Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An Enemy Within! Nanomages beware of...

An Enemy Within! Nanomages beware of...

An Enemy Within! Nanomages beware of... Hunter "Buglight" Locknane.

He is a traitor to the Nanomage people! I thought at first he was brainwashed, but that does not appear to be the case. It was Buglight who tricked me into joining the clans. He was and is "The Voice" in my head. Somehow, someway, he implanted a communication device within me. At first it seemed it was just to help me discover the truth about my past. But that all changed the day Buglight left Whisper's Edge.

While I was settling in to my new guild, a great event took place. My former guild, The Nanomage Liberation Front, led by Queen Fleshreaper and Desert Winds, led by Major "Naxilite" McCovery presented the Borealis Pact to the citizens of Rubi-Ka. This was a great day for all citizens of Rubi-Ka and the Nanomage People. I invited Buglight to join me at the ceremony. While there, I explained the BORPACT to Buglight and he agreed that the BORPACT was what was best for Rubi-Ka. So he and I hatched a plan to spread the word of the Borealis Pact within the clans.

The day we were going to begin our crusade for the BORPACT is the day Buglight left Whisper's Edge. It puzzled me why he left, but soon after he did, "The Voice" returned, and it all became so very clear to me!

"The Voice" was attacking me! The thing is, I know who the voice is?!?! Who is he trying to fool? Buglight was trying to fill my head with so much "truth", as he called it, I could barely stay alive. Thank goodness my insurance is strong.

Buglight is a LIAR!! Everything we talked about was a LIE! He does not believe in the BORPACT! He does not care about this planet or the Nanomage people!

All Nanomages beware of the UNTRUSTWORTHY Hunter "Buglight" Locknane.

Sooooo... we should all beware of Buglight on account of the voices in your head?

/boggles

Cheers,

~R~

(( backstory as needed BugLight and also Tifanyx ))

Greetings....

A civil warning of my nanomage betrayal, how very odd. You have your messages very mixed my friend.

Many years ago I was involved in the creation of a nanomage. It was in a lab in borealis and was a project of love. A project between two people who could not be together. I was a third party at this creation.... Tifanyx we share a bond you do not fully understand yet. This communication chip you speak of is very real and I must warn you that it is begining to malfunction.

If you could just trust in the fact that I am not trying to harm you and that I am here to help you the pain and the voices will stop.

In regards to your militant friends I must say that they have you in a worse state than you need to be in. There sharp tongues have you brainwashed.... a noble cause admittedly but there are more important issues you need to concentrate on.

My love of Rubi-Ka and of the nanomage people runs very deep, but my love for family runs even deeper....

Hunter.
    -

The storms show her pain... electric coated tears that reflect her sorrow... lava boils from the heat of her

rage... we are one and the same.... She is my Rubi-Ka and I am her nanomage ....

OOC

(( wow, Very nice writing... I really liked both stories ...very interesting stuff you have going on.. ))

I would like to publicly state that Buglight and I are not related.

Don't call me. :P

/me grumps off to the Grid to play more UT.

((Veddy veddy intervestink. ))
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Re: An Enemy Within! Nanomages beware of...

Originally posted by Tifanyx
    An Enemy Within! Nanomages beware of... Hunter "Buglight" Locknane.

He is a traitor to the Nanomage people!

[.....]

Buglight is a LIAR!! Everything we talked about was a LIE! He does not believe in the BORPACT! He does not care about this planet or the Nanomage people!

All Nanomages beware of the UNTRUSTWORTHY Hunter "Buglight" Locknane.

I was almost expecting Tifanyx to use the term 'race traitor', but he's close enough in the statements he's used here. Tifanyx is an admitted paranoid-schizophrenic and in severe need of medical and psychological attention. To top it off, he is a blatant racist.

He has a history of rants and ravings. I would pay little attention to his proclamations, and in fact, would take his statements as meaning 'Buglight' is an individual of highest repute and likely a stable mind.
    Nicholas "Maxilon" Markarian
    Executive of 'The Concillium'
    Bureaucrat
    Clan Union Representative
    'Order is not oppression. Benevolent government requires a level of moral soundness and ethical fortitude that if not found should lead to the immediate dissolution, through armed struggle if needed, of said government.'

