Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RATFE a conspiracy?

And Uwen, when you eventually if your brain can manage to output something constructive to which I can respond to, then and only then Will I waste my breath in answering you.

Other than that, jump back on your Troll Tri-Cycle and go troll some more boards.
    Tikon - Forever an MP. Rest in peace my dear old friend.

Remember, Life is a Journey, Not a Destination, So enjoy the ride..

As am I, which is why I find this whole discussion rather pointless. I trust your motives, but pray that you will use your skills to also work with other Omni-Tek organizations. Nobody can stand alone, and this is definitely not the time for it, with the many Clan aggressions. - I hope I will meet you on the battlefield sometime, defending our ideals against a common enemy.

Best of luck to you, General.

~Zionai

General Tikon i apologize for my abscence in this important matter but i have been tied up with so much work i have not been able to leave the RATFE offices even. (( I had some RL issues that needed my attention )).

Thank you General Zionai for responding on my behalf but as i told you Tikon, the RATFE officer involved in this will be punished for his actions even though he was speaking with personal intentions not on RATFE's behalf.

I have nothing more to say on this matter, i will hope to call a meeting between the two departments once my schedule clears up.

Best Regards
    Peter Giscombe
    Peter Giscombe - Director of the Omni-Tek Corporate Security Coalition.

Originally posted by Tikon
    And Uwen, when you eventually if your brain can manage to output something constructive to which I can respond to, then and only then Will I waste my breath in answering you.

Other than that, jump back on your Troll Tri-Cycle and go troll some more boards.
    Hahaha! You're telling me to think of something constructive! Thats rich! I'm not a troll, you just have no answer.
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Thankyou Mr Giscombe for contacting me. I am pleased that you are dealing with this matter internally, and the investigation into RATFE has almost been concluded.
    However I must make you aware that an investigation into the member in question will be ongoing, as he seems to have some dark secrets he wishes to hide.

I will look forward to meeting you in the near future in the hope of more peaceful diplomatic terms.

Regards

General Tikon Joor

Uwen you couldnt have made my point any clearer, exactly!
    You come out with the same one liner responses all of the time, nothing good to say or add never anything Intellectual comes out of your mouth, as I said, I will respond to you when you do if ever have something constructive to say. And you are a troll I do a lot of forum reading and you seem to be going around marking your territory on a daily basis. So peddle away on your troll tri-cycle and come back to me when you do have something constructive to say.

No. I've presented you with a long series of questions before concerning RATFE and you replid with a one liner yourself. Something violent as I recall. Also, you really don't seem to have any idea of what you're talking about. I'm not a troll. I don't "mark my territory". I have said many things before that were both intellectual and constructive.

Yes, I'm giving you a hard time. Yes, its because when I asked a legitimate statement, you responded with threats of violence and nothing else. Yes, I have little to no respect for you or anyone in OmniPol. If any of you did something to change that, then it would be changed.

What I will give you is that I probably shouldn't have bothered with this. I thought about it for a couple days before I did. I suppose I made the wrong call. I'll leave this matter to OmniPol and RATFE and apologise for getting involved, although if it is on a public forum I guess it could be argued that you left the matter open to all takers as it were. This does not change the fact that, when posed with an logical, thought out statement, you responded with violence, as have most other OmniPol'ers I've talked to, which is one of the big reasons you have no respect from me. Of course, you probably don't care and will respond with more violence.
    Last edited by Uwen; Apr 3rd, 2003 at 00:01:18.

Okay so you want me to quote you, okay lets begin.

Oh please what? Its true. You've never done anything but resort to violence when I present a statement against you. Its pathetic.
    WoohoO! Guilty until proven innocent!

And Neff? That bastard pops up in so many different places in not funny. Maybe someone would kindly exterminate that vermin.
    *sigh* OmniPol trying to smear RATFE for edging in on their "turf" I see. Whatever, corporate division is good I guess...
    Now you get my point, look above, I see nothing constructive, nor do I see any questions directed at myself. You come out with one liners, and pathetic responses.

