Thread: "Uber" player vs superduperUBER mobs

Unhappy "Uber" player vs superduperUBER mobs

Basis of this thread is that Funcom must reduce mobs power after lvl 100 and fix the 13.6/7 patch nano mobs bugs.

Here is my experience with my highest charater Babylon5:

My "Uber" lvl 117 solitus soldier char. stats vs mobs lvl 117:

4K AC (unbuffed) / 3-8K AC ?
    3.8K HP (unbuffed) / 8K-15K HP (nano-enforcers)
    800 Attack (selfbuffed) / 6-800 ?
    800 Init (selfbuffed)/ 1-2K+, no recharge delay ? instant casting ?
    400 Dogde / 500+?
    200 Run / 3-600 ? + teleporting ?
    QL 200 nova / QL 117 weapon ? high min. dam, +10-20 lvl nanos
    Shield AC 22, return dam. 24 / Shield AC xx, return dam 40-60
    Shield 2 MK6 AC75, return 80 dam over 45sec. / no MK ?
    FirstAid 400 HP (1-2 during a fight)/ healingcasters 2-4K HP
    Nanopool 1200 / 10000000+ hehe

On top of that mobs are shooting/melee and casting (and running) at the same time and no doors and walls blocking attacks ? WTF

The edge this character have vs mobs same lvl is that I have way better weapon (average 4-500 dam), spesials (fling and burst), higher crits (1.5-2.4K crits) and most important lifesaver MK6 (MK7 in 2 lvl's)

I can still fight most orange mobs 1 on 1 (I died yesterday twice for an orange soldiertype mob with insane AC), but before 13.6 I could fight +5-10 lvl mobs at this lvl (and so I should since I am so tweaked as most players are not). But UBER mobs will be much worse in 10-20 lvl as I can only get better stat and nanos and only get 20-30 QL better implants and armour. (better get that 1000 token board instead of puny 120 board I have)

Funcom's UBER mobs leave no one a chance (if not team) if you do not supertweak. What goes around comes around or something.. Basis of this thread is that Funcom must reduce mobs power after lvl 100 and fix the 13.6/7 patch nano mobs bugs

They have also changed the XP we get from killing mobs to much less in this patch, and "taking away" near all hunting grounds patch by patch leaving teaming singel mission as only option. No wonder that BS- City of Home is near unplayeble now, beacuse of LAG/disconnect from all clans/omni teaming mission there

Patch 13.7 have fixed most of instacasting and some chaincasting in my experience, not notice anthing else from that patch.

Best regards Babylon5 Omni soldier, have a nice day

Yeah, I love it when a Green Trader mob casts a Plunder Skills with a 780 PM and SI requirement. I'm lvl 151, so the mob is around 130. He must have chain casted plunder/ransacks on a frightened rollerrat before he attacked me.

not to mention a level 140 or so crat casting rule of one with a 1sec casting time (was in a q144 mission actually).
    happened today, didn't make me a happy camper.

havent u figured out by now that funcom doesnt want us to lvl? they have a supposed 4 year story line that's bugged to hell and ppls are already quitting. alot of ppls sell their accounts at lvl 160+ for a reason, the game gets boring, pointless, and bsing that they dont wanna play anymore. for funcom to solve this problem is to remove all posibilities to lvl and want everybody to pay 10-12 USD a month for us to sit at the milk bar and chat =).

Re: "Uber" player vs superduperUBER mobs

Originally posted by Baylon5
    Shield 2 MK6 AC75, return 80 dam over 45sec. / no MK ?
    What, mobs can't cast TMS or Nullity yet?

Don't worry, they will soon enough, I'm sure.. They'll probably chain cast it.

Re: Re: "Uber" player vs superduperUBER mobs

Originally posted by garpenlov

What, mobs can't cast TMS or Nullity yet?

Don't worry, they will soon enough, I'm sure.. They'll probably chain cast it.
    Bah! they will cast TMS then nullity, then you will get hit by 2-3 shots by their pistol the second they finish the finger wiggle (which by the way was about .5 seconds of wiggle)

Actually

I have seen a mob cast TMS. I stopped attacking him for a bit then killed him when it wore off. It does seem uncommon though. Much more often I see enforcer mobs using their brave challenger to Tboo spell and becoming 4 meters tall.