Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The end for Electronix4

Goodbye, and good luck in whatever you do in the future. I never really knew you, but it is sad to see someone go from this place. I hope you find your way back someday. Good Journey, and may the sun always shine upon your back.

Originally posted by Darkbane
    ???

(sure you got the right thread...?)

Yes, I did.
    Dumble

Thank you all so much..

I can't begin to tell you how much it means to me personally to see how many people have at least visited this thread - not to mention the great number of friends who have taken the time to share their kind words.

I'm truly touched that those of you who don't know me so well - also find it in you to lend me these kind words.

I would really like to post a personal reply to each and every one of you, but I feel this is not the place. If you send me an email, on the other hand..

I miss all of you very much. The game itself had little left to offer, but what has made it worth its while all this time is each and every one of you - each in your own big or small way.

So for all of those who hope or wonder, I have to tell you that neither Electronix4 or me will ever return to RubiKa. I'm sorry. His final request would certainly be that you all please help support The Healing Hands - and Billybob2 who has taken it upon herself to try and raise it back to its former glory.

I will certainly be watching this thread for as long as it gets to live. Each and every little post or visit puts a little smile on my face as it helps me to see that you offer E4 and myself that last bit of dignity even after his sudden and permanent death.

With love and respect,

Bjoern Sandvik
    Formerly: Electronix4 <electronix4@one2access.com>

Originally posted by Dumble

Yes, I did.
    Wasn't actually related to your post Dumble... hmm... bizzare, post it was related to is gone. Oh well.
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Eman,
    You will be missed greatly, and obviously by the other posts, by more than me. I want to thank you for everything you ever did to help me, whether IC or OOC. I'd like to think that I have your blessing in trying to keep HH alive....wait...thats wrong. I mean in making it stronger than it ever was. I will sure try my best, but im not sure that my best is good enough. I only hope that i do not dissappoint you.

Billy

Unhappy

/me slap he s head
    /me runing to get a plane ticket
    /me grab E4 ass and kick him back in game

/me just (

/me want the gimped doc back even if he dont have IC or treatment 80

Well, I had heard the rumors of course..........but to finally come here and find it laid before me brings such a well of sadness. We had a lot of great times, E4. And your irreverent humor had me laughing all the way through missions instead of being bored to tears. Ultimately, that's even more powerful medicine than the CH button

I have no idea what the circumstances around your departure are. But whatever it is you think that you did that is so bad, know this; our friendship still stands, I don't care what you did/think you did. I'm just too damn stubborn, and my loyalty and friendship run much deeper than that when they are won.

So, wherever you are and whatever you do, this Bud's for you, E4.

/me tips one back in remembrance

edit: you already have my E-mail....please use it
    Last edited by Nealandbob; Apr 7th, 2003 at 22:04:47.
    Nealandbob Headbasher Burninsword-RK1
    Deathfyst Tonofbricks -RK2
    Tonofbricks Nealandbob -RK Test embracing my inner Brat
    Finally back from Iraq
    Enforcers ONLY vote here!
    WoW-Pahani, Skywall/Horde and Barthilas/Horde
    "A good Enforcer dies a lot"-Deng
    "FC didn't create Enforcers, Deng did" -Tza

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12