Thread: Just Another Day? ((IC, Party Tonight))

Just Another Day? ((IC, Party Tonight))

It's Wednesday. Lunch hour drawing to a close. I gotta stop ordering from Bronto Burger every day. Might as well just eat my credits. Expenses would be about the same and it would probably be healthier.

Tarryk sat upright on the edge of his bed, both arms extended out as a wrap-around virtual workspace formed by a field of nanobots shaped and twisted themselves around his upper body. His hands and fingers twirled around different areas of the display field, punching commands and shifting the layout.

Coalating. Scheduling. Producing. RL work. Tarryk sighed.

Wasn't always like this. I remember looking forward to long relaxing nights after work, curled up with a good datapad of an old classic novel by Terry Goodkind, Neal Stephenson, Jack McKinney, ah the greats. Those days are over now.

Tarryk reached out to the center of the nanofield and clicked a single command that brought up a form he had written up earlier today.

Vacation Request to Management: I had my GSP schedule moved to Wednesday nights, and this will be my first weeknight show in a long time. May I double my workload tonight and take tomorrow off? --LTK

Tarryk read over it once...again...management will likely accept, but it means that the next 4 hours are going to be hell. But then again, tonight will be...

Those days are over now. No more reading quietly at night. Every day is a preparation for the next. Except for that one night a week when everything can be utterly...completely...absolutely...

...better.

"I'm doing my party on wednesdays now," Tarryk said to himself. "And some people thought that it wouldn't be as cool as having it on a friday night." He grinned in self-defiance.

...unequivocably...assuredly...inevitably...

Tarryk reached up and wove his forefinger through the small command key on the lower right side of the gridmail message. The message blanked out and was replaced by --

Message sent to: Management

Tarryk grinned to himself and looked at his clock. 1pm EST. Lunch hour over, a ton of work ahead, and 7 hours left til showtime with a day off tomorrow.

...DESTROYED.

prepare for DOOOOOM!!!
    Last edited by Tarryk; Mar 26th, 2003 at 19:13:21.
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

h00t!

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

an' stuff
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

h00t! h00t!!

I wouldn't miss it.
    Cathryn "Vallikat" Thompon

Your queen of muffiny goodness!
    Director - Gridstream Productions --->Tune In Here

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

I'll be there

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

DOOM?
    Vice President Cristin "Jypsie" Kaba
    Division 9 : Rational Science and Genotype Enforcement
    R.S.G.E Division 9

Webster is your friend.

You who consider yourselves actors and performers,
    if you play a compelling tune the people will dance.
    - Leetraider

I must say, Bliqz sure fancied the blood room...Hmmmm
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))