Thread: Wedding planning help

Question Wedding planning help

Hello all, Shaw here.

I am a fixer working with the cooperation of Omni-Tek (I know, BOO!). As propaganda would have you believe we are a heartless people, but that is far from the truth!

I am taking the next big step in my life (yes, bigger then a fixer getting Grid Armor.. well maybe) and I plan on getting married to the woman I love, Novess. She has been my fiancée for two months and we believe it is time to get married. I may be a pro when it comes to blitzing missions and haggling deals with my customers, but I have no clue what to do when it comes to this marriage thing. Yes, I already have a ring for her.

I'm asking for help and guidance on what are the steps I should take from those who have already been through this process. I've heard rumor that I should contact ARK to get a wedding arranged, but I've heard nothing solid.

I'm thinking about having the wedding held at Broken Shores falls and having an engineer warping in attendees who do not have yalms (or they can run there butt from Home).

Please give this love struck fool help!
    - A real fixer doesn't duel, there's no proft in it.