Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what else do we have to to? Cz or cosmik

Problem with burst / fling combo is that it requiers pistol too..

Differents timing is not a big issue. The 3s recharge time on Gamma will allow your 1.6/1.6 gun to fire twice during the recharge that's all .

We have to try them, cos I think a dual wielder Fixer is becoming valuable even more.

Ouch, I had the numbers mixed up. Thought the higher requirement was for for SMG and the lower for pistol (I already have some in pistols. We should have a 'most stupid IP allocation'-contest someday). Well, nevermind then.
    Still not sure about the timing tho. I've heard too many explainations for how ranged init works. We'll just have to test them I guess.

/G13
    pirates. with lasers.
    Are you having an argument on the internet, again?

Gene13 - on a space odyssey since 2001
    XXX - N

Some day your ship will come in, but you will be at the airport.

While dual wielding one gun shoot and then the other one, if it has reach all his attack time. Simple.

Ranged init is a very big question, so you won't find a very good answer very fast .

info from funcom would be really really nice
    Everybody needs an 808
    Everybody needs a 303

Jim Salabim has written a very recent article about Fixers. The article can be found here. On top of that, some Fixer additions planned for 13.8 have come to light )these being the Area Burst and Fixer/Trader only shops).

A big chuck of information there, chock-full with Fixer goodness. How does that sit with you all?
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

yeah, I think thats kinda why the bumping stopped, or at least slowed down

hey Cosmik, you haven't joined in the singing in the fixer forums yet.
    are funcom not going to issue us a response in the form of a verse?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12