"
    Scope755: "To all Devs: ISNT SOO COOL TO BE NOT WELCOME IN INFERNO SK TEAMS."

Originally posted by Morphex

OTSEC were traitors, if anyone should get recognition, it is Azazzel who bravely led TBA during that period.

If OTSEC would have had their way, OT would have been overrun by terrorists.
    TBA were, at least originally, an openly subversive organisation. TBA was the faction that started its Omni-Pol 'cop killing' campaign last year, long before Methlon and the Sinister Anarchists joined the bandwagon. These do not look like the actions of a lawful, loyal Omni-Tek faction.

I'll grant you I don't have all the facts. There may be more to this and it certainly appears that the TBA and the Blackhand in particular, have mellowed, moved more to the political middle ground, since then. But it will take a long while before the Omni public can forgive and forget TBA's regin of terror.

Savoy
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

TBA is around again.. they were gone for a while when the heads of TBA left AO (Ugluk f.ex.) Azazzel was gone for a while too and now that he is leading TBH again, I hope that he and his people refrain from returning back to the criminal roots they had months ago. It would save us all a lot of work and headaches.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

Has this thread not died yet? Way to go Meister!.......Doh...another bump
    Zariken Level 201 Agent
    Member of Cognizance

In Memory of Ladimir

You can't have a statue of CaptFallout with out Lorekeep
    Offer a flower to your enemy..
    If he refuses it, offer a hand
    If he refuses it, offer a bullet
    If he refuses it, give it to him anyways...

Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

Isn't it just a relief when you wake up in the morning and find you didnt wet the bed?!

Beyond your perfection,
    beneath you and who you used to be
    awaits who I am.

Excess Radio! Bringing you tunage 25/7!

Originally posted by Savoy

TBA were, at least originally, an openly subversive organisation. TBA was the faction that started its Omni-Pol 'cop killing' campaign last year, long before Methlon and the Sinister Anarchists joined the bandwagon. These do not look like the actions of a lawful, loyal Omni-Tek faction.

I'll grant you I don't have all the facts. There may be more to this and it certainly appears that the TBA and the Blackhand in particular, have mellowed, moved more to the political middle ground, since then. But it will take a long while before the Omni public can forgive and forget TBA's regin of terror.

Savoy
    Actually Methlon and Cayll were both TBA officers before 'The Black Alliance' was terminated due to certain High Ranked TBA Members pressing TBA to openly declare war on the company and ally themself with the Clans something TBH did not agree with. I suppose they did a few mistakes but TBH in my eyes was always focused on the goal to wipe out all Clan existance on the planet no matter the costs even if the costs were the lives of High Ranked Omni Admin personell.
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

I remember Methlon & company working secretly with CAS to attack Omni troops and towns. It was quite satisfiying.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123