Thread: Da Taunter

Da Taunter

"new" Da taunter. Its great. does instant radiation damage every 5 secs that u cast it.

Problem is... its Bugged

Sometimes instead of reducing an (x) amount of damage, it actually gaines the mob that (x) amount of health to him. Its quite annoying.

Thanks to Bgumble who pointed that out, you can find another post similiar to this on the enforcer thread. Just thought it should go here.

-breaku

You know, I was wondering about that. I was messing around with a new Atrox character who found one and it looked like the health went up a few times. The health jump was so small that I couldn't really tell for sure. Now I see it's happening with others too.

Psyphen

I just posted a new thread on this. Didn't read far enough down.

Same thing happens to me all the time. 2-3 times per mission. It usually gives back alot more health than my Da Taunter damages though.

Re: Da Taunter

Originally posted by Cub
    "new" Da taunter. Its great. does instant radiation damage every 5 secs that u cast it.

Problem is... its Bugged

Sometimes instead of reducing an (x) amount of damage, it actually gaines the mob that (x) amount of health to him. Its quite annoying.

Thanks to Bgumble who pointed that out, you can find another post similiar to this on the enforcer thread. Just thought it should go here.

-breaku
    Read the description at the bottom of the info window for Da Taunter, I think it's supposed to work that way. BTW the "healing" amount gets bigger than the "damage" and more often the higher the QL of the Da Taunter.

Ok, the description says it was invented by a Doctor that was tired of getting beat on, maybe he didn't get it quite right and sometimes the darn thing just heals.

ROFL... i hope ***** is joking? Your being sarcastic right?

hehe don't try to cover up another fc bug by saying its supposed to heal...

if it was intended to heal.. it would say under the "modifier"
    heals X amount (sometimes)

but what the heck? i don't think they'd make a item that gives u a 50/50 chance of healing than doing damage.

breaku.

any moderators ever gonna respond to any of "da taunter" bugged threads?

Originally posted by Cub
    ROFL... i hope ***** is joking? Your being sarcastic right?

hehe don't try to cover up another fc bug by saying its supposed to heal...

if it was intended to heal.. it would say under the "modifier"
    heals X amount (sometimes)

but what the heck? i don't think they'd make a item that gives u a 50/50 chance of healing than doing damage.

breaku.

any moderators ever gonna respond to any of "da taunter" bugged threads?
    Well you know it's not going to be fixed, sometimes it heals 1/8 of a mob hp bar at my level 70, so we may as well get some RP value out of it. I wonder if the small stun it gives is working as "intended" too?

I'll live with the Da Taunter being half-busted if only they fix up the armor shops to rotate their stock correctly.