Tif, my poor friend. You need help. I am becoming very concerned. First you call the family that took you in, ah, what was it you said? Brutal thug murdering degenerates? Was that it? Yeah, I think that was it. And not only did you accuse me of being an OmniTek spy, you're accusing Hunter of being a... what exactly are you accusing him of again? Being a traitor? A traitor to what? To your race? Are nanomages part of some super-nation that surpasses boundaries and sides then? Never heard of something like that before.

Tif, my friend, calm down. Stop getting angry and saying things you will regret later. And, please, let us help you help yourself.
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Originally posted by BugLight

Many years ago I was involved in the creation of a nanomage. It was in a lab in borealis and was a project of love. A project between two people who could not be together. I was a third party at this creation.... Tifanyx we share a bond you do not fully understand yet. This communication chip you speak of is very real and I must warn you that it is begining to malfunction.
    Oh No!! Its not malfunctioning!! It is very clear to me that you are not who I thought you were! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!!! Love in Borealis?? Well then WHY was I left in NEWLAND?? I was born in NLC BY #1!! Or at least, that is where I was left!

Just LEAVE ME ALONE! You are a TRAITOR! Nanomages must unite and FIGHT for this planet, but YOU LAUGH IN OUR FACE! YOU ARE A FOOL!!

If you could just trust in the fact that I am not trying to harm you and that I am here to help you the pain and the voices will stop.
    TRUST! TRUST? I trusted you! Then you took the knife and planted in my back!

In regards to your militant friends I must say that they have you in a worse state than you need to be in. There sharp tongues have you brainwashed.... a noble cause admittedly but there are more important issues you need to concentrate on.
    My love of Rubi-Ka and of the nanomage people runs very deep, but my love for family runs even deeper....
    Hunter.
    My friends, are just that! THEY ARE MY FRIENDS, I made a choice, and they STUCK BY ME!! You better watch your tongue and not speak of my FRIENDS in that manner...

Your Love for OUR people runs deep, but your love of family runs deeper? Why do you insist on speaking out of both sides of your mouth? You're beginning to sound like Uwen, and believe me thats NOT a compliment.

Nanomages ARE my FAMILY! ALL NANOMAGES are my brothers & sisters. Your "family" may be a small group, but mine includes ALL.

-Tifanyx

Re: Re: An Enemy Within! Nanomages beware of...

Originally posted by Maxilon
    I was almost expecting Tifanyx to use the term 'race traitor', but he's close enough in the statements he's used here. Tifanyx is an admitted paranoid-schizophrenic and in severe need of medical and psychological attention. To top it off, he is a blatant racist.

He has a history of rants and ravings. I would pay little attention to his proclamations, and in fact, would take his statements as meaning 'Buglight' is an individual of highest repute and likely a stable mind.
    You know, I just noticed something Maxi!

Look at your name:

Look at my name:

Augustus "Tifanyx" Markarian

Granted, its possible we aren't directly related, but we were rooted from the same genealogical tree branch. So bear with me on this. Racism isn't something that just develops, its something you are taught. So its very LIKELY that if I learned my "RACIST" ways from my creators, and they from theirs, its possible that YOU TOO have these "RACIST" tendancies.

So be careful how you speak "Blood Brother" you and I are one in the same.

That said, I don't believe I am a racist, or ANY of the other Markarians on Rubi-Ka.

Okay now that that is done, back to the topic at hand!

Buglight is the reason I am misunderstood. He is the cause of my pain. He betrayed me, so I wanted to let the REST of my family know.

I have no need to squash you into the ground with my logic and intellect, so I will stop my response to you at this time.

Originally posted by Uwen
    Tif, my poor friend. You need help. I am becoming very concerned. First you call the family that took you in, ah, what was it you said? Brutal thug murdering degenerates? Was that it? Yeah, I think that was it. And not only did you accuse me of being an OmniTek spy, you're accusing Hunter of being a... what exactly are you accusing him of again? Being a traitor? A traitor to what? To your race? Are nanomages part of some super-nation that surpasses boundaries and sides then? Never heard of something like that before.

Tif, my friend, calm down. Stop getting angry and saying things you will regret later. And, please, let us help you help yourself.
    UWEN! Don't you start again with me!! Brutal Thug Murdering Degenerates, yeah thats about right. AND IT STILL APPLIES. I didn't accuse you of being a SPY, I very well proved it. Buglight stabbed me in the back, he stabbed the Nanomage people in the back, he stabbed the planet in the back. He is a TRAITOR to himself and everyone else. If you still want to associate with him, then go ahead. I'll laugh as the knife is plunged between your shoulder blades..

