Thread: In search of...

Post In search of...

Ah, it's good to be home again. Can't belive it's been so long.

But it saddens me to see that many of my old friends has left the planet without letting me know for how long. Or if they are coming back at all. As a result, I now find myself without a guild. And as the social person that I am, that is not something that I can live with. I am looking for a decent group of social clanners on Atlantean, who wouldn't mind the company of a happy crat in their ranks.

<OOC> I play for fun, and fun alone. That means that I RP all the time, not just for xp, but also for the experience in it self. Which has resulted that I'm only lvl 54. But I have fun. If this is something that your guild can be proud of, pls contact me.

Formrider signing off (for now).
    Formrider - Lvl 73 Crat

Nahadra - Lvl 55 doc

Unfitrider - Lvl 101 Shade

Achiever 66%
    Explorer 66%
    Killer 40%
    Socializer 26%

OOC

Hello! Check out the various EndGame guilds. We all roleplay in varrying degrees, some of us more than others.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...hreadid=108740
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

It is not too late!

Join Omni-Tek now, and reap the benefits of gainful employment!

Bliqz hands Formrider an Omni-Tek Aplication form, and a shiny new token board.

Omni-Tek wants YOU!

((Welcome back...have fun!))
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))