Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would like to acquire a working bomb to cause havoc and destruction.

Would like to acquire a working bomb to cause havoc and destruction.

I would like, if anyone is selling, to acquire a working unit with highly explosive capabilities. I intend to use it, without a doubt. If no-one is selling, can anyone make one? I really need a bomb, got some grudges I would love to settle once and for all
    "Everything that one thinks about a lot becomes problematic" - Nietzsche
    Zorf
    Member of CAS
    Vito's Personal Atrox Punching Bag
    Holder of Pie
    Weilder of the Horrid Mauser
    Desecrator of the Temple of Three Winds
    Fiqh
    Member of CAS

*cough* not the place for this *cough*

*cough* send me a tell *cough*
    I'm Back

CarLBanks gets on his communicator and calls Mr. Ross

"Mr. Ross! You on?...........Hello Sir.........Well we got two people who want to use a bomb on Rubi-Ka.............I know sir! They want to blow up someone................One of them is supplying the person a few bombs on Rubi-Ka............Ok so Omni-Pol will be to their apartments in a few minutes?..............Your Welcome Sir.......It was no problem...........Tell me if you need anything else.........Bye Mr. Ross.

CarLBanks ends transmission and walks off into the horizion
    Characters on Atlantean
    Main Character: Ardoyt Former Rubi-Ka Citizen and Former Omni-Admin Employee
    Characters on Rimor
    Deleted
    Anarchy Online Related Stuff
    Former AO Stratics News and "The Community Says" Reporter
    The Death of Ardoyt

I think as a lvl 150 present for myself, I'm going to finally get myself an apartment. I'll be sure to let everyone know where it is too. <sarcasm

Please don't confuse me with some low bit wanna be thug you see hanging out in the Rompa Bar at all hours of the day. The only way OP ar anyone else for that matter can find me is if I allow them too.
    I'm Back

I have one package of charged plastic explosives left from the days when you would retrieve them from a disarmed chest. At the time, you could apply them to doors and containers to trap them. Apparently new arrivals were not checking doors in MMD as they entered missions and complained to the point that technology was introduced to prevent doors from being trapped by regular citizens.

http://www.aodb.info/showitem.asp?AO...PrintPage=True

Whoa...I want one.
    I'm Back

Sorry Fiqh, I could have sold you one but I think I need all my bombs for various... *ahem* protests
    President Anisha "Trisagiona" Kenley of the Desert Winds

"Here is the price of freedom:
    Your every drop of courage,
    ounce of pain, pint of blood.
    Paid in advance."

(( trapping doors so needs to be back in the game ))
    Graduate of the Elite Academy

Viray's Yalm Cleaning Services

Viray's Taxi Co.

The moral highground was levelled the very day the first player landed in a backyard, saw a cute leet and said "I wonder what it drops?"

- Savoy

OOC - I think it would be neat if we could set up mine fields and other traps around our towers, using tradeskills like ME, EE, and QFT. QFT for the really nasty ones.

This would give trade skills a battle field role for NW, and it would give agents and fixers traps to spot with their buffed perception, and try to disarm with trap disarm.
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

Jynne thats a kool idea.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Originally posted by Jynne
    OOC - I think it would be neat if we could set up mine fields and other traps around our towers, using tradeskills like ME, EE, and QFT. QFT for the really nasty ones.

This would give trade skills a battle field role for NW, and it would give agents and fixers traps to spot with their buffed perception, and try to disarm with trap disarm.

(( Funcom we want this and we want this now, kthxbye ))
    -

The storms show her pain... electric coated tears that reflect her sorrow... lava boils from the heat of her

rage... we are one and the same.... She is my Rubi-Ka and I am her nanomage ....

