Thread: First There Was Silence ((Party Tonight))

First There Was Silence ((Party Tonight))

System Date: Friday, 21 March, 29477

You step up past the vendors to the ground door at Reets Retreat. It's a quiet night tonight. The only sounds you can hear outside are the leaves applauding softly in the breeze, and the faint ambience of the whompas down the road...

You place your right hand flat on the door to feel it. Sure enough, you do. You can't hear it, the sound-proofing system in Reets is one of the finest in existence, but you can feel the vibration. It's not steady, but it is recurrent; repeating; a beat that is pounding throughout the dance club and trying desperately to escape into the night air. Thumpzzz....thumpzzz.....

You remove your hand from the door and the night is just as still as it was a moment ago. You close your eyes, basking in the silence one last time...suddenly zzZZZZOOOM *BANG* a yalm flies overhead and SLAMS into the outside wall of reets, immediately forcing the occupant to lose control of the vehicle, he disengages and falls down next to you with a thud. He stands up just as fast, wipes the dust off his leather duds with quick open slaps, and looks up at you with a smile. "...'allo mate! 'ere for the party are ya? Well don't jus' stand around catchin' cold, get in there!"

With that, he disappears into the building, the door slamming shut behind him.

"Neuts," you say quietly to yourself with a shake of your head. It puts a smile on your face. It's gonna be a good night. So much for silence, you push the door open and step inside......

WELCOME TO THE
    GSP
    FRIDAY NIGHT
    FACIALLY DESTRUCTIVE
    REETHEAD
    MEGABASH!!

Tonight, Friday, the 21st of March, we will be rocking out to EAR-SPLITTING metal, FACIAL-DESTROYING rock, NECK-BREAKING grindcore and HEART-RUPTURING techno in The Reets Retreat on Atlantean!!!

At approximately
    8pm EST/1am GMT DJ Tarryk will begin the journey into the netherworlds of insanity by kicking up the music in Reets Retreat on RK1/Atlantean and he'll be keeping it turned up to insane levels for as long as the sound system can stand it.

Tune in tonight, whether or not you show up to Reets and on any dimension! If you've never tuned in, head to http://www.gridstream.com and read how!

DOOM!!

...you can make requests from any dimension, just listen in to learn how...
    Last edited by Tarryk; Mar 21st, 2003 at 18:40:40.
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

LOOOOOOOM!
    Xezeor 216/14 levels of pure madness - 0% retired - member of Avatars Reloaded

Party begins in: 4hrs 55mins

tick....tick....tick...
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

OMG!! Its almost party time and I still have 300k xp before I get 69. Eep!!

((Vallikat mumbles about how stupid RL keeps interfering with her fun ))

I tell you this, I will not come tonight until 69 is mine!!!
    Cathryn "Vallikat" Thompon

Your queen of muffiny goodness!
    Director - Gridstream Productions --->Tune In Here

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

Sometimes I hate living on this side of the atlantic ocean. Sometimes I wish I had Insomnia.
    Sometimes I wish clanners would go away.
    Sometimes I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller, I wish I had a girl who looked good... hey wait... I have one already! And I am taller than most people... and I don't even want to be a baller... never mind...
    Felix "Likaetaren" Denk
    Squad Commander of Ragnarok
    NT to the bone.

Originally posted by ValliKat
    I tell you this, I will not come tonight until 69 is mine!!!

OMG!!!! I CAN HELP!!!!
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Oh yeah, I can tell I'm gonna need a foot rub after the night's over.

h00t!
    Lauri
    Cookiemonger

The Original GSP Groupie

((Tarryk, Your advertisements get better every time!))
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Originally posted by THEDEACON!

OMG!!!! I CAN HELP!!!!
    I'm not sure if I should be scared, intrigued, or grateful.

Vallikat clings to her muffin

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

!!!!

I meant....er, I have an enforcer in your level range.....er yeah, that's it

Shame on you for having your mind in the gutter
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Originally posted by THEDEACON!

!!!!

I meant....er, I have an enforcer in your level range.....er yeah, that's it

Shame on you for having your mind in the gutter

But anyway, I have a plan, actually I have a plan a and a plan b, but I can pencil your enforcer in for plan c.

So I think I'm covered. I will 69 tonight if it kills me or it kills teh deacon!

Member, GSP Dancers

Time till Facial Destruction: 2 hrs 20 mins

/me tries to decide whether it will be possible to undergo facial destruction and eat Valli's muffin at the same time.

Maybe I need to look into a temporary facial destruction shield....

bumpness
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Time til wholesome, bagel-munching goodness: 1 hr 10 mins