Thread: THREAD Corporation is Now Hiring!

Thumbs up THREAD Corporation is Now Hiring!

Please click here to view the THREAD Corporation "Now Hiring" flyer.

THREAD is a neutral corporation supporting the independence of Rubi-Ka. What better way to make an impact than to setup an operation on the planet. To do this we need qualified, intelligent, and mature personnel.

If you believe you have what it takes, please don't hesitate to contact us with your Resume ID Disk. We are looking for all breeds and professions. THREAD is an equal opportunity employer. Please direct all employment inquiries to Candice Kopecky (gridname "Gridgrrl").

OOC: Please send 1 offline tell with all information or reply to this thread, I will get in contact with you ASAP. I'm looking for an initial board of directors and we will recruit from there. THREAD is a high-class, friendly, and intelligent org. We're looking for people that interact well with others and contribute to good gameplay for everyone. Thanks! and have a great day!

*Bump* for a nice flyer and a nice idea

Thumbs up

(OOC: Very nice job Might want to briefly explain what's the structure or some more information for it so people will have the motivation to apply. Like what does the corporation do, what's its core business, etc.)
    Joseph "Votary" Zodiac - RK1 Clan Atrox MP
    I can summon pies (now mochams infused!)

"Holy Mocham!" - Votary