As ive said, if you want me to respond to you then post something constructive and worthwhile for me to answer, I dont care about your love for leets or that you butt kiss Tarryk, when you do have something to contribute to a subject that is worth my time in reading it and responding to it, then I shall do.

But when you just pop one liners into a post that doesnt contribute to the conversation, then you expect me to respect you and what you say? I dont think so.

And
    I asked a legitimate series of logical questions
    if there were any legitimate logical questions up there, I did not see them, or maybe im blind?

And one last thing to add, I dont care whether you have respect from myself or Omni-Pol, we do not need your respect nor do we need your appraisal.

I hope that has answered your legitimate logical question Uwen.

No because it wasn't from this discussion. It was from a previous discussion about RATFE. In the "RATFE Holds Press Conference" discussion I believe.

Like I said, I should have stayed out of this one and I apologise.

Oooh so you mean this?

Hmmm... I think the OmniPol mafia is getting a little angry that some other Family is edging in on their "turf" eh? Unhappy that someone else wants to beat up clanners and arrest people without cause Tikky? Or did Monty put you up to it?

I'm lovin' it. We have Mob Wars within OmniTek over who gets to beat up clanners. OmniPol's too busy beating up OmniTek departments, but they won't let anyone in on the much-neglected beating of clanners? Or are you guys just edgy because of all the recent tower problems?

Whats that? The clans are divided and riddled with interfighting? Hahahahaha, thats funny! Damn, I hate hypocrites.

And since you guys want to get political and technical, isn't in InternOps job to deal with problems within the company? I don't know, I don't memorise the employee handbook, but I thought that was in there somewhere. Eh, maybe I'm wrong.

But don't let me stop you, go on, kill each other. Diminsh each other's power. I'll just kick my feet up, grab some popcorn, and watch it on the news.

Need I say more Uwen, or would you like me to get a JCB to dig you an even bigger hole?

No, thats quite alright, I've done that well enough myself. Yes, thats what I said and that was what I was talking about. I probably should have gone to read it again before I assumed I said something constructive. So, you are right. I haven't given you a chance with this. I never did present you with a logical statement that you responded with violence to. Yes, you responded to that with violence but I brought that on myself, much like I've brought this on myself. I had confused an article I wrote for ONN which outlines a couple questions about OmniPol and RATFE's perceived problems (which has not been printed yet due to Headline having some technical difficulties with the grid). Have to give you a bow, you've soundly trounced me. I apologise, I suppose I was being a bit of a troll because of my previous feelings towards OmniPol. Whether or not you care about my respect, you've earned a little for proving me wrong.

So I'll apologise for that too.

I never thought I would say this, but I must be honest in saying that you have earned my moral respect.

It takes a man to say that hes wrong and an even greater man to apologise.

I will look forward to reading this ONN article in the near future, and I will look forward to giving my response to it.

With regards

-Tik

Tikon and Uwen have actually gotten along?!?!?!?!!11!

This is teh most disturbing n00z!

(())

Well, here's something I never thought I would say.

Thank you Officer. I look foward to your response.

Now I just hope Armageddon isn't coming... that wouldn't be fun.

What's next... perhaps an OmniTek application in my future?

Ok, maybe not

((Shuld- ))

I will be the FIRST to offer you a shiny new token board, and a map kit.

And a bottle of Sake.
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Mmmmm...... Sake.....

OOC:

Your responses are appreciated Uwen, though not always very mature - if nothing else, they lighten up something very technical/formal/boring, though I have seen examples and proof of your intellectial capabilities. That's meant positive by the way *smiles* - Though, seeing Uwen and Tikon get along, and Bliqz offering him a serving of Sake....

ERROR... ERROR... ERROR...
    Does not compute!
    Reality.sys corrupted
    Please reboot universe

*blip*

~Z

P.S. any similarities with above stated and quotations from Terry Pratchett's Discworld series, is purely non-coincidential.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12