Thread: OOC: Am I dreaming...?

OOC: Am I dreaming...?

Preliminary Patch Notes v.14.8
    Game system
    Missions upgrade

The mission areas have received a major upgrade in looks and layout, and should now be both more varied, challenging and visually pleasing.

New dangers in missions include proximity mines, cameras and gun turrets. The "Map Reader Upgrade – Monsters" will help somewhat against some of these hazards.

When selecting a mission in the mission booth interface, the coordinates for the mission will be automatically uploaded to your map and compass.

Just tonight I was thinking, bored, playing Neocron, how great AO would be with some decent missions.

Im renewing my account as of tommorow, no idea why I left in the first place, friend wanted me to play EQ, it sucked, and somehow I ended up with Neocron again...

Once again, gone astray and coming back

Ill have to get on finishing the 2nd coming soon

EDIT: For all those wondering, this is not my main account, its an old friends account that got the free-30 day special deal, been keeping my eye on the community this way

My regular forum name is Prezidential, posted a bit here and there, mainly rp'ing, but I was never a major forum worm.

The main purpose of this thread was to tell Funcom what an awesome job they did...with player run cities..shadowlands...and lots of other stuff coming down the pipe, I cant wait for whats next
    Last edited by Sawamuro; Mar 23rd, 2003 at 09:05:36.

We need more storytellers and rpers like you. Your story of earth as it is now was excellent and I'm gonna go find and bump it

(player run cities? whoa whoa whoa, did I miss something here? if there are player run cities I would like to see them..all I see are phallic towers..umm..Humping the ground))
    "Did I tell you that you could speak?....then why are you still talking?."

((Towns of Rubi Ka Lexus))
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Mwhahaha! Mwhahah! Mwhahaha.

*puts pinky to the corner of his mouth*

Im back!

I hope youre at the RP'ers gathering today Uwen- so many ankles, but soo little time

And by the way moderator, im roleplaying Dr. Evil- so please dont lock the thread this time around

Yes, there will be much ankle biting at the gathering and yes, I will be there Its great to hear you're back mate
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"