Thread: Actors Of Rubi-Ka

Actors Of Rubi-Ka

Hello once again.

I am running out of time. (ooc: I go out of town in four days for about two weeks.) We need to pull the project together then. If every who has contacted me or tried and recived no response could please E-mail me (truedarkdreamer@yahoo.com) today or within the next two days that would be great!

Incase this project flops, I would like to form an org of people interested in this kind of thing. But I am Omni and this would exclude any clan participants. Maybe some kind of two guild system?

Anyway get back to me and thanks!
    Gaylene 'Lyric' Scheer - Level 30 NT Atlantean
    The Power is in the Music: Sing and Taste the Magic

I think the interest is there, just need a place and time that this will be practiced. Asking everyone for timezones and days won't work, you'll just have to start setting dates and if people want to show up they will.

You know I'll be glad to help. I can make an alt for the guild should need be. Just let me know what you need, when and where, and I'll do my darndest to be there.
    Janeen "Kyrstina" Gabriel - Level 127 Adventurer - Squad Commander, Whisper's Edge
    ------------
    Check out my armor set I'm working to have one day.....and I'm pretty darn close now (or better) ^_^

Same goes for me!

Sidarion