Thread: Attacked by NONE

Exclamation Attacked by NONE

Is anyone aware of this bug?

When you are pulling a mob and he runs the wrong direction or you run to fast and loose line of sight of him and get the "Attacked by NONE" message.

Then when he finally catches up to you, and starts to kick yours or your teamates ass, you can not attack him.

you then get the "Wait for previous battle to end" message (don't quote that word for word, i forget the exact phrase).

Anyway, is this gonna be fixed.. i know it happens to other people besides me, happens alot, especially at NW crater in Mort.

Happens to me all the time. Especially when I am fighting two mobs and I kill the first one. I have to wait 10 seconds or so before I can attack the second. Because of the "wait for previous attack to finish" thing. I can understand it when I am using brawl but not Q attack.

Angry not a fun bug...

This is very annoying, as it means you cannot begin a new fight until you end the current one (which you can't except by zoning). It can't be that hard to fix, even just checking to see if a player has taken or dealt damage recently, if not, end any outstandig fight. This wouldn't help with the multiple opponents thing though...

stupid nuns... always killing me...

"Attacked by nun"
    "Attacked by nun"
    "Attacked by nun"
    "Attacked by nun"

-D
    ===============
    First Order S.S.S.C.
    ===============

Re: Attacked by NONE

Originally posted by Luxferro
    Is anyone aware of this bug?

When you are pulling a mob and he runs the wrong direction or you run to fast and loose line of sight of him and get the "Attacked by NONE" message.

Then when he finally catches up to you, and starts to kick yours or your teamates ass, you can not attack him.

you then get the "Wait for previous battle to end" message (don't quote that word for word, i forget the exact phrase).

Anyway, is this gonna be fixed.. i know it happens to other people besides me, happens alot, especially at NW crater in Mort.
    Been there - done that - got killed that way
    //drwizzz

Oh yeah, happens to me all the time, especially when I run from a group of social monsters when too many adds happen.

Really, really annoying when you're running to try to heal yourself and you're out of first aid kits.