The nanomages are not part of some super race. We nanomage have a dependency on Notum. That is how we are different. The BORPACT alliance sees the war on this planet differently, that is when the "sides" are blurred. We only recognize TWO sides. FOR or AGAINST the planet. The BORPACT Alliance is on the side FOR the planet. Everyone else is against. Omni / Clan / Neutral means nothing. Besides, Omni-Tek is so divided, its not really a side anymore. The same with Neutrals. The only true "group" is the clans. So why even bother?

Any action I take now, I will not regret later!

Tifanyx.... I hope your ready for the truth.....

It was cold, and raining in Borealis. The sounds of the city were drowned out by the sounds of lab equipment and electricity pulseing. There were 3 nanomages in the lab, and 1 solitus male. "Sister" and I continued to work on the 3rd nanomage who laid unconcious on the table. The solitus male stood in the corner curseing his comlink.....

"We must get out of here" the solitus said. "Your father has called OmniPol".

We looked at him in silent agreement as I fused the last small incision behind the nanomages ear. I prayed that the comchip would work as intended so that this nanomage would always be aware of his family.

"Take him to Newland, I'll destroy this lab and make my way back to Tir". I said knowing that it was alrady too late. If omni has released the dogs for the hunt. We were as good as dead.

This was the last time I saw "Sister" and her lover. It was the last time I saw the nanomage on the table for a long time.

Tifanyx, look deep into your psyche. You'll know that I speak the truth.

You may call me a self loathing racist because I turn my head from the BORPACT... but I live by a simple law. You are either with me or against me. Tell your BORPACT friends to keep there eyes focused on Omni and aid the clans.... then perhaps I too can call them my "friends"....

./me closes his eyes and begins to concentrate on sending the next message to Tifanyx.... "Trust me brother"..
    -

The storms show her pain... electric coated tears that reflect her sorrow... lava boils from the heat of her

rage... we are one and the same.... She is my Rubi-Ka and I am her nanomage ....

Re: Re: Re: An Enemy Within! Nanomages beware of...

You know, I just noticed something Maxi!

Look at your name:

Look at my name:

Augustus "Tifanyx" Markarian

Granted, its possible we aren't directly related, but we were rooted from the same genealogical tree branch. So bear with me on this. Racism isn't something that just develops, its something you are taught. So its very LIKELY that if I learned my "RACIST" ways from my creators, and they from theirs, its possible that YOU TOO have these "RACIST" tendancies.

So be careful how you speak "Blood Brother" you and I are one in the same.
    I assure you, we're as closely related as two people with the last name 'Smith' likely are, which is to say, we are not at all.

As for the teaching of racism, regardless of where you may have generated these initial feelings, your past words have shown that you are in fact a racist. Do not attempt a straw man argument to attempt to show through the fallacy of sharing a last name that I 'just might be' a racist myself. I challenge anyone on this gridfeed to find any statement I've made that is anything other than sympathetic to the other human beings on this planet (aside from feeling such sympathy for BORPAC and yourself, which I do not).

That said, I don't believe I am a racist, or ANY of the other Markarians on Rubi-Ka.

Okay now that that is done, back to the topic at hand!
    A name does not insulate you from the reality of your expressed (publically, mind you) belief system. You have made your statements, live with them.

Buglight is the reason I am misunderstood. He is the cause of my pain. He betrayed me, so I wanted to let the REST of my family know.

I have no need to squash you into the ground with my logic and intellect, so I will stop my response to you at this time.
    You have presented nothing but fallacy and redirection. Logic nor intellect have been present in your arguments. The reasons you have given sound like nothing more than paranoid rantings about someone you have labeled a 'race traitor'.

I am sorry, I do not accept your labels or your delusions.
    Executive of 'The Concillium'
    Bureaucrat
    Clan Union Representative
    'Order is not oppression. Benevolent government requires a level of moral soundness and ethical fortitude that if not found should lead to the immediate dissolution, through armed struggle if needed, of said government.'

Tif...

Your time is growing short my friend... We must find a way to help you before the chip drives you completely insane.... It may already be too late....
    -

UWEN! Don't you start again with me!! Brutal Thug Murdering Degenerates, yeah thats about right. AND IT STILL APPLIES. I didn't accuse you of being a SPY, I very well proved it. Buglight stabbed me in the back, he stabbed the Nanomage people in the back, he stabbed the planet in the back. He is a TRAITOR to himself and everyone else. If you still want to associate with him, then go ahead. I'll laugh as the knife is plunged between your shoulder blades..

