Thread: Searching for screenshots of.....

Searching for screenshots of.....

There are a few things I'd like to see screenies of....

1) Somone wearing a suit of Sentinels Armour that was removed after a week or so

2) Similarly I'd like to see someone wearing the Camelot(?) armour that was available at that time. Came as one piece with huge ACs and very low Reqs

3) There was another clan armour available at that time too, although its name escapes me. Perhaps it was Divaads armour? I'd like to see someone in a suit of that too

4) The Tarrasque(sp?) from the Camelot dungeon (drops an Enforcer only Sword)

5) Queen Mantis

6) Morgan le Fey from Camelot

7) Legchopper

8) Nokken

9) Dust Brigade members that took part in the recent attacks

Hmmm thats all I can think of for the moment. Thanks in advance if anyone has any of these.

[Edit: Added 1 more]
    Last edited by Vhaal; Feb 12th, 2002 at 23:52:55.

Post ...

You can see the "Knight's Armor" (I believe that was the name) at Versailles Tower in Pleasant Meadows...Southish of 20k

Provisioner

If you're on now, there were a few dust brigadiers attacking tir, then they went to avalon, then back to tir, and that's when the zone crashed. Well anyhoo they don't look all that different from most PC's...
    Fatal Halcyon
    Amoth
    No guild, no longer playing until (if ever) things change for the good.

I don't think Divaad armor was ever in a game...Sentinel and knights armor was, but not divaad..

Your going to want to stand back a bit no?

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    Your going to want to stand back a bit no?

Yeah Good Idea.. Where is that backward command again?
    Haa here it is.

"Bureaucrat Minion attacked by Tarasque"

Damn, too late

Amanite

Thanks a lot for your help guys.

BTW Cloudeh I get an error message when trying to view your images. Seems 50megs don't like people linking directly to their files.

All I need now is picture of a suit of Sentinels armour and a piccie of the Legchopper.
    SdKfz182
    Omni Enforcer lvl 43/3
    Formerly Vhaal and Ghilson
    "If you want peace, prepare for war"

Coupel places

If you go to Mort, there's the outpost outthere where the Sentinal guards walk around. (Pretty cool, the guy had liek a goat skull for a helm).
    And For "Legchopper" Just hang around the road briefly after zoneing from Greater Tir County to Varmint woods, he's down that road a short ways.