Thread: Sad Day Indeed...

Sad Day Indeed...

*after distrubuting all her wordly possessions Bailey looks around the backyard where she grew up .
    Sending a few private farewells she looks at the time and makes way towards the docking station..*

Well in lieu of recent events, Im leaving my final post on these boards as well...

On the Anniversary of my sisters stay on rubi-ka ( one year ago today Luxurea was born)... We are both leaving the planet.. though my shuttle to Earth is leaving before hers

I just would like to thank you all for any friendships I may have made. I will miss some people here greatly as Im sure my sister will..

My last hope for Rubi-ka is that the Healing Hands finds the strength it needs to survive, the doctors and Enforcers that are part of that guild are the best on the planet... I will miss them dearly. Though current things are to upsetting for me and it does me more harm then good to stay.

Farewell Rubi-ka... may you find Peace one day.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    Bailandra "Bailey" Shone
    Clan Ambassador and Omni Tek Diplomat
    Healing Hands
    voted most likely to succeed Neutral,,,Thank you @ -->-
    "som'bitch..."*shake*....

*sigh*

This is very depressing. Best wishes Bailey and Luxurea.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to know you better. Good luck to you and know that you'll be missed.
    The Deacon of Doom
    www.gridstream.org

wipes the tears from her eyes..

Luxurea will always be in my heart...
    She was my sister growing up and the adventures we had togehter were amazing....

One of my best friends.. and someone I admired dearly...
    Best wishes in whereever the stars may take you..
    Know there are many people you have touched and will
    not forget you or your accomplishments..

~*~Hugs~*~

~*~ Nanoprincess ~*~
    Katelin Cyani Kerans

-
    Take care, Lux. Thanks for the support youv'e given me in the past, too... I'm sorry to see you go(), but I hope your 'off-planet' journeys are filled with joy.

*hugs*
    -
    Lauri
    Cookiemonger

The Original GSP Groupie

I am very sorry to see you go Lux. I have no idea of what these recent circumstances you mention are, and I'm probably happier not knowing. What I do know is that you will be missed.

Take care,

Savoy
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Unhappy

Farewell...
    Lisa "Fistofpaper" Bliss
    200 Killpet Legend, RK1

Natasha "Nursedaou" Evile
    Chief of Stuffed Sturgeons and Healer of Hajk, RK1

Jynne - ... it doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty. Just drink the ****in' water. =p
    Dovve - If you are a poet, when you read the words on this paper, you will see a cloud

/moon

you'd leave this butt?
    Omni-Pol intelligence report for Peregrinus Praecautus
    Known applicant of Third Faction
    Warning! Record is being accessed by an external source of unknown origin.
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends

oh god...Lux...

*cries and knows that RK has dimmed yet again*

I have no words... I'll miss you and I'll always see the hole in my wife's heart with the departure of her dear friend...

This sucks...

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

... I hate farewells...

Well... Take care on your journey out... even though I never really did know you apart from posts on the boards, or maybe a party or two.

Take care...
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Godspeed Lux... and take care of yourself wherever you go.

*bows humbly from the waist*

~Dae
    *Cuts to the cold static of an ended Grid-feed...*

Division 9 RSGE

sorry Bailey..

g'bye sis...

WELL, lux, I have known you for a very long time, Godspeed and good luck in all things you might do in life. This journey (life) is short....... Make the best of it!!!!
    You GOtta Love that Sweet Borealis........... CHA CHA CHA!!!!!!!!

Here is something relaxing and kinda me!

Angry

(OOC)

My Dear friend and Doctor (Luxy...)

I wished I could say words to assuage thee, but as you know I had some difficult times myself with SIghtsee, and so have Ended my main.

But please come back, if you ever feel you need to talk, I am all ears. I will admit that as in RL I have a bad rep for not keeping in contact with my RL friends as well. Not much of an excuse, but believe me when I say this; not keeping in touch does not mean I don't care for my friends, in fact maybe the knowledge that my friends know that I do care brings me to lazyness?

But anyway, I will always remember the funny times we had occasionally, back when I RPed Sightsee (if somewhat Oppertunistically to get involved in plots). I'll remember the relif Sightsee felt that night in that Clan Party (where Thyme (allegedly) drugged him with that Glowstick stuff) upon seeing you and reciving help from your capable hands ( At least he bit Thyme's butt and left a mark )

Luxurea, its sad that you are leaving, I feel like I lost my big sister here on AO, but I got your mail still, so Ill write you somehwhen soon, with anything that you might like to read from the Boards if you like

*Hugs Luxurea one last time and cheekily taps her nose and smiles* Good luck to you regardless of what you do, and my thoughts go with you,

Luv and respect,

Shaun.

(/OOC)