Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Uniting the clans

OOC :

Actually, as said before, this is not an alliance. It is not primarily an attempt to rule the clans either.
    Ah well, I'm in the danger of repeating myself now ..

I hope it can blow a little life into the clan political arena.
    There are enough worthy issues and opinions out there, both roleplay-wise and OOC-wise.
    The idea in the first round is just giving people a chance to know who is who and what are our interests, etc.

Maybe someone who care for loot and towers could find someone to cooperate with, as well as
    someone who just wants wants peace on Rubi-Ka could find someone who share their opinion as well.

I think it could be a nice connecting bridge from the RP community to the "OOC" community.

Edit :

However, I wouldn't expect too much from the first meeting/few meetings, as it will foremost just be an arena to spread ideas.
    Last edited by Didymus; Mar 27th, 2003 at 11:15:31.
    Didymus - Solitus Trader, Member of Instability

bumpers

Today's the day ..

Hope to see some of you there.

*bumples*
    Didymus - Solitus Trader, Member of Instability

Didymus...it's looking like I won't be able to make this today. Just wanted to give you a head's up. Maybe Vixentrox or Lyricia or Szentasha or Cogs could speak a bit about EG if you catch one of them.

Sorry, my friend...hope it goes well and I'll try to make these if they continue down the road.

((RL moving suxx0rs))
    The Deacon of Doom
    www.gridstream.org

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12