Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where have I been...?

((UWen you have to delete all your Sent messages, and messages being tracked too. They count for your total number of messages.))

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

((Ahh thankies Ben ))
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Originally posted by Uwen
    A) Even if the BORPACT are actually doing something, that doesn't mean tis right. They are only furthering their own demise, as well as the demise of the nanomages.

B) I never said a solution would be kill all the nanomages. Stop putting words in my mouth. That's something an OmniTek employee would do and you're not an OmniTek employee, so don't act like one.

C) The planet will not die without notum. If the BORPACT suceeds, they will cause the death of the nanomage people by notum depletion. That is all they will cause. It will not affect my physically, aside from the stress and sadness of losing nanomage friends. The planet will not die without notum, or at least I have seen no evidence to prove this.
    A) I never said it was RIGHT! Stop putting words in MY MOUTH, youre starting to sound like an OmniTek Employee!!
    What I said was "Right or wrong, at least the Alliance is not sitting idly by and watching the planet die"

B) You implied it! "then the nanomages would die and their would no longer be a problem." Then being the ever faithful OT spy, you retracted it immediately with this: "This is not to say that nanomages are the problem". I did not put words in your mouth, I just pointed it out.

C) If there is no Notum, there is no Rubi-Ka. Notum is the "lifeblood" of this planet. If you remove the "life", the planet dies. How can you not see that??

Originally posted by Tifanyx

A) I never said it was RIGHT! Stop putting words in MY MOUTH, youre starting to sound like an OmniTek Employee!!
    What I said was "Right or wrong, at least the Alliance is not sitting idly by and watching the planet die"

Um, that is just a lie. You've said it was right and the best choice and good MANY times. And you say I lie and flip flop? You may not have said that here, but you have said it many times before.

B) You implied it! "then the nanomages would die and their would no longer be a problem." Then being the ever faithful OT spy, you retracted it immediately with this: "This is not to say that nanomages are the problem". I did not put words in your mouth, I just pointed it out.

I implied nothing. I merely brought up the valid fact that if there were no nanomages, there would be no problem because no one else has the dependancy on notum. I did not retract anything. The nanomages are not the problem. The depletion of notum is. But without nanomages, the depletion of notum is not a problem. That is all I said. I'm not even going to respond to your claims that I am an Omni spy, as they are ridiculous.

C) If there is no Notum, there is no Rubi-Ka. Notum is the "lifeblood" of this planet. If you remove the "life", the planet dies. How can you not see that??
    No, there is Rubi Ka without notum. It just isn't worth much to corporations. Rubi Ka will not die without notum. It will merely be like any other planet that doesn't have notum. The planet is not alive. It is a ball of dust, rock, and notum. Thats it.

Um, that is just a lie. You've said it was right and the best choice and good MANY times. And you say I lie and flip flop? You may not have said that here, but you have said it many times before.
    SO I'VE SOFTENED my stance a little. Thats not flip flopping. I haven't gone completely and said BORPAC is bad, and I NEVER will. But I am open to CIVILIZED discussion.

By the way, if there is one ONE CHOICE, it by default is BEST! Because there is NOTHING else. We are past the point of talking. ITS TIME FOR ACTION! So you, FixerBen & Viray and whomever put your little plan together. When its ready, we can discuss it. For now the only option is BORPAC.

I implied nothing. I merely brought up the valid fact that if there were no nanomages, there would be no problem because no one else has the dependancy on notum. I did not retract anything. The nanomages are not the problem. The depletion of notum is. But without nanomages, the depletion of notum is not a problem. That is all I said. I'm not even going to respond to your claims that I am an Omni spy, as they are ridiculous.
    YOU SAID IT AGAIN!!

Uwen, THIS PLANET is dependent on NOTUM! Isn't that ENOUGH?!? Don't tell me, you are relying on HISTORY books to tell you how things were before Omni-Tek took over this planet.
    The HISTORY says OT built the ECOSYSTEM, but do we have someone on Rubi-Ka thats over 1000 years old to verify that?

History is written to be altered. Why do you think when people talk of perma-death, they say insurance was "Erased", rather than destroyed?? Sounds to me that "Erasing" things is the norm on this planet...

It is a ball of dust, rock, and notum. Thats it.
    To me, its paradise! Its my HOME and I WILL FIGHT ANYONE WHO TRIES TO DESTROY IT! INCLUDING YOU! YOU DISGUST ME!

SO I'VE b]SOFTENED[/size] my stance a little. Thats not flip flopping. I haven't gone completely and said BORPAC is bad, and I NEVER will. But I am open to CIVILIZED discussion.

So when you change your opinion, its softening, but when I change mine, its back stabbing and flip flopping?

By the way, if there is one ONE CHOICE, it by default is BEST! Because there is NOTHING else. We are past the point of talking. ITS TIME FOR ACTION! So you, FixerBen & Viray and whomever put your little plan together. When its ready, we can discuss it. For now the only option is BORPAC.

