Thread: Fuzzy the Phat Leet

Talking Fuzzy the Phat Leet

hehe hes my favourite thing in the game (for anyone who doesnt know him he walks around in that bar in newland city its an leet x3 named Fuzzy) evrybody get over there and give him a warm little hug ))

uh...
    /me comes back from his brain lapse after reading that post and continues on his way
    Fatal Halcyon
    Amoth
    No guild, no longer playing until (if ever) things change for the good.

thats a post worth deleting....

We need to get a pic of an adventurer turned leet with lots of englargement buffs!!! that wpuld be so cool!

i cant seem to find the bar the hes at hehe. where in the city is the bar?

question... does a phat leet drop phat lewt?

Talking

Originally posted by incufakganicmal
    We need to get a pic of an adventurer turned leet with lots of englargement buffs!!! that wpuld be so cool!
    Oh, then you will L O V E the picture I got of an ARK turned into a leet and THEN a GM hit him with A LOT of enlarges. Most wacho think I`ve seen in this game this far. :lol: It sure is FUNcom :lol:
    ~Have you hugged your leet today?~

F̶u̶n̶c̶o̶m̶ ̶l̶i̶s̶t̶e̶n̶s̶ ̶:̶)̶
    Thanks for "fixing" DM, Funcom, yeah, no really... thank you so, so much. I was missing having my toolset put back to 2007.

Originally posted by grav1ja
    i cant seem to find the bar the hes at hehe. where in the city is the bar?
    It`s in Newland City, really close to the Backyard entrance. If you can find the Bronto Burger (NOT the BB by the Mission Terminal) the bar is about 20 yards off.
    ~Have you hugged your leet today?~

F̶u̶n̶c̶o̶m̶ ̶l̶i̶s̶t̶e̶n̶s̶ ̶:̶)̶
    Thanks for "fixing" DM, Funcom, yeah, no really... thank you so, so much. I was missing having my toolset put back to 2007.

Im gonna talk to dat leet and force him to gimme a static mission to make me uber! then ill send him to the etheral world of mob respawn