Thread: New RP group- Dark Seraphim

New RP group- Dark Seraphim

An Open Letter to all Clan members:

The increased mining operations by Omni in the last several months is disturbing to say the least. Although some clan factions are making money, the majority of the profits are going to Omni-Tek, allowing them to strengthen their hold on Rimor. They have attacked mines on the border of clan terrirtory, and it is only a matter of time until they launch a major assault against us.

I for one cannot, and will not, stand by and watch our world be taken over by the profit-loving Omni scum. Talks have not solved the problems Rubi-Ka faces, and they only delay the inevetable fighting. Therefore, today I have founded Dark Seraphim, a militant clan organization that is dedicated to halting the expansion of Omni mines, and eventually destroying their existing mines. To do this, we need arms, money, and soldiers.

I am looking for some brave clanners to help me carry out my mission. With their help, and the support of other militant clans, we will be able to end Omni Notum mining, and thereby weaken their power on Rimor.

With your support,we can win this war once and for all!
    -Kamelot

**OOC**
    Dark Seraphim is a Militant clan RP group on Rimor. The org is very new so whoever joins would be able to help make the important early decisions and would recieve a leadership role in the org. We are looking for players of any level/prof. The only requirement to join is a mature attitude, and good roleplaying. Send Kamelot a tell if you are interested.
    Kamelot lvl 89 Agent

Irvin Miollnir Lene lvl 20 Enforcer

*bump*
    Kamelot lvl 89 Agent

Irvin Miollnir Lene lvl 20 Enforcer