Thread: GridStream Conundrums, the Lost Episodes

GridStream Conundrums, the Lost Episodes

Yxxil stood tall and proud before the great rift in space and time. He peered into the void with glowing red eyes and a snarl formed on his lips.

"The time is now, my pets!" Yxxil, Demon Lord of anger and hatred, bellowed mightily into the great rift. "Those who would follow me into the destruction of Rubi-Ka, COME FORTH!!"

His voice thundered across the land, the trees shook with fear and the mountains seemed to balk at the might of the Demon Lord.

"ARISE, my pets of hatred and anger! UNLEASH YOUR FURY! COME FORTH AND CONQUER THAT WHICH IS YOURS!!!"

The great void lay silent for a moment. It was a large tear in the fabric of space and time, created by Yxxil to unleash his minions from the shadow world. Then a slight rumble came...

...and out stepped Epicine holding a can of the volatile alcoholic drink, Leet Piss.

"Werd to yer momz," Epicine said with a snarl, "I came to drop bombz."

The rift sealed shut.

Yxxil stared for a moment, then threw back his head in frusteration and bellowed a single word.

D'OH!!
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

Pfff, thats what Yxxil gets for being a wannabe evil deity.
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

/me comforts the d00my demon God of Darkness.

Oh and, h00t!
    Lauri
    Cookiemonger

The Original GSP Groupie