It is not the only choice. There are other choices, one of them that is better than the BORPACT is inaction for the moment. I do not usually support inaction as the best choice, but right now, if the choice is between BORPACT and inaction, inaction IS the best choice. With inaction, at least the status quo is maintained. I know its not a good thing, but it is better than the BORPACT which is going to be detrimental to its ideals in the long run. So your choices are, if we have only two, either keeping your future hopeful (inaction) or destroying your future (BORPACT).

YOU SAID IT AGAIN!!

Uwen, THIS PLANET is dependent on NOTUM! Isn't that ENOUGH?!? Don't tell me, you are relying on HISTORY books to tell you how things were before Omni-Tek took over this planet.
    The HISTORY says OT built the ECOSYSTEM, but do we have someone on Rubi-Ka thats over 1000 years old to verify that?

This is stupid. No, the planet is not dependent on notum, or at least there have been no conclusive studies that show so. Yes, I am relying on history books because, unlike you and the BORPACT, I try to have some facts to support my claims. OmniTek DID build the ecosystem. We may not have someone that old, but there are datafiles everywhere about it. Even in the ICC databanks.

History is written to be altered.

That's new to me, is this a BORPACT ideal?

Why do you think when people talk of perma-death, they say insurance was "Erased", rather than destroyed?? Sounds to me that "Erasing" things is the norm on this planet...

Merely because people use euphemisms and mind games to try to put a cushion on depressing incidents does not mean that altering history is the norm. If OmniTek wanted to alter history, they wouldn't have their abuse of the clans in the databanks.

To me, its paradise! Its my HOME and I WILL FIGHT ANYONE WHO TRIES TO DESTROY IT! INCLUDING YOU! YOU DISGUST ME!
    Of course its paradise to you who have seen no other planets. I feel sorry for you, that you cannot leave and see planets far more beautiful than this one. I'm not trying to destroy it and if you are going to fight someone who si setting the planet on the road to destruction, you had best start shooting BORPACT members. While I believe their ideals may be admirable, they are going about it in the WRONG way.

So when you change your opinion, its softening, but when I change mine, its back stabbing and flip flopping?

Softening and flip flopping are two seperate things. If I held the belief that all Solitus must die a HORRIBLE death, then I said no better yet all Solitus should LIVE. Thats an example of flip-flopping. If I said, no better yet, all Solitus should just die. That my friend is "softening" a stance. The end result doesn't change, just the "means to that end".

It is not the only choice. There are other choices, one of them that is better than the BORPACT is inaction for the moment. I do not usually support inaction as the best choice, but right now, if the choice is between BORPACT and inaction, inaction IS the best choice.
    Inaction, is not a solution. ACTIVATE THE BETTER SOLUTION THEN WE'LL TALK! Otherwise, the BORPAC is the only way.

This is stupid. No, the planet is not dependent on notum, or at least there have been no conclusive studies that show so. Yes, I am relying on history books because, unlike you and the BORPACT, I try to have some facts to support my claims. OmniTek DID build the ecosystem. We may not have someone that old, but there are datafiles everywhere about it. Even in the ICC databanks.
    FACTS? FACTS? You, as a clanner, read Omni-Tek propaganda and believe it to be FACT? Now whose the crazy one??

Originally posted by An Omni-Tek Spy in denial

Merely because people use euphemisms and mind games to try to put a cushion on depressing incidents does not mean that altering history is the norm. If OmniTek wanted to alter history, they wouldn't have their abuse of the clans in the databanks.
    Its called scare tactics. And I'm quite positive OT is proud of its abuse of the clans. But, you should know that already.

Of course its paradise to you who have seen no other planets. I feel sorry for you, that you cannot leave and see planets far more beautiful than this one. I'm not trying to destroy it and if you are going to fight someone who si setting the planet on the road to destruction, you had best start shooting BORPACT members. While I believe their ideals may be admirable, they are going about it in the WRONG way.
    BORPAC members are doing this planet RIGHT! We will not survive without the BORPAC.

Inaction, is not a solution. ACTIVATE THE BETTER SOLUTION THEN WE'LL TALK! Otherwise, the BORPAC is the only way.

Inaction is still better than the BORPACT. With the BORPACT things get worse. With inactivity, thing have a chance of getting better.

FACTS? FACTS? You, as a clanner, read Omni-Tek propaganda and believe it to be FACT? Now whose the crazy one??

Its not OmniTek propaganda. Its in ICC databanks as well. it is fact. And you can't talk, seeing as you have absolutely no proof of your insane claims. And yes, you are still the crazy one.

Its called scare tactics. And I'm quite positive OT is proud of its abuse of the clans. But, you should know that already.

Its in the ICC databanks as well. I'm sure OmnITek would rather present itself in a good PR light than show people how cruel it was to miners.

BORPAC members are doing this planet RIGHT! We will not survive without the BORPAC.
    No, we will not survive, or, at least, the nanomages will not survive WITH the BORPACT. The BORPACT is leading you down a path of certain destruction and death if it suceeds.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123