Thread: Neutral Girls Just Wanna to Have Fun

Neutral Girls Just Wanna to Have Fun

Does anyone know of any Atlantean neutral organizations for girls who just wanna have fun? By that I mean groups interested in having personable fun on Rubi-Ka, without worrying about stupid politics, or towers, or sometimes even promotions to a higher level!

I get enough of the work-work-work stuff when I'm off-planet on Norrath. Here on Rubi-Ka, I keep hoping to link up with people with great personalities and a wicked sense of fun. But each time I'm back on planet, despite attending Reets, Rompa's, and most recently, a party at Babs, I *always* end up back in my Borealis apartment, alone and lonely, wondering what I'm doing wrong.

- Stefanya "Needful" Tokugawa, a young neutral fixer

?!?

Are you looking for a neutral dating service guild?!? I don't know any. Most neutral guilds I know of are RP guilds. I know a few omni guilds that like to "party" (wink wink, nudge nudge, know what I mean).

Can't name them right now, but if you're interested, I can be persuaded to track them down.
    Into every generation.....(yada, yada, yada....).....

Um, I think I know about those omni "dating" guilds already. I really don't want just that, anyway. Besides, they have a habit of getting carried away, and I'm not sure I'd like that. Talking about that was just my way of making my point and getting your attention (tee hee).

I guess my problem is that all the neutral ((RP)) organizations I've come across so far are either intensely political with a taste for violence toward others (which I hate), or so squeaky-clean-upstanding that I'd feel like I was on a church picnic all the time.

And let's leave out the groups devoted to the twin gods of Levelup and PhatLewt, and whose members usually have this weird penchant for imagining themselves back in the 21st Century, and talking about nothing but that whenever they aren't worshipping those two gods. I've had my fill of those on other planets. While I like goodies and advancement as much as the next person, the whole 21st Century Retro movement is SO old.

Maybe there aren't enough neutrals around for anything more?

- Needful

Originally posted by Needful And let's leave out the groups devoted to the twin gods of Levelup and PhatLewt, and whose members usually have this weird penchant for imagining themselves back in the 21st Century, and talking about nothing but that whenever they aren't worshipping those two gods. I've had my fill of those on other planets. While I like goodies and advancement as much as the next person, the whole 21st Century Retro movement is SO old.
    [ROOOOFL!!!! Well said!]

Player of Lille

u could join our guild the fr.....uhh ....atlantean ..... well no clue.
    Free Souls
    --------------------------
    Rubi-Ka for the neutrals! And xp for tradeskills!
    Rimor Roleplay Channel (/tell Nrpb !join)
    -------------------------
    OUT OF BUSINESS!
    Mummu's Sound Bag v1.19; A custom Voice Pack for Notum Wars now working with 15.7 html chat system!

Re: Neutral Girls Just Wanna to Have Fun

Originally posted by Needful
    Does anyone know of any Atlantean neutral organizations for girls who just wanna have fun? By that I mean groups interested in having personable fun on Rubi-Ka, without worrying about stupid politics, or towers, or sometimes even promotions to a higher level!
    Try Sims Online.
    ======================

blix01/spookiepants/stiffwood

Re: Re: Neutral Girls Just Wanna to Have Fun

Originally posted by Blix

Try Sims Online.

(she was asking an in character question dumb arse)

Anyway..if fun is what you seek..one word of advice...put on a blindfold and walk into Tir *grins evily* seriously though, for the rubi-kan night life try reets on a friday...that's about all I can think of at it seems many persons of..ahem..ill repute seem to hang out there whoc an probably shake you out of that cycle of boredom. Just as long as they don't operate while I am there.
    Last edited by Lexusstreak; Mar 23rd, 2003 at 18:29:39.
    "Did I tell you that you could speak?....then why are you still talking?."

Thanks, Lexus, I was there Saturday night! But, like all previous expeditions to Reet's Retreat, last night simply reinforced my impression that it's a place to enjoy only after you have a circle of friends.

As for Blix, he's hostile because (a) Desert Winds is too bloody-handed for my tastes, and (b) I'm a girl (check his link... giggle, giggle).

The strange thing is, although my social life leaves everything to be desired, professionally I'm advancing nicely... although the group de jour invariably has this discouraging tendancy to overpull and get everyone killed.

- Needful

I'll hook up with you and help you shave any five o'clock shadows you may get on top of your head.
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Originally posted by THEDEACON!
    I'll hook up with you and help you shave any five o'clock shadows you may get on top of your head.
    ((ROFLMAO, Deac that my friend was a good one!))
    Zariken Level 201 Agent
    Member of Cognizance

In Memory of Ladimir

Originally posted by THEDEACON!
    Superslang can attest to the quality of these shavings. Tehdeacon assisted Superslang in his balding ritual while Tradeskillz existed. Deacy couldnt' do anything about the nubs though.

Ever considered going clan?

I'd know some guilds you might be interested at looking at...

Sid

What my brother at arms Sidarion is saying... come clan... join whispers edge... fall madly in love with me... errr.. him
    -

The storms show her pain... electric coated tears that reflect her sorrow... lava boils from the heat of her

rage... we are one and the same.... She is my Rubi-Ka and I am her nanomage ....

With all those tacky comments about my lack of hairstyle, why on earth would I want to join the clan? Sorry, I know that a few bad-smelling apples don't mean the whole orchard is rotten.

Actually, since I'm not grid-qualified yet, I haven't been able to visit Clan towns. Remember, the Sentinels of Tir have closed whompa travel for neutrals like me. If you want more young neutrals to seriously consider the clan, you should start by reopening whompa travel between neutral and clan towns. Right now by best social friends are all omni, simply because I can get there (well, until yesterday, that is).

But seriously, I'm still looking for interesting neutral organizations. Despite all the hassles and disadvantages, I still enjoy the being neutral.

- Needful in Borealis

Check out the "Borealis Underground" Small but fun.