Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: YALMAHA owners - need your help!

Wink

Originally posted by Valen

Oh well....still putt-puttin' along in my Kodiak. 'Cept now I'm starting to get annoyed...since everyone else has Yalms, this has become my standard line when I join a group "Give me coords of where we are going and I'll catch up with you." I need to get out of the habit of giving away all the good items I get, and actually start selling stuff.
    heh, sounds familiar . I am lvl 99 and I finaly gave up on all the hopes that someday I'll find a yalm in a misson. Instead I stuffed myself with all ql90 Comp. Lit implants, ran a general Comp. Lit buff on myself and started running around special shops in Ent and Trade. Took me around 2-3 hours to find a yalm for 4.8 mil.. I am so happy now !

-= Legion =-

/stuck is your new best friend!!!

found 5 vehicles...all in mission chests:
    2 yalmahas
    1 boat
    1 car
    1 of those little sphere things that looks like a Jetsons reject and fades out kinda.

lost one yalm to a game bug (gun and yalm both dequipped into full inventory at a zone, kicked yalm to the void).

highest was the ql 119 car (forget what its actually called, but its a ground vehicle).

just open every chest in every mission...they're there

but, on the other hand...

Yes, when I found the first yalmaha the game completely changed. Exploring became fun. Getting to missions was no problem.

When warps came it was even better for an engy with a yalm, cause he was sought out a someone that can get the slower team members (non-yalmed members) to a mission or camp.

Nowadays, though, everyone is doing missions in the City of Home. Grid in, grid out. So the game has changed completely again. I almost never use my Yalmaha (or any vehicle for that matter). Ok, it does help to get to solo mission in Pleasant Meadows, but those aren't necessary except for a few hard to get items and I can usually stack them up. I really must have used it 4 or 5 times in 20 levels rather than 10 times each level like it used to be.

So, even though it seems like a real big deal from 30-90, not having one won't be the worst thing to happen to you in his game.

jus' sayin'
    Last edited by RoboKa; Feb 20th, 2002 at 18:14:11.
    RoboKa & RoboKaKa
    Solitus Neutral Engineer & Pet

I found a ql33 yalm when I was lvl 25 The item I was after was Hack Grid Vector nano The mission was in Newland. I had the mission controls set to Full Bad, Full Chaos, Full Stealth, Full Money, Difficulty 75-80%.

I had been saving for a Yalm and gave p at lvl 72 and bought mplants and armour which were much needed. Couple of missions later I got a yalm in a max money max bad max hidden mission. Can't remember the zone. Now anyone seen a carrier craft in a shop lately? Saw 1 or 2 when I was looking for a kodiak at lower lvls but that was some time ago, has funcom sneakily removed them from shops???

Sunraven
    lvl 114 crit buffing term
    Ragnarok Inc

found 3 in missions from level 52 to 70,

full bad
    full chaos
    all the way money

missions areas seemed to be totally random

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12