Thread: Looking for a new home.

Looking for a new home.

--- An emmence and mellow atrox stands up to a mike, somewhat nervous, but there is no way to remove the "Noble Look" about him---

"Greetings and hello. I am Kles. A self proclaimed warrior, tank, and demolition expert. Since growing up on Rubk-Ka, I have been with my friend, Ruken. He taught me to control my anger and my rage in order to build it up for when I need it. He taught me my schooling and hunting.
    After my accident, which I would rather not go into, Most of my body was replaced with cybernetics. After the Cyborgs took Athen, I felt that I would be targetted, thus I found myself on my own. I have met a few friends on my travels, but I long for a home. I have found a new temporary home in an undisclosed location for my protection. Although I am looking for somewhere I can call home. I have much expirence in the ways of the world, and am sure I could be of some use. Please contact me by tell-communication whenever you can and tell me about your group as I usually have it on.

(ooc: med lvl enforcer lf REAL RP guild) (rk2)
    Last edited by Khorak; Mar 20th, 2003 at 21:45:17.
    - Ruken -... 18X Martial Artist
    - Khorak -.. 17X Enforcer
    - Kethis -... 17X Engineer
    - Equillian -... 16X Soldier

OOC

Lot of good RP guilds out there though some are more heavy into it than others. Check out the EndGame alliances Clans. We all roleplay to some extent. Look around in the RP forums and many of the Clan posters you see are in this alliance.

IC

Cathern looks at the list of folks offering their services. Her eyes scan the grid and notices one person standing out: Warrior...tank...AHHH...demolition expert. "Sounds like an interesting fellow." she thought. With the increase of terrorist acts by BORPACT, a demolitions expert could prove very useful. A shame he is in some place called Rimor.

OOC

Rats...didnt notice you were on Rimor...sorry.
    Last edited by Vixentrox; Mar 20th, 2003 at 22:02:35.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

*Bump*

I'm looking for an RP group on Rimor as well I'm an 89 Clan Agent.
    Kamelot lvl 89 Agent

Irvin Miollnir Lene lvl 20 Enforcer

HIGHER, HIGHER ON THE THREAD! Must... find.... home

bump.......

bump

Question

Hi there!
    It is always good to see others interested in RP :-)
    On the point of being on Rimor, have you checked out the sticky threads for RP orgs on your server? That might offer some possibilites. It has been many, many moons since I last visited our planet, and have no idea of the state of play there anymore
    But starting with those threads might be useful