The nanomages are not part of some super race. We nanomage have a dependency on Notum. That is how we are different. The BORPACT alliance sees the war on this planet differently, that is when the "sides" are blurred. We only recognize TWO sides. FOR or AGAINST the planet. The BORPACT Alliance is on the side FOR the planet. Everyone else is against. Omni / Clan / Neutral means nothing. Besides, Omni-Tek is so divided, its not really a side anymore. The same with Neutrals. The only true "group" is the clans. So why even bother?

Any action I take now, I will not regret later!
    Uh huh... Tif, please present again your "proof" that I am a spy. What was it? Ah yes, you rambling and ranting. Thats your proof? Perhaps you should consult someone who follows the legal profession so you could more clearly understand what the word "proof" means.

The only group left is the clans? Cool, I guess that means we won?

Uh huh... Tif, please present again your "proof" that I am a spy. What was it? Ah yes, you rambling and ranting. Thats your proof? Perhaps you should consult someone who follows the legal profession so you could more clearly understand what the word "proof" means.

The only group left is the clans? Cool, I guess that means we won?
    The proof is so simple. Your stance on the BORPACT has changed so many times, I've lost track. The only people that are that indecisive are Omni-Tek. So, I put two & two together. That is my proof. In fact you remind me of someone. For whatever reason, I have a vision of someone who looks like you, and he's wearing Omni-Tek clothing. But I can't place the vision. Could it be in one of my memory implants????

The only true "group" left is the clans, but instead of finishing off Omni-Tek, the clans seem fit to just wait out the lease and let Omni-tek kill themselves. So in a sense, the "clans" have won the "meaningless" war. Now its up to the BORPACT to win the war against mining..

-Tifanyx

Tifanyx.... I hope your ready for the truth.....

Tifanyx, look deep into your psyche. You'll know that I speak the truth.

You may call me a self loathing racist because I turn my head from the BORPACT... but I live by a simple law. You are either with me or against me. Tell your BORPACT friends to keep there eyes focused on Omni and aid the clans.... then perhaps I too can call them my "friends"....

./me closes his eyes and begins to concentrate on sending the next message to Tifanyx.... "Trust me brother"..
    Yes. Yes! This all sounds too familiar! This is the garbage you pumping me when you left Whisper's Edge. I rejected it then, and I reject it now! It cannot be true. I won't let it be true. You turned your back on me. If you are my "Uncle", WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME!! I can't accept this. Something is still not right....

I must....think...AAAARGH!!!!!!!

The proof is so simple. Your stance on the BORPACT has changed so many times, I've lost track.

-Tifanyx
    I thought nanomages were intelligent? You can't count to one?

I changed my stance once and exactly once. At first, I did not realise the fundamental flaw in the BORPACT's goals. I thought it would end well. I did not take the ICC and the galactic need for notum into account. Those very important factors were brought to my attention and I changed my view because of them. Stop trying to exaggerate things and make me look bad Tif, my friend. That is something that definitely sounds OmniTek like. I'm not going to say you are a spy, because I do not believe you to be one. However, I will reaffirm that I am not, nor ever was, nor ever will be, a spy for OmniTek.

Oh yes, and even if I had changed my mind many times, which I did not, that would still not be proof and would not convince anyone, anywhere of guilt. Except for mentally ill people who hear voices...

I thought nanomages were intelligent? You can't count to one?

Solitus actually think? No way! I can't believe it. I can count to one, and two and three and four and five. Heck, I've lost count on how many times you've flopped!

By the way, How many times have you changed your name this week?? 3 is it? or maybe 4? Can't make up your mind can you! Can't take a stand. Stay out of this "Chris Macgreggor" , "Tenacious D", or "Evil Leet" or whomever you are. This doesn't concern YOU! This is between me and that traitor Buglight!

A) What don't you understand? I changed my stance once. Once. Let that sink in. Not many times, once.
    B) My name is and always will be Chris MacGreggor. The others are just really bad, poorly thought out jokes that I do when I'm piss drunk at a GSP party.
    C) This may well concern me far more than you know Tif.

For whatever reason, I have a vision of someone who looks like you, and he's wearing Omni-Tek clothing. But I can't place the vision. Could it be in one of my memory implants????
    This is something you should also reflect upon Tif. It correlates with the "C" point from the last statement I made. This may concern me far more than you know...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast