Thread: Someone Wicked This Way Comes...

Someone Wicked This Way Comes...

My codename is Kamelot, my real name is unimportant. This is an open message to all Militant Clans on Rimor looking for a skilled Spy/Assassin.

I have been fighitng Omni forces for several years and was involved in several bombings and assassinations. Nearly a year ago I joined the West Athen Militia and became a General/ lead assassin. 6 Months ago, our leader was kidnapped after making a public speech calling for armed resistance. He has never been found, and is assumed dead. The WAM disbanded soon after, and I laid low for awhile. Recently I have done merc. work with other clanners, but I have no affiliation to any of their orgs.

Omni is a plague that must be wiped from Rimor. They make money and grow stronger day by day, and we must not allow this to continue. Any experienced clan who wants help in the struggle against Omni contact me.
    -Kamelot

***OOC***
    I am a level 89 Agent looking for a militant themed medium sized RP clan (20-45 members). Land control is a plus. Please post here or give me a tell in game.
    Last edited by Kamelot; Mar 19th, 2003 at 05:15:54.
    Kamelot lvl 89 Agent

Irvin Miollnir Lene lvl 20 Enforcer

Re: Someone Wicked This Way Comes...

Originally posted by Kamelot
    My codename is Kamelot, my real name is unimportant.
    Psst....your full name is in your signature.....
    This is Me, and this is Me PWNING a Heckler, WOOT!
    *all artwork is copyright protected originals by Mr.Fli

Originally posted by Cz
    And we all know Omni kick clan butts anytime.
    Freshman Jayne "Farmacist" Cifuentes

((*bump* because

A) Its good to see more militant clanners, we don't have enough. OmniTek has all the militants
    B) He has my hair ))
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

@Boghira- lol didn't remember i still had that on... Guess I'll take off the clan tag too and update my level... but in my defense I said it wasn't important, not that it was a secret
    Kamelot lvl 89 Agent

*bump*
    Kamelot lvl 89 Agent