The following is an anonymous message found posted on a major gridsite

Hello valued customer! Are you looking to cause as much damage as possible in the shortest timeframe imaginable? Whether you are looking for a conventional weapon (our best seller!) or perhaps a more specialized device we've got it all! Currently we have in stock a wide variety of bombs for all your explosive needs, including chemical, biological, nanotechnological, and of course large and small scale nuclear/thermonuclear weapons. For the true connosseur of mayhem and devastation we reccommend our "Antimatter Deluxe!" handcrafted by the finest weaponsmiths to be found on Rubi-Ka and delivered in it's very own rich mahogany display case with beveled glass doors. All devices come with a full 30 day money back "5 point" warranty that covers all of the following

1- Accidental detonation
    2- Parts and labor
    3- Malfuctioning detonator
    4- Costs of legal proceedings due to a malfunctioning device*
    5- Funeral expenses due to any of the above

Thank you, and please be sure to visit our showroom in Rome today!

*legal proceedings only cover legal costs associated with criminal cases. Warranty coverage does not include monetary loss/legal costs associated with any civil suits filed against the user of the device.
    ( Tradeskillers want trap making!)
    Last edited by Aimes; Mar 19th, 2003 at 18:20:43.

*cough* not the place for this *cough*

*cough* send me a tell *cough*

~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    No, no! Seeeee.. cat wasnt saying he HAD bombs.. he was simply letting everyone know he IS the bomb... So ya see... Again DA is innocent. 100%

Cat.. Put that explosive back in your pants.. people are starting to stare....

HEY! Get your mind out of the gutters!! I ment his pants pockets....

ya bunch of pervs..
    *~*THYME*~*
    ~*Taboo's Views On Templus*~
    " "He is just a moron .You know he really isnt in the military, he is a 48 y/o man living in his parents basement who cant get laid & therefore hates all women and feels he has to belittle them because he cant get his lil peepee wet"

Jeez. The point I was trying to get across is that I have a cold.

If I hadn't been overcome by that fit of coughing you would have read.

I know this is "not the place for this" but
    could someone please "send me a tell" I'm so lonely.

I apologize for any confusion this may have caused

-Cat
    I'm Back

Jeez. The point I was trying to get across is that I have a cold.

If I hadn't been overcome by that fit of coughing you would have read.

I know this is "not the place for this" but
    could someone please "send me a tell" I'm so lonely.

I apologize for any confusion this may have caused

-Cat
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

TA-DA!!!!!

/disco
    *~*THYME*~*
    ~*Taboo's Views On Templus*~
    " "He is just a moron .You know he really isnt in the military, he is a 48 y/o man living in his parents basement who cant get laid & therefore hates all women and feels he has to belittle them because he cant get his lil peepee wet"

I'll direct you, Fiqh, to the "Clanner Extremists L'il Terrorist Kit - With Real Working AntiMatter Bomb!" Below is the advertisement:

This handy package is the perfect starter for anyone interested in causing havoc with explosive devices. It's Dust-Brigade tested and Sentinels approved, and is absolutely money-back guaranteed to meet all your terror-spreading needs. The first one hundred callers will get a free sock-head mask with their order. Every L'il Terrorist Kit includes a machine gun, a yalmaha-ready ignition bomb, a suitcase bomb, a secret decoder ring, an instructions manual, and most popular of all, a real working anti-matter bomb!

Mailing in five proofs of purchase, plus shipping and handling, to Simon Silverstone will get you your personalized Certified Clan Terrorist diploma to proudly display on your wall at home.

All this for only 499,999 credits! Call now at 1-800-KIL-OMNI! Remember the first 100 callers get a sock-head terror mask absolutely free in a limited time promotional offer!

Clan Extremist L'il Terrorist Kit - With Working AntiMatter Bomb! is a product of the Omni-Tek Corporation. Copyright 24677, all rights reserved.
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

(( Bravo Jynne ))

Minefields on tower areas.. Now that would be many dead Neutr*Cough* Clanners.. *Grins*
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

Hmm its seems Marlamin has come down with the same cold as myself....sorry to hear that Mar.
    I'm Back

((Dang it, I just replaced the keyboard from when Vix made me spew coke on it...You calnners are gonna break my bank account))
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast