Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Attention: Unguilded neutral Enforcers ((RK1))

Originally posted by Slicse
    if you weren't at war, clanners wouldn't kill omni.

not their fault you're fighting each other
    No one chooses the time of their birth...The test of a man is what he decides to do with the time he is given.

I dont balme the war on the neutrals, only that through either inaction, or compliance they are extending it.
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Originally posted by ValliKat
    Blah! I think you just want to eat my muffin.
    Perhaps...I eat alot of clanner.
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Ok, this could go on and on, but fact is, I respected Bailey and I respect the Healing Hands and I am taking this thread in a very bad direction. So I apologize.

Vallikat hands Linaa her thread back, with all due respects
    Cathryn "Vallikat" Thompon

Your queen of muffiny goodness!
    Director - Gridstream Productions --->Tune In Here

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

(( ))
    God is a bullet.

Originally posted by Bliqz

No one chooses the time of their birth...The test of a man is what he decides to do with the time he is given.

I dont balme the war on the neutrals, only that through either inaction, or compliance they are extending it.
    Ill have to disagree, given the size of the neutral population, if one or all suddenly joined omni or clan it wouldn't make a difference to how long your war continues.

But the blame for the length of time your war takes goes to those that continue to fight, not those who don't give a damn

In my line of work you have to run from Neuter and Clanner Enforcers with equal enthusiasm.

Dyrge jams in another speed stim
    Wilfred "Dyrge" Belote
    Upstanding Atlantean Omni-Tek Employee
    Anything worth doing, is worth doing for money.

Knit
    Upstanding Atlantean Omni-Tek Employee
    Stims are nice and all. But one day your head will get blown off and you will think to yourself "Sonaofa....Why the hell didn't I bring a doc along."

So you think it is ok for us to heal Omni? that may be your point of view. im sure the clans have one completely opposite. we of the HH feel that it is our job as doctors to heal everybody, regardless of faction, breed or gender. Our enforcers are here to protect us doctors against the shortsightedness of some of our fellow Rubi-Kans. we will stick to our "guns" and continue to heal WHOEVER needs our assistance.

Billybob2
    President, The Healing Hands

Again Slicse, I ask:

Is it OK to Kill a few Omni, as long as you kill clanners too?

No, its not. Even if your inability to chose a side (even the wrong one) prolongs the conflict with one more Omni corpse, you are complicant in the bloodbath.

It is not too late though. Join Omni-Tek now! all you need to do is sign the forms, and we will give you a shiny new Token board, and a position of imoprtance within the organization.
    God is a bullet.

I fail to see how that question has any relevance to what we are talking about. I don't kill omnis or clanners unless I have a reason to, and those reasons have nothing to do with your "conflct"

Blaming the prolonging of your war on me is silly, when the only reason the war continues is because the people involved continue warring. Your blame is in the wrong place. It's just like rear ending a vehicle when they slam on the brakes, and blaming them for the sudden stop. **** that, you shouldnt have been following so close

I am talking about the Healing Hands organization...What are you talking about?
    God is a bullet.

"the neutrals" includes me. you involved much more than just HH

Again Slicse, I ask:

Is it OK to Kill a few Omni, as long as you kill clanners too?

No, its not. Even if your inability to chose a side (even the wrong one) prolongs the conflict with one more Omni corpse, you are complicant in the bloodbath.
    I'll have repeat, once again, what has already been said many times in this thread:

The Healing Hands do not kill, we HEAL.

And regarding your comment about us healing clanners so they can go back out and claim more "innocent" lives. You know full well that any of you who promote this war are not innocent. We hold it as our duty to heal the sick and wounded, because we are able to. It is unfortunate that we cannot make people stop fighting, but because of that, does that mean that we should stop healing? (That's a rhetorical question, btw :P)

Dr. Locknane

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12